Trump runs on platform of opposing the Iraq war

>Trump runs on platform of opposing the Iraq war

>Hires John Bolton, who lies about WMDs to trick the US to support an invasion of Iraq, trillions of dollars wasted (transferred to private MIC companies like Haliburton, Northrop Grumman etc)

Explain this, swamp drainers

Attached: 1521834012700-GettyImages-923074692[1].jpg (1250x701, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqp4S_lhE4w
youtube.com/watch?v=4QfHKv86gRQ
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/01/spies-lies-and-weapons-what-went-wrong/302878/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to hell shil

easy.
Blumpf is a liar and has spent his entire life fucking over people for money and power.

Go to hell shill
Sage

Double posting won’t help

>everyone i hate is a shill

everyone i hate is a shill

/thread

Sage

Go to hell shill

it's anti American to support Trump at this point. he's getting impeached in November now that he lost his base, there is literally no reason to continue your support

Same fag shill

SAge
Shill same fag

Same fag

when did Sup Forums become an establishment republican support board.. 3 years ago people would have been laughing you morons off this site.

samefag

Sage
Kys shill

you seem to be the primary shill in this thread
Israel #1 amirite, magapedes?

Sage
Kys

Sage
TLDR

Relax, shill. It's just 4 dimensional checkers.

Trump is only pretending to be a Jewish puppet to trick the Jews into believing he's actually one of them. Once they're confident that he's on their side and he gains their trust, he'll come down on them like a bag of hammers and gas them all. Trust me, the brilliant folks over at r/the_donald predicted this.

also sage because I can't figure out where the downvote button is.

bump
you first

>still doesn‘t understand the military industrial complex is in charge now

good goys, keep it up.

Attached: RTX376XD-870.jpg (870x472, 109K)

They have been in charge for 70 years

its cool mate Sup Forums actually likes war and money is fake so lets just borrow another 10 trillion cause come and take it amirite?

its not fake when we keep paying china interest for holding our debt but I get your sarcasm

Nobody in Washington will work for his sorry ass except for guys like this

ha thats true, truly dredging the bottom of the swamp for loyal sycophants

Go back go Gia online or what ever shit site ur from before its raided back

Great, if people dont care theyll support Trump still, if they oppose it theyll realize the so-called "Alt-Right" is the only outlet for true right wing power, ornrepresentative of their interests. This helps most of Sup Forums.

>muh shill

Trump really just takes the easy way out on everything

Sage

Nice textbook concern shilling you are doing. Your handlers taught you well.

are you still in this thread? how desperate are you? go back to anime girls and pravda

im funded by the NRA

Boomers from LeReddit have completely ruined this board

been on Sup Forums since it was new
shilled my ass off for Trump in the meme war
but unlike you, I'm not a fucking cultist cuck for israel

true and nothing changed at all.
sometimes it needs a trump to push stuff obama would have been quartered for i guess

it takes a man to have a stern opinion and even more of a man to change that opinion when it‘s no longer valid.
he was worth a try but this boomer neocon dicksucking is unworthy for america

Because Trump is a ZOG puppet who ran on a platform of lies.

John Bolton is the best pick for national security adviser. He's been in the Washington for a long time, but isn't apart of the swamp. The Washington establishment hates him. Like literally hates and has blocked every attempt he has made to get a real position of power within in any Republican administration till now. The fact that the liberals are going nuts over this choice and how many Republicans don't like it either proves that this is the best choice.

If your enemies hates someone then they're your friend.

Attached: IMG_8455.png (978x686, 934K)

>he's been in the Washington for a long time, but isn't apart of the swamp

Bolton is the epitome of the defense industry swamp. The war gods have a cash filled boner right now.

Attached: 1521392504037.jpg (450x443, 61K)

>I don't want to die for Israel
REEE SHILL SHAREBLUE

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
What was his name again?

Attached: F6E0563A-B9E7-4A1D-833F-C8573B8A6198.jpg (2255x3000, 841K)

Trump likes to use the goodcop/badcop routine on foreign adversaries. Initially he was bad cop with tillerson and mcmaster “holding him back”. He has now reversed the roles so he can be the good cop that is barely restraining his two attack dogs pompeo and bolton. If you had more than three neurons you would see how this strategic adjustment makes perfect sense given the current state of international politics

yes nevermind the paid 24/7 Trump and Syria generals

>If you had more than three neurons
you would be running away from this dumpster fire of an administration, not towards it, unless you have some swamp money to make

>Bolton is the epitome of the defense industry swamp.

And I bet you believe everything a travel salesmen says too.

>Thinks the Jews control the world.

Attached: 13 - Josh.png (600x566, 139K)

I can't help but wonder what Cruz would have been like. My biggest issue with him was his wife worked for Goldman Sachs and Trump actually made an issue of this and with Hillary's ties too. Then first thing Trump did was hire the GS President and let him set economic policy. Which is turning out to be as bad as I thought it would be. Safe to say I haven't been on the Trump train for some time now despite some hope it was somehow 4D chess or I was wrong. Now I'm starting to think nothing he said during his campaign was true and even by the standards of a politician he is bad. They all lie but usually not this much.

>Gets mad when anyone points out Trump contradicting his campaign promises.

Keep choking on that Trump cum you fucking lemming.

Trump needed to hire people to fill certain jobs, but not being a Washington elite didn't have contacts. So he just filled the jobs knowing that he'd probably replace him. Gary Cohen is a globalist, but he was highly qualified to run an economic agenda. Trump and Cohen agreed on enough things to work together.

Not everyone who is a globalist is a shill. There is being a globalist in the capitalist sense and then there is being a globalist in the idea of a "One World Government". Cohen was for more connectivity in an economic sense, but wasn't for the UN becoming a massing super-government agency. But he couldn't stay in the White House for long since Trump is an ubernationalist.

This is beside the fact that Trumps hates globalist institutions, but not the globalist themselves.

Kek. The swamp money is made precisely by subverting this administration. Bolton and pompeo are the non-pussified versions of tillerson and mcmaster

Trump hires hairy-lipped kikesucker. So did his daughter.

Surprised?

He also wanted to invade Syria for Israel after invading Iraq for Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqp4S_lhE4w

10D chezz guize

Attached: 1472807660003.gif (214x199, 590K)

The end result was spend and borrow economics. Dress it up how you want but that's the reality.

I saw this coming way back when Bannon was fired.

It's crazy to see people think others are shills because they point out the truth about Bolton, literally the worse decision Trump has made so far.

Sage
Shill viral theadSage

War is the only way Israel and the Jews will be taken out. Russia has Israel targeted, and the big metro areas in the US are Jew central.

We need global nuclear war.

It's the only option of winning at this point. The Jews have won for all intents and we need Russia to cleanse them.

UMMM we are going to war.

they just gave up by now, the best effort yesterday was 'hurrr butthurt liberals'

Attached: 1521820681616.png (614x665, 644K)

He's pretty much the only guy who still pro-iraq and it's because they drained the oil and sold weapons, they made profits. As long as retards of private army will exist, that long USA will pay the price and i don't mean just financial, ethnic price too, because those people don't care about anybody. Are they protecting us from Muslims? Not really, they caused Muslim migration and opened borders with NATO. John Bolton is a traitor and only cares about himself and his profit making club. I mean it's not like anybody is going to miss USA, especially not when it turns into Brazil. Nobody is also going to miss middle east, not because they won't exist, but because they will be annoying inside other countries.

Will Iran be the last march of the Amerimutts?
youtube.com/watch?v=4QfHKv86gRQ

Attached: amerimutt_by_broskart-dbvw1lj.jpg (883x904, 91K)

In le donald that's the main thing being said.
>XD look how mad the liberals are
>He has to be OUR GUY

Not the mention the cost of lives Both Iraqi and american.

Yes!! Yes!!!? You tell him!!! Fight for Israel! Support Israel! Die for Israel! You will be honored and remembered! Good goy! GREAT goy!!!!!! #NRABITCHES #BOLTON #MOUSTACHERIDES #ISRAELFIRST

Attached: 1521900183579.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Btw, I've run all the options with the JQ.

Global nuclear war is the only way to end them.

Am I the only one who is reminded of Captain Neweyes from the movie We're Back? Like I can;t get mad at a face like that. He seems like a nice grandpa

Attached: Captain_Neweyes.jpg (251x201, 6K)

five years ago people would have been doxing them all.

The Omnibus bill was but up till that Trump was making strides in making reform. Instead of taxing citizens he was gonna tax business and tariff foreign countries. Given a decade or two that could solve our debt.

The mustache is wise, and would not mislead us.

ISRAEL #1

Optimistic:
Trump is surrounding himself with hawks to make his threats more convincing to North Korea and Iran.
Pessimistic:
Bolton's wiener gets hard when he seeings things go boom, so we're gonna dive into more conflicts.

Attached: 1521882172344.png (945x771, 1.02M)

This soy boy dodged the Vietnam war draft because he was scared to fight and die. He even admitted it. But now spends his whole life trying to get other goys dead. I hate this piece f shit more than John McCain. Fucking pathetic sellout.

I don't know about you guys but I already bought a dozen boxes of canned food in case of happenings.

like 10 posts from 1 ID
magatards literally go insane when there are no mods to ban dissenting opinion

>Given a decade or two that could solve our debt.
>reducing revenue and increasing spending = less debt

t.ratard

nice pic

Trump obviously hired this odious asshole because the Don doesn't like being the most hated man in his administration.

war is coming, or else the dollar collapses
>We can't let the dollar collapse

Attached: TotallyStraight.png (432x798, 102K)

no its not. we have no moral standing left to start an invasion or bombing outside the syrian proxy war unhindered. Even a false flag wouldn't be enough.

Trump turned out to be complete liar the shock. How bout him signing that ridiculous budget bill. Probably because he wanted to go golfing and he’d have to stick around if the government was shut down.

Actually increasing tariffs would increase revenue and tax decreases encourages companies to store their money in the US rather than abroad so increase revenue. That's why Hong Kong, Singapore and Luxenburg are so rich they act as tax havens so corporations will stash their money in those countries. However, the US is the biggest consumer market in the world. If we all companies to leave their trillions of dollars in America, but don't suck them dry America, in the long term, will have an increase of revenue.

>"I'll never sign a bill like this again"
>because I won't be president

The bill sucked, but our military got some serious funded after being depleted for so long. Can't solve the debt crisis if their aren't no country in the future.

If it is 1% cheaper to keep money offshore, companies will continue to do so, like they are no, even though their taxes dropped by 15% (and the middle classes dropped by ~1%, thanks republicans)

Bolton is a smart guy in foreign policy. I don't think hiring him means war, but I'm sure hiring him means the Norks believe it means war. He said we should never have tried to make Iraq a democracy that we should have left the federalist papers and let them work it out.

If Bolton wants war with the North IDGAF

Poor trump. I almost feel bad for him. Way in over his head. You could tell he was setting it up so that if he lost he could blame it on msm and rigged polls so he could go start his own tv channel or whatever. Then the poor sonofabitch won. He looked like a ghost when he met with Obama.

fuck off boomer

>no its not
then you don't understand why the dollar has any value.

Attached: omg.jpg (350x263, 11K)

Because Trump can now say or do whatever the fuck he wants regardless of what he said he'd do before, and if you dare disagree with this you're getting paid to post on here or some shit.

Because the only way libtards will admit we went in because of democrat lies is if it's to spite DRUUUUMPFF!!

>ITS J-J-JUST SEVEN D CHESS GUIZ!!!!

Attached: 1512592955346.jpg (800x800, 51K)

oh no people aren't worshipping trump's dick anymore they most be paid opposition there's no way they're legitimately upset and or just trolling a board full of easily triggered autists

Attached: 1520519391575.png (500x499, 194K)

I hope he fires this guy soon.
If he doesn´t and takes his advice on war etc his presidency is over

>Bolton is a smart guy in foreign policy. I don't think hiring him means war, but I'm sure hiring him means the Norks believe it means war. He said we should never have tried to make Iraq a democracy that we should have left the federalist papers and let them work it out.
On November 1, 2002, Undersecretary of State John Bolton told the Second Global Conference on Nuclear, Bio/Chem Terrorism, "We estimate that once Iraq acquires fissile material—whether from a foreign source or by securing the materials to build an indigenous fissile-material capability—it could fabricate a nuclear weapon within one year."
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/01/spies-lies-and-weapons-what-went-wrong/302878/

Our "enemies" the nazis hated the soviets so we became friends with them. That really worked out well didn't it. The prince who said the enemy of my enemy is my friend? He got his head chopped off because he was an idiot without any friends.

i am no a cruz missile