Why is this okay?

Why is this okay?

Why the fuck is this show so popular with redditors and normalfags? What went wrong?

stay in the containment thread

You'd never guess it was a boy.

That's because she is drawn like a girl, and she has a female voice actor. The author having a mental illness doesn't change the facts. That's a woman.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>"Wow he's hot! So original!"

I'm sick of this meme.

>popular

Dont confuse mockery with popularity

Isn't an all-girl cast.

He understands that he is a boy dressing as a girls so he doesn't have mental problems. I think it's okay for him to play as the cute girl, at least for the few years he has before he turns into an actual male.

Would a return to girls-only anime cleanse this board of Facebook users?

>he is a boy dressing as a girl
>so he doesn't have mental problems
Imagine actually believing this

Yeah, he is not using pills or thinking about cutting his dick so he's still okay. Clothes should not matter when it comes to gender.

The retarded meme about the OP is what lured them in

So traps are inherently begging to be dicked, right? Because I’d fuck Hideri all day long if I could.

its a meme now

ironic weebs ""liking"" traps and lolis from garbage seasonal shows where they proceed to circlejerk about it in their facebook/twitch/discord groups

Traps is a meme now thanks to the retard at Sup Forums

The OP became a meme.

he is also fictional

Normalfags and ironic weebs love any check comedy that they can make dumb retarded memes of. See: Gabriel Dropout and Kobayashi Maid Dragon; both were super popular among normalfags and both relay on comedy (on more than the other, though). It's a really easy patern to understand, they like simple, brainless shit that they can watch easily.

I know right. I still dont know why people use MAL

Why is this trap so successful?
So many faggots are mad that they fell into the trap and keep making threads about how angry they are.

I really wish ironic weebs would fuck off.