My Polish girlfriend wants to do an Erasmus foreign exchange in Spain while I work in America...

My Polish girlfriend wants to do an Erasmus foreign exchange in Spain while I work in America. What's the chance she doesn't cheat on me?

Attached: reasonswhypinterest-1.jpg (2448x3264, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4
youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0%
cut ties and move on

I don't know, she claims she's different and she loves me. Is it really 0%?

>What's the chance she doesn't cheat on me?
That's a joke, right?

Yes. I've gone through it more than once.
She'll respect you more for it.
Better than watching your relationship decay over the 2-3 months it has left.

Just a girlfriend. Move on there are plenty more

0%
No joke

That same old line.

nonexistent, look up tinder in spain, half of themn are erasmus students

If your gf/fiancee/wife is traveling ANYWHERE, and you're not with her, or her family isn't with her, she's taking stranger's dick.
>b-but she said it's for work
No exceptions.

As people already pointed out: 0%
Sorry user, time to kys and find peace in Nirvana with animegirls sucking your dick forever and ever

We call it Orgasmus here in Poland.

All the girls I know who went on erasmus sucked major cock out there. Either dump your gf or build a nice cuck shed.

lol, you guys must be sad cucks if you really believe this. not all woman are depraved whores, in fact I'd venture to say MOST women don't do this but the few that do get all the attention.

Ruchasmus.

BTW I fucked hijab-clad erasmus whore once. This is what kind of women go there.

Erasmus is known for this shit, all the women whore out, especially when they go to southern Europe.

Literally 0%.
And there is a 1% chance that she didn't already do so and is not intending to cheat on you.

pls jihadi, you know this to be true

t. hot

0%
They are all whores, only the shame and guilt keep them from doing it. When society shuns those 2 principles, they become devils with no remorse. In Spain no one gives a shit about those 2 principles. NEVER trust the good words coming from a woman, they are just the emotional gymnastics that will help her rationalize her victim status when and if she ever gets caught.

Erasmus is known for degenerate sex

she just wants to find herself user

around moor cock

My girlfriend claims she was a virgin when we met and only kiss one guy in her life before me. She traveled to Spain, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria and England and claims she didnt do anything with anyone, so she would control herself abroad and not cheat on me

Attached: 1521906139573.jpg (640x717, 37K)

Both of these, and here's the variable: she needs to feel like you're better than all the guys she's going to run in to out there. Be honest with yourself OP, you probably aren't. You could be top 5% of men and she'd only need to meet 20 guys to find one to get railed by in your stead, which is easy in a semester-long exchange. It's not you, it's women. Sorry pal.

Lel

Are you honestly this stupid? Please at least cut your dick off, so you don't ever spawn more people with your idiot genes in this world.

And you believe all that? Lmao

i went on a year-long exchange program when i was in high school. i hooked up with literally the majority of the female exchange students in the program in that region of the country. granted only one had a boyfriend back home (that I knew of) and she broke up with him because of me.

wait i didn't read that she was polish. K you have a slightly better chance because of that but if you already bitched to her about your feelings as implied by and idk what to tell you.

oh sorry, i wasn't aware it was some kind of hedonistic gathering. i though it was just a general trip to spain.

poles abroad= whores and thieves....u have 0%

>Erasmus
Brazilian whore tier

>She claims she's different
OH NONONONONONO NONOOOO NOOOONOOOONONONONONO
NOOONOOOONO

AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>Erasmus foreign exchange
lul, Erasmus is known for parties and hooking up

>mass replying
You deserve it

OP's confidence BTFO
I feel bad for you son, I know you wanna keep her, but it's a 50% chance she'll cheat you'll never know and the thought alone would kill you

>she claims she's different and she loves me
Dead giveaway

Attached: 1490384198182184550.jpg (445x372, 46K)

>letting you're woman go anywhere by herself
Get out

long distance never works. ever.

There' s a reaason they call it orgasmus. The chance she will cuck you is very high

Just let her go and then cut all ties.

Well I'm going to kill myself. Thank you for your replies and help guys.

Attached: 1520099294998.jpg (567x567, 181K)

>claims she was a virgin
did you check? you know there is a way to tell right?

Dont kill yourself dude. Its the same for all of us. She is never yours and its only your turn. Your turn has passed, she wants to go further on the cock carousel.

>gf claims she didn't fuck while traveling around Europe
Bahaha.
>he believed it
Fucking idiot haha.

Long distance requires a fuckload of effort which most guys aren't willing to put in for a single lay every six months

if it was real serious she should be coming here with you, sounds like a fake tradthot to me

I was a rotary exchange student in sweden back in high school. All girls on exchange are sluts. It's a confirmed fact haha.

or just forbid her to take part in orgasmus u fuckin beta cunt?!

continue

>Killing yourself over a whore

Don't be stupid, lad. Ride the tiger

Attached: a0e.png (1004x483, 495K)

you got to be baiting at this point

nie martw sie, juz jej powiedzalem ze nigdzie nie idzie jak chce zostac zemja

What if you just convert to Islam and take three slave-wives that can't leave the house without your permission?

ze mna baka

I've done a personal survey on this matter since I know a lot of couples where one of them studied abroad for at least 6 months.
And lo and behold, a staggering 100,00% of the girls cheated on the guys.

Attached: 1411606543724.jpg (320x287, 11K)

Why does eveyone keep falling for this same old trick?

The only correct answer. I've been on the other side, I know. And you'd be surprised what the bitches continue write to their "bf" or, if communication stops, what excuses they come up with when they want to get back.

Actual words of wisdom on Sup Forums? I had to read that post twice to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

Attached: hol up.gif (158x223, 3.88M)

Get married and bring her with you to America or dump her. Don't try this long distance shit, without memeing odds are greater than 50% that she'll cheat on you or you'll find some other girl or your relationship will end in some other manner. Be decisive now, don't just cross your fingers and hope this works out (it probably won't).

No hymen no diamond

Polish women, for some reason, are really into dark haired guys. In the UK the go straight for that look, and don't seem to go for blondes at all, even though they're blonde. When people go to places like Spain or Latin America, there is the obvious unstated sexual reason; the whole Latin thing is about sexiness, e.g salsa, flamenco, big booties, hot weather, beaches etc. Just finish with her...and ffs don't be naive and beta. Let her be a slut, but cut your losses.

>She traveled to Spain, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria and England and claims she didnt do anything with anyon
How naive are you? This has to be bait.

Young SINGLE girl wants to have a fling in Spain, so what? You aren't married. Girls will punish you for not putting a ring on it.
Thread themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4
youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

>My Polish girlfriend wants to do an Erasmus foreign exchange in Spain while I work in America. What's the chance she doesn't cheat on me?
It's a shit test you fag - tell her that It's a stupid idea and that you will take her the some time later on.
If she argues say you will break up if she goes.

If you let her go she will think you are a beta and cheat on you 100%

spilled my drink, you wont be flipped on the day of the grill, have a (you)

>Polish gf
>Erasmus in Spain

I have veeeery bad news for you. According to what I've seen, your probabilities of being cucked are high.

Cmon you must be a troll

>i didn't read that she was polish

If you actually believe that matters you're beyond deluded

Eastern European women are mostly as whorish as your Western filth - it's just that we don't have as many trannies

OP, if you're for real, your woman is gonna end up fucking a nigger, a burger, or Miguel

>Erasmus
We call it Orgasmus for a reason.

0% bro.

Over a woman? There are billions wtf user.

"I'm different from the others girls! tee hee!"
>three drinks later

Attached: cugg.jpg (620x465, 70K)

It's ok user. When she comes back she will probably want to marry you anyway. She's just trying to find herself.
Have a drink, I recommend cacao.

Attached: 1024px-Soylent-bottles-close[1].jpg (1024x701, 87K)

>he thinks a girl "travels the world" for any reason other than to fuck as many foreign chads as possible
hahahaha, you guys really need to get out of the male mindset. i understand that for men, travelling is experiencing culture, history, and generally a practice of appreciating antiquity. if you think that is the case for women, you are mistaken

Attached: 1491275107628.jpg (761x540, 244K)

Haha this. Everytime.

Honestly you need to fucking dump her now.
She just told you she wants an open ticket to cuck you.
Next thing, even if she stays, she will just jump on a nigger cock behind your back.
The girl is a whore user.
Drop, roll, and find a better one.

dont listen to them annon, I am sure your girlfriend is talking truth, love is the strongest bond two persons could have. Do not give up on your love because of a short period of time being apart.

Attached: 1515677289112.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

Most women are whores and all women under 30 are whores.

Naah, women easilly turn into whores, but the situation is not that dire.
I would agree that every woman that is over 27 and not married is an absolute dick jockey, and seen more work than average whore working the corner 20 years on a 10h shift

0%
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

>he thinks that mexican women have the same values that western women do
look i live in california so i have to interact with a lot of native mexican immigrants on the regular and the one thing i'll say is that your women are much more traditional, family-oriented, and faithful than women raised in the west. don't think that just because your abuelito stayed with your abuela for fifty years that the situation is the same in europe and america. because it isn't. at all. our women are treacherous whores who, given the opportunity, will cheat as much as possible, because they have been conditioned by society to think that is "seeing the world," and "exploring themselves."

Attached: 1486363044397.jpg (720x703, 64K)

Can confirm. But only for western ones.

>Erasmus in Spain
Kek like a lamb to the Slaughter. She will probably come back with every hole drilled and cocaine addiction OP.

Oh yeah those Czech, Ukranian and Russian women are such vestal virgins.
Get a muslim girl instead

>I need space

look at how inexperienced you are

there must be a few that still hold some values annon, where I am from talking about infidelity is serious, is even uncomfortable to bring up such kind of things on conversations, if what you say about your women is true then it must be really sad, I hope you get 50's values back to your society annon

Attached: 1515674730381.jpg (900x1200, 409K)

>she claims she's different and she loves me. Is it really 0%?
go to /r9k/ and ask if "face is everything",
Be honest with yourself, Mariusz,
>you on the left
>spanish user on the right
Her pussy will get so wet and hot, it will melt her brain. You can of course believe her excuse, and live in ignorance.

Attached: 2018-03-24_201723.jpg (805x450, 27K)

Chciales puscic polke sama do Hispani na 6 miesiecy? Pojebalo cie bracie

>Orgasmus foreign exchange
>chance she doesn't cheat
-100%

talk like man, maricon!

Attached: 1521606324968.png (720x827, 562K)

Ineed space means you're too close for the other cocks to touch my vegana and bob.

Approximately -0.00000%

She's probably already cheating on you

more like men have stopped putting them in their place so cheating is our punishment.

>Erasmus
>Spain
0%, sorry lad...

she will cuck you bro, fuck her brains out a last time and the dump her

My confirmation only for western ones doesn't even imply that the rest are not whores.

How do you suggest a man "puts a woman in her place" anymore? Do you not realize that the legal system has been weaponized by women against men to prevent that from ever happening? I witnessed it in real time growing up. My mom was a bit of a psycho case and she would literally attack my father until he would push her or do anything against her JUST so she could call the police on him and get him arrested. And it worked, EVERY time. Despite him having done nothing wrong. If you ever attempt to lay a finger on your woman, say a mean word to your woman, or threaten finances to your woman, they have a legal means of recourse to fuck you over. It's just not worth it. The whole system is rigged nowadays.

Attached: 1485833741374.png (429x491, 114K)

The chance of her not cheating is infinitely close to zero