Please wait for new celebration illustration...(This illustration was drawn before the start of broadcasting in 2016)

>Please wait for new celebration illustration...(This illustration was drawn before the start of broadcasting in 2016)
Art by Kubo for Yuuri's birthday soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

washiblog.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/anime-production-detailed-guide-to-how-anime-is-made-and-the-talent-behind-it/
twitter.com/hiramatz
best100.animefestival.jp
cinematoday.jp/news/N0096424
twitter.com/zelinxia/status/935276737964814336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pig first, finally kek

Kubo better fag it up

Wew, I missed it.
It's so satisfying. One year later.

Also yes, I'm the idiot OP who posted the thread title in the name section instead of the object.
I want to commit sudoku.

Even if it’s just Pig in the image, I hope there’s something implying his homo lifestyle with Bald.

So is this a birth-day image thread?

Yeah, a Yuuri birthday thread.
Hopefully Ito-san will draw something cute too.

The power of pigglet a year later

It's best boy's birthday at last! Hope Kubo delivers! Nothing but the best for the piggy! Too bad hiramatz is not on twitter... (or is he?)

C-can I hope we'll get some movie info today? ;_;

Heaven

Some hopeful about movie. It will probably only take a year to finish since they are In-Production stage
>They would definitely have to be in production to even score music just for the skate scenes. That means story is laid. Id go with the original post about it being mid production(in production phase from blog post). So late 2018/early 2019 is my prediction
>Kimi no na Wa was only proposed on 14 September 2014 and was premiered on 3 July 2016. Considering Sayo already has approval, and characters and world designs are already set, that cuts production time down. Also can take into account MAPPA knows how to animate skating now. Victors ep 1 skate took so long because they were new at what they were doing-I remember them talking about it in an interview Aki translated. They said by the end regular episodes with no skating took them longer to animate than those that did have skating if I am remembering correctly. Basically them saying they are scoring, wether its for BG or skaters music, is a very good sign and I don’t think we will have that long a wait.
>washiblog.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/anime-production-detailed-guide-to-how-anime-is-made-and-the-talent-behind-it/

What did they mean by this?

How can this pig be so soft and so lewd at the same time?

What's the drink in the small blue bottles?

I just want a date or a poster. That's all I need to get me through the next couple of months desu

He tried to fuck the boipussies

According to the chart shouldn't the music / sound effect be in the post-production? It's also possible that YOI is different because they need actual tracks to animate the skating. Whoever will do the choreography for the potential new routines has to skate on existent music, then the animators can convert into animation.

We all know J W is JJ

Yes, thats why it makes more sense for it to be In-production phase not Post-production. Also, should mention anime movies based on existing animes typically only take a year to make, unless something goes wrong, so I really doubt it will take long. I look at MAPPAs evidence and not fan dramatics.
-MAPPA annouced it back in April. We don’t really know but work(pre-production) could have started before Chihoko. Might exsplain why SayoKubo were not really involved in Stage Drama
-Announcement about working hard on music-definitly means its in production phase.

I tried to find anime movies that have established anime. So far I found Full-Metal movie only took one year. March 2004-July 23, 2005. They shit out Pokemon movies in no time. And I wish I could find the time schedual for the 3rd Free movie which has new content, but if you exclude the time they spent on the flash back movies, the anoucement to release date would probably be a year for it too.

Being this new

>twitter.com/hiramatz

He isn’t one to do birthday drawings

We know for sure that during episode 10 post-production Sayo got inspired by something, it's highly probable that those ideas were transferred to the storyboard. If they didn't start working from 0, chances are the storyboard was completed rather "quickly" than we imagine.I feel like it's not SayoKubo's "fault" for taking all this time.
>storyboards usually take around 3 weeks to do for a normal length TV-anime episode.
One anime episode is 20 mins, so let's say the average movie lenght is 120 mins (6 eps), they could complete it in more or less 4 months. Assuming they started to work on it last April, it could have been done by the end of August.

>They shit out Pokemon movies in no time.
Pokémon movies nowadays suck balls though

Suwabe's happy birthday pic today has a Yuuri blue background.

And he also posted
>今日は「いい肉」の日ですからね(笑)
>Today is "good meat" day (laugh)
11/29 can be read ii ni ku (good meat)

Why is he such a bro?

How has S2 not announced? They had all the hype before MiA took it and nothing absolutely nothing.

It makes no sense, It sold great even if it's airs like summer 2018.

>good meat
Is this a sex reference

>Assuming they started to work on it last April, it could have been done by the end of August.
I doubt it, they spent the spring/summer flying around the world and I remember Kubo mentioning she was working on the movie late August or September. Having a YOI project drop in the summer doesn't fit their "theme", it will probably be in the fall season.

The movie will have a decent quality and the animators won't die from overwork.
The only downside is this endless waiting.

It's one of the reading of 11/29 in moon. It's not a coincidence that Yuuri is born in a day that celebrates meat kek.
But I think Suwabe know exactly what he's doing. People in the comments are talking about eating katsudon etc.

Did people forget that Ciao Ciao was Yuri's coach? I barely see him at pig's birthday fanarts.

People just forget him. ;_;

What is Piggy’s birthday present this year?

A new necktie.

People are too busy shipping Ciao Ciao with Phichit

Don’t forget to vote everyday

>best100.animefestival.jp

Looks like you can only vote once this time.

Tiddies

I just want movie info, that's all.

Holy shit how new can you be?

If only. This is the only other OTP but so few are enlightened to it.

Bestest tits. Pig is so lucky he gets to mtotorboat this.

I wasn’t a fan of fringe scarves until Bald wore one

I wasn't a fan of baldness until Bald. Now I think his forehead is moe.

cinematoday.jp/news/N0096424

JCM got featured on that nip website, where the article mentions YOI.

>Based on that, so basically JCM was interviewed about Hedwig’s tour in Japan, how surprised he was with the reception...and they connect how his indirect influence for yoi (Kubo’s a fan, Victor’s model) affects reception of Hedwig???

Forgot to source the summary: twitter.com/zelinxia/status/935276737964814336

>tfw everyone including SayoKubo at first thought Pig was just gonna be a temporary interlude in Bald's life
> tfw they moved across countries to be together, Bald is now his coach and rinkmate, and he put a ring on it
Happy birthday indeed

Baldfat ai is very strong.

I’m glad so many can’t escape this hell either

sake

When will Pig get pregnant? He will get old soon.

Post your post-movie shitposting predictions.
I'll go with hetfags sperging about an implied sex scene, bullying the 2nd and 3rd place on the podium and endless anime>movie discussions.

Chance to conceive twins/triplets goes up with age. Pig knows what he is doing

I'm voting for Houseki. YoI got it's time to shine, now Houseki needs love.

Houseki is ugly and creepy looking as shit to me. This season was disappointing. I double voted YOI and This Corner. MAPPA represent

Any hetfags should let go of the show and move on to something else.

I will shit myself laughing if Milla and Bike get together in tbe movie. Delicious fan drama and meltdowns

Sir, I am offended. You may not like the artstyle but that show/manga has alot of heart and is another passion project by both the mangka and the studio. I want more of that than harem isekai romance BS.

Speaking of obsessed hetfags.

tell this to this stupid nigger right here

Just ignore it. That retard still doesn't know that yoi is fujo territory.

I hope the art of the pig's birthday is very beautiful because it's been 10 hours since she sent this tweet

Eh it's the samefagging shitposter checking up a thread on his most hated show, again.

It’d be nice if a moonfag could summarize this better. The summary is kind of vague. But it’s at least making a homo connection between Hedwig and Yoi right?

Reminder that piggy and bald canonically have not fucked yet
Reminder that fairy and bike are currently only just friends
No matter how much you want these things to be true (and they likely will be in the future), it hasn't happened yet

reminder that bald and piggy are in a romantic relationship, hetfag.

>Reminder that piggy and bald canonically have not fucked yet

Where are you getting that from?

Nothing in the show alludes to any sexual interactions between them. To assume that it's happened is pure headcanon

>being this delusional

I'm being rational. You're the one with delusion.

Long time no see Karice.

who cares, they will never show it anyway, after all, this is still a sport anime

>getting engaged without having sex
I don't suppose you think they're christian gays do you

Can I get a blessing from blessed best boy Georgi for movie announcement soon?

No? Ok. ;_;

He's a man. He's not getting pregnant ever.

>JJ shitposting when Kubo still won't kill her shit husbando and he gets great scores
>people accusing Bald of doping because he's still going to be competitive at 28

They were fucking by ep6 Krice. Pig wouldnt be thinking about losing due to “frantic love” with Bald otherwise.

>getting mad over a meme

I guess that sperging fairyfag will return and argue with itself again. You know the one

Has drama caused the discords to self destruct yet?

Go join them and tell us user.

>enabling Piggy's delusions until he goes off the deep end and tries stuffing a baby up his ass

>a baby
You know he wants triplets.

Whatever invite links I find in the archived threads would be long expired now

>not knowing shitting on Pig's fantasies is part of the meme

That's too bad for you

Non-cancerous Stammi Vicino Bald fig when?

why is that baby so lewd

These past few weeks with Ippo make me more relieved that Bald ended up being a pure maiden and best boy. Imagine if the evil Bald theories were true.
>inb4 Bald makes Piggy skate until he breaks his skull on the ice

>spoiler
The only one who will do that is Fairy,
in front of everyone. He will choke so hard that he cracks his skull open and blood all over the ice as he lays there unconscious.

Fairy is literally the most talented of the 3 boys. He beat bald's world record in his first year of the senior division.

Not really. He's one of those young prodigy's who peak too soon and retire before they are 20 due to injuries. That's probably a movie spoiler.

Fairy is a monster but SP records aren't eveything. I think I'll still put that on Bald for now with his unflagging consistency and creativity through the years. It doesn't help that skating has marched forward a lot, with the help of technology aiding jumps that weren't considered a few years ago. We'll see how everyone goes in the future.

Speaking of, I wonder who started the quad revolution in yoi? Bets on Jizz, Bald, and CAO BIN.

Will shoma beat yuzu now that he's injured?

plus fairy's SP score was complete bullshit and actually impossible

Don't care about 3DPD

It did make me double take that he took the record with only toe loop and salchow when Jizz and Bald had flips/lutzes too. A lot of the scoring and place decisions in the last 2 eps made me double tak in general fuck them for making Jizz job. JJ should have stayed choked.

God I adore these slutty drunk bimbos