Freeleech ends in a few hours. What have you downloaded?

Freeleech ends in a few hours. What have you downloaded?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/DO_NOT_UPLOAD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, but I've been busy elsewhere.

I've been waiting on my fucking invite from the ptp thread for like 6 months, fuck this shit

>downloaded just under 10gb in 4-5 years
what a pointless tracker

I have 2TB raw.
23KB counted.

Same, also waiting on an invite from a recruitement thread. How long do they usually take?

I have enough backlog downloaded to last me a year. Good for my ratio that I never pay attention to though.

Nothing because I didn't even notice it was freeleech, fuck me.

>learn about ab the day after it closes
>check every day
>build up good ratios elsewhere trying to get an invite
I'm getting sleepy boys

People were literally giving away invite everywhere back when nyaa closed, where the fuck were you?

Everyone who uses it gets of handful of invites every month that they never use because everyone they know is already in it or can't handle a private tracker. Shame they're so anal about giving out invites to anons, even if you check their credentials and see if they have shit taste to make sure you're not inviting some shitter. I have 10 invites I'll never use.

Nothing

I thought almost all of them were blocked.

The dumb ones were.

Nothing, I just download off Nyaa and cross-seed it.
I miss BBT's music collection. I should have registered before it went private.

I got on Animebytes back on 2012 when the only thing you had to do was answering a survey.
So many people lost their chance because they were "too cool for surveys". It didn't even ask personal questions besides your country:
>Favorite genre
>Favorite anime
>Favorite manga
>What do you think about AB
And so on.

>not using AnimeTorrents.me

Friend got in two years ago by applying, I got in this year by just asking him since I could use it to start climbing the pyramid as well.

Their selection is nothing special. Maybe they'll be better in a few years.

Uchuu Kaizoku Captain Harlock
Kanashimi no Belladonna
Yoru wa Mijikashi Aruke yo Otome
Kimagure Orange Road
Lupin III: Lupin vs Fukusei-ningen
Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to
Zaregotozukai
Lupin III: Babylon no Ougon Densetsu
Lupin III: Napoleon no Jisho wo Ubae
Lupin III: Fuuma Ichizoku no Inbou
Lupin III: Lupin Ansatsu Shirei

I have a couple invites. Post tummy if you want one.

Tell me why you deserve an invite without using the letter "e" or "s" and I will give it to you.

What do they have that Nyaa doesn't?

Seeders.

>there are people lurking here that don't use KM

if i start something during freeleech, does it carry over after it ends?

What's even the point? What can you get there that you can't get somewhere else? I have a BTT account but I hardly use it because downloading anything would fuck up my ratio so in the end I'm just stuck with public trackers. And it's not like I don't have anything to seed, I have tons of stuff downloaded from BBT but due to the nature of private trackers there is no shortage of seeders so there's no way for me to improve my ratio.

I just let my account get pruned, not even worth maintaining buffer

Data downloaded doesn't count towards your ratio during the freeleech.

I've never had too much trouble with seeders.

tell me more

[email protected]

to be honest, this is why you need to have a presence on another form of "social media" on the net.
a blog, a twitter, etc. anything where you can amass a certain amount of followers to one day ask for their invites.
I got in though the applications years ago, but I also could easily get an invite from the various networks I've built a presence on since.

I downloaded FLCL.
After all these years, I'm finally gonna watch it.
Hope it's worth it.
Yeah, I hardly ever use AB except in certain cases because no leechers on anything makes it hard to maintain a good ratio.

I remember all the anons being all smug like
>An interview? who cares, I already have Baka and Nyaa!
Who's laughing now, faggots.

Fuck did I missed it ?

The best thing about AB is that its piss easy to maintain a good ratio since a lot of stuff is freelech.
Meanwhile in BBT most torrents barely have leechers and the bonus system is pretty retarded.

Actual torrents

When the original Nya went down tons of shit died with it.

>no leechers on anything makes it hard to maintain a good ratio.
AB has one of the softest economies since they literally hand out yen to buy ratio for by doing pretty much everything, if you honestly want raw upload you should either A) buy a seedbox (>paying to pirate) B) Upload C) Look up torrent with less than 5 seeders, download during freeleech and then seed.

Since most things are available on Nyaa as well, you can just farm yens by cross-seeding what you download off Nyaa.

>You have to be a member to see what they have on offer
>Turns out it was no different from Nyaa
>BakaBT still has all the obscure late 90s/early 2000s shit, but the ratios are difficult to maintain

And that's why I go to fansub channels directly on IRC like we did back in the 2000s.

Downloading anime is actively worse now than it used to be even just a few years ago. We're worse off now than we were when we were downloading RapidShare DDLs from weeb forums.

Does BBT still have their retarded blacklist that has like 800 shows? I haven't seen a reason to use them over AB since they went private.

wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/DO_NOT_UPLOAD

Yes, but BBT has access to a lot of niche shit that AB doesn't have. People who use BBT are either stupid, lazy or have a very specific interest in decades-old moeshit.

>Downloading anime is actively worse now than it used to be even just a few years ago

(If you don't have an account)

>BBT has access to a lot of niche shit that AB doesn't have

name three shows

A few years ago, you didn't need AB because everything could be torrented without the need to sign up for private trackers.

Yes and its even more retarded now that they went full private.

they have like 2 releases i can think of that aren't on nyaa. most of them are people just reencoding huge releases

Yeah I got in the same time, it took like 10 minutes.
AB gives you points you can spend on improving ratio just for having something seeding even if nobody is downloading it. Also All 1080p and ISO releases are freeleech regardless of if the sitewide leech is up or not, you have to be trying or not know how to have things seeding to have a bad ratio.

see

>Kabutoborg VxV
>Moegaku5 (Subbed)
>Kyouryuu Wakusei
>Machine Robo Rescue

But BakaBT either doesn't have these titles or they are also available on AB.

So in other words, you're not sure if they're on BBT and you're not sure if they're on AB.

So you basically have no worthwhile input here at all, you're just guessing.

Downloaded:
455.15 GB (281.37 MB/day)
Raw Uploaded: 1.27 TB (806.10 MB/Day)
Raw Downloaded: 4.68 TB (2.89 GB/Day)

Before you ask, I live in Sweden and I have a gigabit connection and I just buy more hard drives when my disks are full.

I don't really bother with sitewide freeleeches anymore, most 1080p content is permanent freeleech anyway which is what I always download either way.