Transformations

Post transformations in anime/manga that got you hyped af.

For me, I can't choose between 4, so I'll post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCjH7YnJksA
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra_Instinct_"Omen"
youtube.com/watch?v=w4-XGc-I9Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: ASSPULL

How are any of them asspulls

Oh no!

Definition of shit taste

>inb4 OH MY RUBBER NEN

Don't worry, that's not a transformation.

and this

Generic af
Awesome
Incredible
garbage
saylormoon trash
A SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=eCjH7YnJksA

>Desperado Blasts your shit

>SS is generic af but Guts putting on a suit of armor is incredible
Hows that dick taste

>gear fourth
>awesome
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Fuck off spic. We already saw SS2.
It's something new and looks dope so yeah, it's awesome.

>replying to bait

>there are people who still read One Shit post New World
They are probably average 15 year old nipponeses.

BANG!

Claymore had so many good ones. But the second half of Riful vs Priscilla got me hyped up seeing her come back.
I want to protect that smile.

>Tori creates the most iconic transformation ever
>He does it again more than 20 years later
Based.

These two were fucking stupid.

Bites the Dust

and the second form

BASED

As someone who knows very little about Dragon Ball, can someone explain what is happening here? He just looks the same as he normally does, how is this better than any of his other forms?

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra_Instinct_"Omen"

Stand aside.

>af
>mangastream
>orojackson.com
>being hyped for that goofy looking trash
This is your average battleshounefag.

People like gear fourth?

So what I understand from this is that super saiyans, the defining world-building feature of the Dragon Ball universe that is known far and wide even to uninitiated folks like me, was actually a total waste of time and all you gotta do is learn this one technique to be better than everybody. That's like Highlander 5, where it turns out that you just have to be nice to win the prize.

Gear Fourth is amazing.

That's nothing compared to this.

Digimon is build on hype transformations, but this one is my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=w4-XGc-I9Uw
Omegamon and dukemon are a closevsecond you fags this one is jist my personal favorite.

I think it's an optimum balance between traditional badassness and the classic approachable goofiness of One Piece, with a minimal compliment of edginess in the form of tattoos and permanent angry face. I wouldn't expect all non-One Piece lovers to appreciate it, but if this and the appearance of bad boy hunk fangirl bait Trafalgar Law didn't broaden the appeal of One Piece, then nothing will.

That's right. It's also something that Goku learned as a child with Mr. Popo, but this time it's with god ki so he can use instinct better I guess.

Hell fucking yes.

Magi is so good.

>was actually a total waste of time and all you gotta do is learn this one technique to be better than everybody.
No, you are retarded.

Truly an ideal representative of the Dragon Ball fanbase, I'm sure.

I had this as a phone case once upon a time.

What the hell is going on with his legs?

>Transformation thread
Let's give it a try.
>Non-chan's gimmick is that she has a soft ass that can reflect attacks back to their attacker (while suffering minimal recoil)
>Some opponents can circumvent her ability
>Opponent in pic has a "moral code" of never avoiding attacks, almost always makes A-class (iirc; might be even S-class) and below opponents run out of stamina without getting tired herself
>Doesn't get ringed out like other opponents would, without her self-buff (short-duration transformation)
>Then she gets oxygen in her muscles, and Non-chan's gimmicks stop working, she knows she can't withstand her attacks at all
>It's Non-chan's best fight ever, she actually tries to prevent her opponent's transformation rather than deal with it, before finally setting up her victory. Lethal Joke Character confirmed.

>manga has been consistently showing how goofy the world and design is for decades
>MC is depicted as being dorky and an overall, unorthodox goofball
>people get salty the G4 is unorthodox in design and cartoonish, expecting some stylized Kubo transformation

Ascension has been hype every time it was used

>Opponent has a self-imposed code of finishing her opponents within 30 seconds, warns Sayaka and Rin of it
>Sayaka uses K-Acceleration (which lasts around 30 seconds, at least the first time she's used it both in the manga and anime) as soon as the match begins
>both her and Rin are still too slow to hit Naki
>30 seconds countdown almost ending, Sayaka executes her plan of splashing water in Naki's swimsuit to slow her down
>it works, Rin finally uses her own acceleration buff (which I assume has a tradeoff of reducing her ability to hold her breath for a long period of time, and thus reducing the amount of time in which she can maintain pressure over her opponents)
>Sayaka, although under her "transformation" which allows her to put in more effort than normal, was actually holding back, saving strength for the right moment and at the same time hiding the information of how fast she could move or attack
>Supposedly, Sayaka's normal speed should look like the anime's K-Acceleration; her actual K-Acceleration speed, as well as Rin's improved speed, should look even faster
>Then the enemy can use her own acceleration technique which should look even faster if animated

I got pretty excited when this happened, I miss Toriko and its dumb fun

For actual One Piece fans, it's the best thing since sliced bread. For people who don't know anything about One Piece, it's weird and stupid looking. It's that simple.

Jirou was literally the only reason I kept reading. Best character by far.

This is a good one for phones, I'd imagine.

Mah nigga. Jirou was the hypest fucking part of a manga that literally tries to out hype itself in every fucking chapter. I'd argue that he was even more hyped that Midora or even Ichiryu. I knew how it would end for him. We all did. But it was still the most incredible fucking thing. Man, I miss it too. I vividly remember the day when he went all out and that was the first time that I saw a Toriko thread hit the bump limit. I had never seen it before and I never saw it afterwards. But Jirou did it.

Of course I forgot the image.

What if Luffy makes a rubber afro

rather understated but got me quite HYPE

> powerful faggotry afoot

I like One Piece a lot but Gear 4 is probably my least favorite of the three Gears.

The nature of it being a super powerful timed power-up makes it really predictable, since he'll always break it out for the finishing blow. He has no reason not to break it out for every major fight when it's objectively superior to the other Gears in both speed and strength, if not for its timer it would leave the others defunct . Not to mention that Gear 3 was originally a timed power-up too, with a side-effect a lot more creative than "he loses his stamina."

And as far as its looks go it still doesn't fit Luffy in my eyes. That tribal-tattoo looking haki is really flashy for him, and same goes for the kabuki eyes. Luffy's always had an intentionally simple design, with even the other gears adding only light modifications to it. It still looks "goofy" so its not completely unfitting, and the fact he moves around like a bouncy ball is pretty funny, but I'd still rather have something more along the lines of the other gears. It's like we skipped from kaioken directly to super saiyan 4.

I guess part of the problem is that the design had to accommodate armament haki turning Luffy's limbs black now, and there's no way to make that look great.

there it is.the grim reminder that this fight will never be animated.

>iconic
>literally just Whirlwind

Fuck I miss this. I want to read it again but don't want to be disappointed. I read it while in middle School and don't want to find out it's nothing but "edgy"

i have been fan for over 10 years now and its still the dumbest transformation i have ever seen

to make things worse, every serious fight i will have to endure this silly looking thing

That's honestly surprising. You seriously didn't expect something dumb from Luffy? And you were a fan of 10 years? I find that really hard to believe.

@165236972
yeah it was so iconic that Togashi stole it

>literally just super saiyan blanco

from boxer to wheelchair

Too soon, just read this not an hour ago

Second Gear felt like a big step forward in Luffy's fighting ability and looked great in the manga. And while Gear Third looks stupid as fuck it was the method used to defeat Lucci, pretty powerful.
Fourth Gear looks retarded and it almost wasn't enough to defeat Donquixote, who would get his ass defeatd by an Admiral every day of the week. I don' even know how the fuck Luffy is going to defeat and Admiral or a fucking Yonko like Shanks or Kaido.

I wonder if the mangaka will ever show her final yoma form, just imagine the powerlevel, if a shitty brat like Priscilla became the strongest, then Teresa who was superior from every point of view must be the ultimate killing machine... though, the doubt whether Teresa actually has a yoma form rises.

He literally will just get stronger, user. It ain't rocket science. Hell, Rayleigh spelled it out word for word in the last chapter.

This

>Literally just base goku with blur and glow effect
>Omen suffix and explanation in show suggests at least 1-3 versions of the same boring transform
>Omen: +Spd/-Atk
>???: -Spd/+Atk
>???: +Def/-???
They should have just gone the Stand/Bankai route.

Goku is beautiful.

>Orojackson.com
>AF
>Thinking Gear Fourth is good
Lurk moar, please.

autism

Stopped reading OP when they first got to Dressrosa and finally saw it a few weeks ago. It's goofy and dumb and reminds me more of old OP while blending devil fruit fun with haki power shit. It seems based on kabuki. While not cool, I like it and it stands out from the crowd of transformations.

SEETHING from obvious truth

And the whole last fight is transformation after transformation.

Did you feel like an idiot after writing all that down? Because that sounds kind of retarded

Badass Human Garou to KINO Scar Face & Awakened Garou

Dude was literally the only reason I bothered with this shit fest. And even then it was a let down because everything that he could have done, the author didn't bother with. What a fucking let down.

Except this which beats it

UI

TIME JUDGED ALL

I don't remember Digimon looking this dated, but I guess it was.

You really jabe to be an edgy hipster or have severe autism if you don't like OP.It is objectively the best shounen out there.
>doesnt have too many plot holes
>it's a fun adventure manga that doesn't try to be edgy
>great worldbuilding
>even though the story is only about 65% done you already know who the main villains are and what things you can expect to look forwards to thanks to Oda's worldbuilding and foreshadowing
>this means that you won't have too many bullshit powerups and asspulls during its final arc
Sure it's not perfect and it has it's own issues mainly with the pacing and Oda's chronic obsession with fleshing out even the most irrelevant characters and the currect arc is one of the worst in the series.But all the pieces have already been set for the next arc and we know it will actually be good.

>"Who the hell do you think we are?"
>Chills

Omnimon will still always be my favorite. I think that scene was the first time I ever felt hype for something, and the scene, dialogue, and cheesy soundtrack from the English version are still burned into my mind to this day