Hate speech is not Free Speech

>Hate speech is not Free Speech.

What's your take on it? Should there be limitations to free speech?

Attached: 11896526_10155960923345416_522207787428139325_o.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions
youtu.be/LvDzuE2DZH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HATESPEECH IS WHAT FREE SPEECH IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT
THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH HATESPEECH
HATESPEECH IS A GOD GIVEN RIGHT

>a free thing that is not actually free

This is Jewish logic

All speech save for direct threats are free speech.
Apparently even yelling FIRE! In a crowded place is fine, as long as no one gets hurt. Someone gets hurt and you are fucked.
But yeah, hate speech is certainly free speech, I think niggers and fat people are disgusting.
Pretty hateful right?

what is hate speech, who determines that?

Hate speech is exactly what free speech protects because nice happy speech that offends nobody does not need to be protected.

hate speech is, and should be, a part of free speech.

>who determines that?

Attached: 1412368817412.jpg (916x604, 58K)

People who don't like hate speech just don't want to hear the truth.

and the streets are not toliets

hate speech is literally a social construct

>Should there be limitations to free speech?
There are already lots of limitations to free speech

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions

What about yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre? That's illegal. Should it be? Thoughts?

>India

Attached: 1498855525274.webm (640x316, 2.89M)

Free speech is binary you either have it or you don't. Since you can't state literally anything you want legally then you do not have freedom of speech

This.

What is the exact definition of hate speech? Is it everything what leftists dislike? What If I find the word 'hi' insulting? So everyone who says 'hi' to me should be punished? Logic??

>help me, punish people that say mean or wrong things, big brother police and state!

Bunch of faggots

Hate is subjective so someone gets to decide what hate is. Hillary called me a deplorable racist and sexist. That's was pretty hateful. Trying to take my God given right to defend my self is pretty hateful. However I do not want their speech banned. It helps expose them for who they really are.

Attached: IMG_2098.jpg (500x712, 89K)

The ability to express hate through speech is necessary. It is an enlightenment ideal.

IT'S FREE SPEECH YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT!

Fuck off faggot.

words are worthless, that is the point of free speech. You do not judge a man by his words but by his actions.

>Disgusting
Nobody I know IRL does that.

should it be illegal to run into any crowded public place and scream that we are being invaded by korea or an earthquake is happening

No. Who is going to stop me speaking parasite ?

Its actually not illegal turns out.
I thought that too.
But, if you do yell fire or something similar AND someone gets hurt or killed, YOU get held responsible.

No. Period. If these people get offended by words then life is going to be hell for them. It's mostly the youth who are against free speech. Life and humans are evil, bad shit happens to good people, there will always be wars, always be mass murderers, always be people who disagree with you, always be another dictator who slaughters his own people, always be another Hitler, always be storms that kill, always be earthquakes that kill, and there will always be sociopaths monsters. Wait until these retarded youths see the world for what it really is, because dictators, sociopaths, nature, the universe, and authoritarian foreign governments don't give a shit about you safe spaces and what gender you think you are or if you are offended.

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x629, 270K)

Right

Attached: 1518987515397.jpg (811x1199, 400K)

Hate speech is a buzzword, everything is hateful for somebody else - the Supreme Court already ruled on it - Demonrats cans suck it

Ironically government officials with guns

Attached: IMG_0114.jpg (223x240, 32K)

Hatespeech another may may subervsion word. Hate is alive and well. Those who choose to ignore it will finish last.

I think anything but calling for violence should be protected under free speech

Like you can't just go out on the street and start saying "we should kill Bob from down the street, someone go and kill him"

but you can shout about how you hate Bob down the street and you think he is stupid

it's kind of a fine line, but I think there is enough clarity when it comes to outright threatening and calling for violence upon a person or group

Attached: pepepe.jpg (188x152, 5K)

First you ban Hate speech
then you define what Hate speech is
Then you put anybody who criticizes you in jail

congrats, you are well on your way

theres no such thing as hate speech
it's all speech and it has to be protected
now go back to your designated shitting street Apoo

No. None at all. Anyone should be able to say anything at any time to anyone for any reason.

"tell it to the judge" is unironically how all police should deal with arrested suspects

Anyone who uses this argument is clearly against free speech.What's the point of free speech if there's rules you have to follow just to appease some whiny cunt?

Attached: 1456753261984.jpg (804x743, 93K)

Attached: 20180324_134257.jpg (1080x624, 161K)

Either everything is free speech or nothing is. There is no middle ground. The moment you start litigating what thoughts can and cannot be spoken aloud you then pave the way for true dictatorship and oppression. That's not slipper slope fallacy, that's factual reality with tons of evidence throughout history to support it.

sage, agreed.

>
>I think anything but calling for violence should be protected under free speech
> "we should kill Bob from down the street, someone go and kill him"
Actually is not a direct threat, telling someone else to kill someone is not a direct threat.
It has to be "I am, I will do x violent thing to you."
Not even "if you do x Ill do y to you" is not a direct threat.

In the United States the 1st Amendment protects "hate speech".

Attached: 98364756387468753.png (727x2136, 551K)

You: we are peacefully protest our corrupt government
Cop:well it's hateful and offensive to hard working beuracrats. You need to stop
You: But I have redress and greavence.
Cop: Talk yo the judge you're under arrest for sedition.

This is how America dies

Attached: IMG_2077.jpg (327x281, 24K)

Underrated

>Hate speech is not Free Speech
You're right. Because one doesn't exist at all, and the other only exists in one country. Enjoy getting arrested for muttering something in frustration, Varashnu.

>>Hate speech is not Free Speech.

The US supreme court has ruled there are no "hate speech" exceptions to free speech. Maybe in your little faggotopia that's how it works, but that's not how we roll, poo Hate speech is safe, effective, and fun for all ages.

If you're banning hate speech, what the fuck is the point of "free speech"

What if there IS a fire? Should we all just keep quiet and ignore a real problem just to avoid a fuss?

fuck off poo

>Hate speech
no such thing

I wipe my ass from poo every time I go take a shit.

hate speech isn't real

Agreed, communiggers shouldnt have a voice

I hate ice cream. Go on, lock me up for it.

police should have no real opinion on the laws they enforce or the people they arrest, if they break the law they arrest them, that's it

it is literally up to the judge and or jury to decide if they are punished and how severely, not the officer

>limitations to free speech
pick one.
limited speech isn't free speech

hate speech laws are designed by the left and jews to targets whites, and enable anti-white hatred by targeting whites speaking up about anti-white crimes such as the Rotherham rapegangs

Attached: The UK is a shithole.jpg (960x627, 90K)

Not for the speech but the sentiment!
Wtf is wrong with you?
ALL icecream?

Only form of free speech that should be protected is the right to criticize the State and the government. All other forms pf speech should be neither protected nor banned by the State though I'd push for reinstating the now extinct tradition of duel. If niggas aren't ready to fight for their view they shouldn't be allowed to blabber their mouths at will

ALL OF IT! Just never cared for the stuff.

>officer arrests me for bullshit charge
>found not guilty in minutes
>sue for false arrest damages
>win and get a good amount of money
>start a lobby to address my grievances
>same officer now legally required to protect me from protesters

Idk you any more user...

Just following orders right? SCOTUS ruled that PD can discriminate against a man with 125IQ because he has independent thought less likely to blindly follow orders. Did you or not take an oath to defend the constitution from enemies both domestic and foreign?

Attached: IMG_1069.jpg (460x320, 23K)

again you are making weird logical leaps, if the laws are unjust it does no good demonizing the person enforcing them, it's 100% the fault of the people who put the laws in place and insist on their enforcement.

You should probably check the definition of "free"

>sue for false arrest damages
And tax payer pays for it
Property tax goes up
Some people can't afford
City foreclose
City gets more land

Attached: IMG_1809.jpg (700x450, 47K)

>limitations to speech
either you have freedom of speed or you don't
you're not just "a little free" or "kinda medium free"
freedom of speech means being able to say ANY possible combinations of words without going to jail for it

Attached: Donermann.jpg (1023x750, 249K)

You just doxed your self as a cop. Now go play with your stolen.... I mean "asset fortifure" toys.

Attached: IMG_1885.jpg (1024x512, 308K)

Scotland's police department.

keep being mad at useless grunts you pea brain, I don't care.

>free speech
>limit the freedom of that speech
wut

liberal speech and leftist speech should be banned.

Your day is coming. Good cop following bad orders is a bad cop. Your crimes will be exposed

Attached: IMG_1826.jpg (844x3043, 518K)

>can debate about un alienable rights
>cant poo in da loo
>pajeet

Fuck them got mine

gee maybe your problem is with the orders then, and more specifically who is giving those orders, or you could be a complete fucking ape and fight with the gorillas.

(((Hate Speech))) is a commie lie.

autoban for mean speech.
autobahn for talking fast and loose

Attached: _47874761_3139817[1].jpg (766x511, 88K)

and how about
>degenerate speech?
>subversive speech?
>obscene speech?

Attached: 16792630_303.jpg (700x394, 49K)

Yes, hate speech isn't free speech.

Speech against the state and the nation ought to be banned in order to keep society together.

At the moment you should publicly claim otherwise though to stop the censorship of nationalist and healthy speech.

asking awkward questions about muzzi rape gangs, police involvement, shitskin crime statistics = hate speech

MRAP is for constitutionalists because they have guns.
youtu.be/LvDzuE2DZH8

You picked your side Benedict Arnold now live with it.

police officers have no real power at all, you might as well be mad at the ground or a building, it will have the same outcome

Congratulations, that’s exactly how it works in the USA.
What you are referring to is called “a call for action” and is what separates your two examples.
For instance, yelling “fire” in a crowded theatre when there is no fire is against the law, as anyone who hears that will take it as a call to action to evacuate the building, which in turn can lead to unnecessary injury or death.

No, because the moment I tell someone else what they can and cannot say, is the moment I open the door to let someone else dictate what I can and cannot say. Also, i'm an adult and don't get my feelings hurt over words.

Attached: 1521104284329.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Either it’s all okay or none of it is

at what point is a "call to action" to absurd to be considered illegal
>"quick everyone run the aliens are here"
is a call to action

Obviously absolute freedom of speech, with the only exception being shouting "fire!" in a crowded theater.
"Hate speech" does not exist.

Attached: IMG_1512_1594783578.png (1136x688, 711K)

Sure like power to throw flash bang into a baby crib? Or choke a man to death for selling untaxed cigarettes. Or shoot a poodle because cop felt threatend?

There is no such thing as hate speech. I could see why incitement would be illegal, but there is literally nothing wrong with calling someone a nigger

If you serve a bad master then you are bad yourself, there is no excuse. Be careful and know who or what you serve.

calm down boomershit

well who has the power to stop that, who polices the police?

literal chimps get mad at groups for the actions of individuals. maybe we should just ban cigarettes and flashbangs entirely though so it can never happen again

"Hatespeech" is the very thing free speech is there to protect.

Popular speech, by definition, needs no protection. Speech that is considered offensive or controversial is what needs protection.

Armed citizens

then take down the master not his slaves, you probably care more about the slaves than he does

Cops do have power, it may not be the highest power, but it is still a good amount of power. Obviously the detective has more power than the patrolman and the sheriff or police chief than the detective. But it is still power over the populace. Even the basic patrolman has some amount of power over the populace. It is power, it is the authorities.

Kill yourself nigger faggit, I hope that answers your question

I don’t know.
I would say that nobody has seen an extraterrestrial life form(assuming you meant those kinds of aliens) so no reasonable person would take your call to action at face value.
Meanwhile fires happen everyday so any reasonable person would take my call to action at face value.

Thankfully we have a court system that allows us to be judged by a jury of our peers, and are allowed to have someone well versed in the law represent us in court. Theoretically that should help the system sift through what calls to action are unreasonable/ reasonable and whether they deserve punishment or not.