Smoking

Why do you still smoke?

Attached: A40BAD93-C986-4216-9FA8-698AB0042A7F.jpg (643x482, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/sbMJQ6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good man

None of your business.

Because pic related.

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 6K)

i smoke when i drink but I cant drink anymore I just act too fucking crazy. so thats the end of that

I enjoy it

g.co/kgs/sbMJQ6

Because it's a mental stimulant, and helps me write better code. A stupid reason, I acknowledge that, which is why I'm going to be transitioning to vaping + rolling my own organic cigs. Started a year ago, and wishing I never did.

Cigarettes are gay but smoking meth feels AMAZING

Degenerate druggies.

I quit about a month and half ago. If someone offered me a cig right now I probably couldn't refuse but I won't buy a pack.

I don't, I came here to take the piss out of those who do.

You're bad and you know it.

OP Here, also, what made you start in the first place?

Because if I didn't have that sweet, sweet, nicotine coursing through my veins, any dumb motherfucker stupid enough to try to talk to me with their glazed over fucking eyes would be given a verbal beating so vicious that it would crush even their ancestors self esteem. So, short answer it's a safety pre-caution... for anyone who isn't me.

I dont and never did. Just think about that for a second: What would the Führer think of you if you do that?

-> Cured all kind of degeneracy in me.

because it keeps the cancer (people like you) away and boosts my testosterone

Does weed count?

It kills soy and oestrogen in the body.

It actually doesnt boost Testosterone.

1 month quit, I would punch a baby for a smoke but I gotta keep the course.

Friends in college smoked I picked it up became addicted.

To prevent me from getting cancer

that explains my full beard and body full of hair then

same boat as you but probably older. try swedish snus. the cognitive boost is way more pronounced and it is safer

And the replying question should be: "Smoke what?"

I work 12 hours hifts. I NEED MY COFFEE AND MY CIGARETTES WHEN I HAVE BREAK TIME YOU SON OF A WHORE.

i dont know because ive been lung gurgling and coughing up sandy colored snot for months now
i want to quit but everyday i wake up my body is on fire until i smoke

Attached: 1453872563179.jpg (500x484, 87K)

Fuck off and die commie scum

I don't, I'm not a filthy piece of shit.

>genetics

i got addicted and i'm a weak cunt
dont do it kids.

One day at a time, brother

because I can and I like it

SAGE
POT POSTER GET THE BULLET

Cigs leaf

life

>tells everyone about his business

no one else on the male side of my family is as hairy as me, and none of them have been smokers, i've been smoking since i was 13

Psycho-social triggers. When I'm having a phone conversation I want to smoke, when I'm socially bored or feel cooped up I want to smoke. When I'm angry or my brain is being taxed, I want to smoke. Luckily its really hard / expensive to be a pack-a-day man in the winter time. So everybody (Except those who smoke in their own home, dumb AF) has a pretty small habit right now and they could get it under control before spring.