she isn't fucking me is the problem

She literally did nothing wrong.

Being an honest cunt.

nothing. nishimiya was a deceptive cunt

I wasn't aware she had any problems.
Ueno is literally perfect.

She wants intense anal.

Being best girl.

She's a basic bitch in the movie, in the manga she's still a bitch but at least she struggles and feels remorse about her acts, In the manga Kawai is the basic bitch.

I cant comprehend how it is possible to be so beautiful

of all the douchebags in knk i don't know why people always hate on ueno sure she did some missed up shit but so is all of her class she's at least honest about what she was doing unlike all the hypocrites around her she also had a reason for what she did it doesn't justify her actions but it gives her more depth than those shallow cunts she had remorse about her mistakes now compare that with blondy to know who's the real bitch

She's too sexy.

Broken home life, being a self aware asshole but makes no attempts to change. Basically your dime-a-dozen bitch

The goody two-shoes deaf girl pissed her off.

She immediately splooges for her in the end, when Shouko pushes back ever so slightly.

I haven't read the manga yet, so I'm not sure if that was the very first time she witnesses Shouko grow some balls for once. Maybe Naoka's opinion of her would have changed if she saw Shouko beating up Shouya way back then?

>Two Ueno threads at the same time
What's Sup Forums fucking problem?

Here, you seem to be out of these.

eh, not likely, the manga shows you that a good chunk of Ueno's hatred for shouko was rooted in her thinking Shouya liked her (she had a scene where she was thinking to herself "maybe Shouya picks on her because he likes her") so I think her Jealous streak would have kept her fellings toward Shouko the same even seeing that.

She was an idiot who blamed her boyfriend's fall from grace on the wrong person.

You newfag? Sup Forums is tsundere

This is why movie Ueno is better. Manga Ueno comes off as a thirsty, jealous bitch.

In the movie, yeah her opinion on Shoko might have changed for the better. In the manga no, this and this

She's a delusional cunt

Inferiority complex.
These people tend to act like they're the best when around others, but when alone they know they're just losers.

Except Miki, she is a "Cute".

Shouko with her special needs appeared like a calamity and derailed her life. It wasn't because of Shouko though but her own choices.