You are evil

We have much more than enough resources to build an infrastructure that provides EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET with free food, free clean water, free energy and free housing. If everyone started to work on this today and we did this perfectly, such a system could be in place in a year.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2000x1270, 528K)

We're actually running out of resources, and we're destroying our planet's vegetation

Who is going to pay for all that "free" stuff?

>free clean water

Ohhh boy you're wrong there.

There's a South African city that's due to run out of water THIS YEAR and will plunge the region into chaos.

The capital of Yemen will run out of water by 2020.

There are currently no solutions for these problems by any first world nation or the entire United Nations governing body.

This should be legitimately terrifying to all of us. Our future will most assuredly include water wars.

Attached: 967548547659.jpg (383x440, 29K)

The planets vegetation is exploding what are you talking about

izrael has a solution that works just fine.

GIBS ME DAT FOR FREE

those who aspire to be more than a literal parasite, duh

it was never yours to begin with

Fuck off back to Wakanda, nigger

Only Aryans, who are the master race, should have access to first world resources and amenities. All others exist to serve.

I nominate you to be the dictator of our new paradise.

can't do it mayn, force feeding

Excellent, goyim. Who cares what is and isn't best for humanity if nobody is giving you your magic green paper? You NEED that paper to live, goyim! You NEED money! Imagine your life without money, why, you wouldn't be able to BUY and CONSUME! Now go back to slavin-i mean working for me all day, every day, for the rest of your life. But don't worry, I'll give you a day or two on the weekends so you can numb your brain with alcohol. It'll keep you from thinking too much about the world you live in, which is what we all want! That money won't make itself, little goy, no sirree!

>If everyone started to work on this today and we did this perfectly, such a system could be in place in a year.
>if everything was perfect life would be perfect

Wow, I'm really inspired OP. How has no one realized this yet???

What are you a commie?

things are not perfect only because of people like you and

Global elites and jews

By design, capitalism only cares about making profit for capital owners. It does not give a shit about society or anything else. And the wealthy, who own all the capital, have been very successful and getting the stupidest people on the planet to turn their back on society.

They are that evil so they need to keep you under control so they stay above. Pure evil.

Please come to Africa, please, please come here, right here. Please.

brother commies are no longer here. you can relax

Mouse Utopia Experiment
/thread

Please, I have to have a walk with you through the townships, through the crowds of the unsustainable, I too want you to existential experience fear first-hand, please bro.

>it was never yours to begin with
If there are resources such as food, clean water, electricity & property, which you state should be provided to you for free, then in turn someone has to work to create & maintain those things, you are literally begging for gibs, why should anyone toil & labour in order to provide for you ?

If you solve everything and provide for everyone, they'll all have 9 kids and you'll be right back where you started.

Scarcity, failure and death are integral for a functioning society.

can we please get on with helping each other?

>Have you ever stood and stared at it, marveled at it's beauty, it's genius? Billions of people just living out their lives, oblivious. Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world. Where none suffered. Where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed that we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. The perfect world would dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.

Attached: 132E6C1A-222A-4D53-B2B8-1E8F064D32A3.jpg (600x249, 18K)

>Who cares what is and isn't best for humanity
Not me, spook.

>once everyone has basic necessities provided to them, they'll stop wanting more

OH NONONONONO

Can we please help each other?

Can I help you

Yea, get the US to pay for everything.

I'll take all the suffering too. Just keep insulting me please.

>you are evil
i'm not a rothschild op

We tried and everyone called us racist and the niggers burned everything and gave it aids.

>why should anyone toil & labour in order to provide for you
if by 'you' you mean everyone in the world, then the answer is human decency and morality
>maintain
if it's properly built, the maintenance necessary would be negligent and could be done by volunteers alone.
>
is this the reason why birth rates are falling in the developed countries?

Who would pay for it

I would be in favor of this plan if we sterilize everyone who signs up for the free shit.

>the answer is human decency and morality
That's not an answer.

Go fuck yourself poorfag. I don't care about you. I want all the money for myself.

everyone who is well above the poverty level and has their basic needs already met.

The reasons for dropping birth rates are numerous. Less time for kids, societal changes, chemicals in the water, etc. all have an effect.

Generally, when someone puts more time into themselves, they have less kids. All western, "modern" societies have less children per family than less-developed nations.

>I don't care about you. I want all the money for myself.
you don't need to say that, I knew it before I started the thread, hence 'You are evil'
would you make 9 children if you had all your basic needs met for free?

Please just let me die if I'm not useful

Evil? Maybe, atleast I'm not naive like you, go and try to realize your utopia, let's see how long it goes.

Kill me

>could be done by volunteers alone
And what if there weren't enough 'volunteers' available to fix your plumbing & mow your lawn & plough the fields & repair the roads & police the criminals etc etc etc, because if it were optional as you imply, I'm guessing not many people would volunteer to work a 40 hour week for free while others sat around doing nothing, you haven't really though this plan through very well have you.

>such a system could be in place in a year

Your an absolute idiot.

Attached: b (234).jpg (600x782, 73K)

You are the evil one, you want to force people to slave away on your behalf against their will, fuck you.

>give africa trillions of dollars
>still a cesspit
The problem is your genes

Good then they should have no problem recreating all if it on their own without help from us

>imagine if things weren't like they are they wouldn't be like they are

You're a fucking delusional idiot. Get with reality.

Attached: 1245792287578.jpg (795x554, 50K)

exactly. every time i try to harvest some delicious vegetation it fucking explodes right in my face.

>If EVERYONE started to work
Yeah, get niggers to work, good luck.

oh boy
Israel #1 amirite magapedes?

>plumbing & mow your lawn & plough the fields & repair the roads
all these could be automated if there was an actual will to do it
>police the criminals
most of the crime happens because people don't have their basic needs met
you would work equally as much as I would for our mutual wellbeing. Once the thing is built, neither of US needs to work unless we want to.
You are giving the fish, not the rod

For that to work we’d have to iniate massive population control programs. But then again why not, ALL HAIL THE TECHNOCRACY.

You don’t need to pay if you use slave labor duh.

Nigga we're still running on the instincts developed back when humans were tribal apemans, and because there was always competition for resources, you weren't going to survive if you spent too much effort worrying about other apes in other tribes. In modern times we have more than enough resources to solve world hunger (and possibly homelessness), but you can't just magically wish away humanity's predisposition towards selfishness

The average burger would rather spend $10 on something superfluous like Netflix or McDonald's than give it to niggers, myself included

Why should humanity then care about you?

So all of the palm oil grown in the Amazon using slash and burn is totally sustainable?

>infrastructure that provides EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET with free food,
according to the W.H.O planet earth can only produce enough food to feed 4 billion people 3 meals a day with our current technology, but im sure you know better than them

giving money is not the same as building infrastructure that will produce food or energy

What makes you think I'd want that, user? Just mind your own fucking business, it shouldn't be that hard.

Sure, sure. But why should group A build infrastructure for group B?

>You are evil
Correct.
>project Venus
I hope you die a slow painful death.

>arguing with communist (You)
I hope you die a slow painful death.

>flag
Lithuania is not a real country

Perhaps that was too literal, let me rephrase: why should people do anything for others outside of their community/country if it doesn't benefit them in return? Religion has the carrot/stick of eternal salvation/damnation, but a vague answer like "because it'll benefit all of mankind" is not sufficient

Without war we'll overpopulate and there will always be a point where we don't have enough. Too bad we overindulged in war already and effectively made that unsustainable as well. I think no species were meant to exist forever. We're just another experiment.

>outside of their community/country
you are moving the goalposts

What word would you prefer? It's not accurate to say most people live in tribes anymore, although we still behave as if we did

The problem is people cannot ever be fully trusted. Good systems develop over centuries, the ones that don't work out are reformed. People who have an abundance of necessities and no struggle in their lives become depressed. Fighting for survival gets us out of bed in the morning.

Attached: 80585401.jpg (252x378, 7K)

we have that already. its called capitalism.

once you have accumulated 1M$, you can have a luxurious life from the interest alone with a conservative investment strategy.

100k might even be enough to newer work again, if you are frugal

then you just need to pass the wealth on to the next generation, and you have world of the communist ideals, realized by capitalism

you need to understand that capital is as much of a production factor than work. so why work when you can just own capital?

Everything is mine if I fucking say it is and have the force to back up my claims, cuckboi

can you teach me how to live off 100k till I'm old? Would I have to eat my shoes?

>If everyone started to work on this today and we did this perfectly, such a system could be in place in a year

Attached: 1455112430425.jpg (894x894, 374K)

gib 10% of water sales to israel #1 goy

>Mfw when people has not taken the resources pill.

Attached: Jacque_Fresco_with_Trend_Home.jpg (794x978, 336K)

*gets sent to labor camp*

You are willingly a slave and the problem. The very reason why that has happened is because of multiculturalism and matxist

poor niggers will die out or live forever in poverty and create more poor souls. i dont see how this effects me

Then why don't you go out and do it if its so easy?

Attached: 1521801447445.jpg (357x330, 28K)

at least we dont fuck dogs here

>if nobody works, then we’ll win

I would gladly have had that instead of a military for the last 70 years but its not up to me

Overpopulation will destroy this planet.

I do it.

Attached: ayllu.jpg (800x600, 530K)

well, this is in line with trend for automatization.

you dont need communism and universal basic income to make automatization work.

people just need to own the capital.

poor people will be fucked of course, but where is the problem with that?

>You are evil
Possibly not.

So you're saying you can't imagine a scenario where the less fortunate try to take what you have?
>"Oh look a massive storm cloud is headed my way, but it's not raining here so I don't see how it affects me"

It doesn't.

If everything becomes free, then people will stop working for their own interests. When people stop working for a better life, the society will stop evolving. When society stops evolving your society will vanish.

You can’t automate everything.

silly me, you are right. better give all my wealth to niggers er else they will give me ouchies.

a little bit of work never hurts. else it gets boring anyway. also, in a capital oriented society, work will be much more attractive and better paid.

When did I say I wanted you to give away anything? Fuckin autistic Germans, man.

> You are evil
And I enjoy every second of it.

Attached: major.png (677x556, 658K)

*is protected from diseases*
*is protected from crime*
*if becomes unemployed gets fed*

Japanese society sure seems to care about you.

Not everyone on this planet is willing to only make 2-3 children to maintain the current population rate, or to lower it with 1 child. Thats the sole reason why we should not and cannot feed the world, because 2 billion niggers is not what anyone needs on this planet.