How would you fix VRAINS?

I want more normal Aoi.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yugioh VRAINS Episode 30 Cast

Episode 30:奈落への扉– Naraku e no Tobira

(The Door to Hell)

Yusaku questions why Revolver didn’t show up at all during the Another Incident. In order to clear things up, he enters LINK VRAINS to investigate. There, he runs into Ghost Girl, who is also investigating something. The two then discover a place where something abnormal is happening…

Cast:

Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya

Ai: Sakurai Takahiro

Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru

Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna

Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma

Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke

Specter: Kajimoto Daiki

Kitamura: Kato Masayuki

Bishop: IKKAN

Operator: Muto Mako

Script: 武上純希 || Takegami Junki

Storyboard: 須永 司 || Sunaga Tsukasa

Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta

Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Credit to DMC3444

Episode 31: 終末のトリガー – Shūmatsu no Torigā
(The Trigger of the End)
As Ghost Girl investigates LINK VRAINS’s underground, she runs into Revolver, who then commences a Duel against her. Ghost Girl Link Summons her trump card, and delivers the finishing blow against Revolver, but…

How would you fix VRAINS?
remove aoi
flat deserves death
replace her with a better character with big tits

>Ghost girl vs Revolver?!
Okay now I'm fucking hype!!!

>That's why Emma exists

Where are you getting these?

I already guessed Emma would comeback in ep 30 as the Korean director seems to dedicate to her.
And Zaizen's siblings get enough of their screentime to resolve their forbidden relationship. Time to move on!

different user but you can find them on DMC's wordpress

Here comes the chess piece, probably going to deride kitamura, or brood about plans.

>Forbidden
>Not even blood related
Aoi is for Yusaku though.

Sup Forumssings user here, since Believe in magic was what most people wanted we will be doing that as the next vr/a/ins sings.

If you'd like to submit a part ,send it to: [email protected] , or reply to this post with a link that I can download from.
Your submission should be timed with the original and should only be your voice, any overlapping bits or harmony should be in a separate file.We will be doing the TV size so use that as reference.
If you don't want to sing but would still like to contribute, you can record yourself saying something to do with the show (eg: into the vrains) or reply to this post with pictures that sum up these threads
>inb4 blank image
The deadline is the 17th of December.
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
Song:youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w

I smell jobbing.

Why does the feel slow and boring?

Holy shit, we are already at episode 30. Time sure goes fast.

This is so goddamn boring. Vrains needs not only better characters but actual archetypes that people want to buy, Vullets, Cyberse, whatever the fuck Emma and the brother use aren't moving units like anything from Arc-V did. Only Aoi's Trickstars are selling. Once again it seems like they're making the same mistake they did with 5D's by making everybody an edgelord and going with serious mature themes instead of childish and stupid ones. I don't understand it, Zexal was the highest rated new series, so after Arc-V's flop why would they double down on 5D's like storytelling and not focus more on the Zexal style? Also, people rather liked having all summoning methods represented, why throw them all out for just Links to the point where even a manga pack is being swarmed with Link monsters?

The main thing that pissed me off in ARC-V is how much they shipped Yuya and Yuzu but they don't even end up together.

Give it 2 Bs and take away the V.

HANATE MONUSUTAAAA!!!

Anybody else disapoineted the fused dragon ARC-V dragon gidn't have all the original dragon's effects plus some more stuff

odd, if revolver wins against ghost girl, it eliminates his chances of winning against yusaku fairly.

Why bother with a thread? It's a fucking recap week.

Shh!Yusaku is sleeping!!

>it's another recap episode

There is nothing wrong with recaps.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PLAYMAKER

In other not do disappointing news, the ARC-V Manga is on its climax. The final battle against Sora, Ren and Eva is approaching. Hugo and Issac are dead and Joeri and Ute will do anything in their power to protect Yuya. Next chapter is Yuya Vs Sora. Seems like Yuzu will stay a cheerleader till the end but at least both Shun and Sawatari will get one last time to shine.

>revolver will soon exercise the ghost
holy bullets of silver.

Vrains needs more main characters

Vrains needs less main characters, yusaku and ignis should be digital journeymen.

so white hair boy is confirmed being revolver

Is specter on advising or support for revolver's incursion?

>How would you fix VRAINS?
More THICC momma Ema and more Chad Onizuka

Recap episode, don't make threads.

Where's Yugo, I've not really been keeping up with it recently

>Where's Yugo
In a coma. He'll probably wake up in the last chapter

something better happen to onizuka's manager.

so we may get the 1st Hanoi victory on-screen? although Revolver losing wouldn't be that shocking

yep, I wonder what akira will do?

Aoi is the worst character ever. I‘m glad Emma will become the main female

With a title and description like that, I'd be disappointed if Revolver somehow lost. But on the other hand Vrains is pretty good at killing itself, so he may yet lose.

Ghost girl is about to be put to rest.

RIP roach girl

No it doesn't, is still bullshit because she is a irrelevant side character but they plan to play it like she is actually important and her jobbing will actually matter

Revolver still needs to win against playmaker at least once

To Korean director did Blue Angel's duel, Ghost Girl's one episode duel and the second Go duel

He is hardly dedicated to her

No because Specter is also in the cast

She is being used as a sacrificial lamb to give revolver a win user, they probably don't want to give Aoi too many loses so now Ghost Girl will have no onscreen wins while Aoi's only lost will be just against playmaker

>tfw Ghost Girl will have surpass Mai's abyssal dueling record

I base it on kaiba, though edo beat someone before he beat judai, it still seems more similar to kaiba.

Though abyssal and abysmal can be used interchangeably, I think abysmal is probably the better word to use here.

When are we getting the last episode of this year? December 20?

I am wondering how Akira even factors in all of this unless he is the one that asked Emma to investigate something

Why would Revolver even begin a duel against Ghost Girl

>inb4 the theory about her being Yusaku's oneesan is true

Because the duel writer was always lazy, and now that he's getting old, including every summoning method is too much work for him

except it's revolver, same tattoo, same clothes, nose and other things

I'm surprised that Masahiro Hikokubo hasn't been replaced yet as the duel writer.

He's basically been securely tenured into the job, since by now he's worked with every single recurring Yugioh writer. There's no removing him unless he retires, kills himself, or quits

The hair doesn't look even close to the one in the silhouette and there's no reason to believe Specter doesn't also have the same tattoo since they are both hanoi

Wasn't it hard on the animators to keep up with every summoning method as well?

Does the cast actually match with the original image?

No, not really in terms of having to animate monsters (since the more complex bosses are CGI, anwyay). What was difficult was probably having to animate a lot of moving around and keeping track of who's where at what moment inside an action field.

Vrains on the other hand keeps characters on one track with occasional deviatons or detours, but they always return to that single track.

Remember how Clear Wing and Starve Venom had different initial silhouettes compared to their actual designs

>Go

Can Ghost girl go through 5 walls with 200 damage?

I guess we are going to find out soon when revolver shoots her in the face

>Also, people rather liked having all summoning methods represented, why throw them all out for just Links to the point where even a manga pack is being swarmed with Link monsters?

As much as I agree you say that as if it's been a thing even though no Yu-Gi-Oh anime ever done this except Arc-V. Every series always focus on new summoning method. At best you will get a Fusion one or two.

>actual archetypes that people want to buy, Vullets, Cyberse, whatever the fuck Emma and the brother use aren't moving units like anything from Arc-V did

Once again, it's only Arc-V who managed to done this. No other YGO anime managed to sell so many anime archtypes compared to Arc-V. It's just shows how massive of wasted potential Arc-V is.

Because we are getting like 3 minutes of hot dog bro backstory

>implying the first performapals, superheavy, melodious, and fluffal sold
This is the arcfag delusion. The anime decks didn't get good until way later
>childish and stupid should be the way to go
>arc-v was literally that taken to its most extreme

Someone who probably watch nothing else other than Yugioh need a place to belong.

Take your shit taste somewhere else

Who is your cardfu

The floating baseball bat found the way to counterattack your balls.

Where is the flashback of kusanagi recruiting yusaku?

Next episode

What's the fastest way to unlock the floating duel disk in Duel Links?

ask /vg/

There's two Emma episodes coming up and the Naoki episode kept the threads more alive than this zombie of a thread

No one cares about your irrelevant Eastern Island statue of a husbando or old hag waifu

>28 episodes in
>still no autist love

At this point I would take Yusaku interacting with anybody that's not Kusanagi, AI or the fat fuck

Fuck this secret identity bullshit

Maybe Revolver will put him on full blast now.

Secret identity isn't inherently bad, though. Other superhero shows have simply shown more screentime of the protagonist at school for interaction with their friends, but Yugioh can't do that nearly as much because it's gotta shill and set up plot reasons for the weekly shilling. So, Yusaku is basically mandated to perpetually hover around the hotdog van for most of his non-VR screentime.

lets hope the demasking moment is worth it.

>Other superhero shows have simply shown more screentime of the protagonist at school for interaction with their friends, but Yugioh can't do that nearly as much because it's gotta shill and set up plot reasons for the weekly shilling.

They have a duel club at school, some non-VR duels every now and then would be a welcome change from the same scenery we get every duel. Its still boring even if they change the colors around

How does this even work?

What do you expect from the show with no heroine?
Let's see how Yusaku interacts with Ghost girl. The last time he wasn't happy because she used him as a bait but before that he smiled quite a lot to her.

Then I guess only Revolver could save this anime.

There's no reason in the story for Yusaku to be at the duel club anywhere in the near future though, unless it's an episode about him just having a day off and hanging about. Which doesn't seem that likely

Why would Revolver want to duel Yusaku's oneesan?

Only if wins against Playmaker otherwise his jobber status will remain

Probably just because she witnessed whatever Hanoi are doing with that thing they dropped into a pit some episodes ago

Imagine a rival being so good he carries the entire show.

>What do you expect from the show with no heroine
>Still with this meme

>before that he smiled quite a lot to her

Same with Go in their first duel and in his most recent one, it doesn't really mean much, he was also smiling during the Faust duel too

Good joke.
>he only wins against Roach Girl so it looks slightly less bad when he loses vs Yusaku (again)

That would be nice

too bad that isn't the case with vrains

>Kaiba carries the entire show with his money.

But it is the case. Aoi, Yusaku's rival, Is carrying the show

Why is he so goddamn perfect?

He doesn't even need to win once but every ep that has Revolver already got higher rate of audience.