Wtf

Somebody got past security, broke into HotWheel's house and left a giant Q and a note that said "Soon".

Attached: MysteryGiantQFred.png (1781x809, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irc.qclearancearchive.net/207.5.0
wsj.com/articles/kobe-steel-ceo-to-resign-over-quality-scandal-1520320193
cnn.com/2018/03/12/middleeast/turkey-mina-basaran-plane-crash-iran-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0a69zUpBoNs
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: GiantQFredTweetReQ.png (846x152, 23K)

Attached: FredGiantQTweet.png (952x824, 537K)

someone is really trying to sell the idea that q is legit. all those failed predictions though...

I don’t cripplechan is there any recent big news about that site? I saw a thread here recently about mods and banning or something but ignored it. Related?

He has nothing to do with cripplechan these days afaik.

A big Q for you

$5 says it's a LARP/falseflag being set up by kikewheelz himself

Q predicted this

>how can I drive more views to my Q larping site

>He wouldn't just lie on the internet would he

He doesn't own it anymore.

we had someone steal the letter q off our building about five months ago... our q was green

Fascinating

i guess time will tell, don't know what he's involved in lately

I was watching an older show I didn't know much about and it involved international politics and one of the characters was named q. He wasn't green though he just got big and tormented a pompous bald guy

who owns cripplechan now if not hotwheels? i haven't followed the site at all

God these Q tards are so hungry for shekels

Jim Watkins iirc

Some other guy, its been a while. I heard something about pedo stuff but can't confirm I don't visit often n

“ “ predicted this

Cripple is probably Q himself coming up with all this vague bullshit that only boomers will swallow.

Fuck off you pig farming 2nd degree mason-nigger. Cripple is dying because of you and your gay son and no amount of pandering to larping boomer retards is going to change that. Also trying hiring someone for your "news site" that isn't a tranny gook prostitute.

Attached: 1438361268957.png (500x656, 1.25M)

Q is real.

Attached: 1521781993859.jpg (1557x984, 455K)

Bump this shit

you guys are so desperate to keep this going

Attached: 1512194608978.jpg (1066x600, 148K)

this is correct....context...

Jim first moved into the website by offering hotwheels a place to stay in a foreign country and full support from his other website making 8cuck it's sister website.
This allowed Jim to isolate hotwheels from any support mechanism and make him dependent on Jim (it is rumored that Jim was the instigator shutting down HW funds all the time).

Next, after Sup Forums went to crap, he took control of Sup Forums (he was the new unnamed owner) and put mods in place that would now shape the direction of the board which was the websites most popular place. Jim's job was to take the entire website over, change the servers over for complete surveillance/honeypot operations (jims history is dubious at best). Lots of FBI meetup "let's change the world" threads over there started to appear.

Hotwheels was introduced to the "party" life and was made a druggy so he could be removed from the scene all together. Due to "next" failing and HW having feelings of guilt he turned complete control of his website over to Jim who made him a consultant who now is a slave to Jim. I believe the BO of Baph was killed because he dug into this.

At the very same time Jim ex-business partner bought this website yet some protested due to his past for data collection concerned people. So now these two "ex" partners run the two most popular chans on the internet.

Head on over there and try to post any of this and receive a special lifetime ban.

Attached: chan.jpg (546x700, 74K)

iterdasting

he is taking the piss

Big if blue Q

How in the fuck is a cripple going to get his hands on that Q alone? It's beyond insanity to suspect that this is a hoax.

So the Blue Q was a present to Hotwheels as a show of support probably.

oldfag here, last time I spoke to copypaste he said he'd taken up religion and wasn't doing shitposting anymore

Attached: magicalgi.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>How in the fuck is a cripple going to get his hands on that Q alone?
What is eBay
What is alibaba
What is amazon
What is fucking etsy

>boomers getting trolled by a crippled kike
topkek

I'd like to know if there is anyone left on this board who is actually a real person who is undecided about Q. Or is it all just shills and bots and everyone real has already left?

Are these people in toronto or GTA?
I'd love to pay them a visit for shits n giggles

Sorry, it just doesn't seem feasible, I'm fully able bodied and I don't even think I could pull this off.

I've never given a shit about Q.
Could be real shit, could just be some autistic fuck LARPing, I don't care.

I only came back to Sup Forums within the past week after rotting my brain on /bant/ so I'm undecided on Q but I'm familiar with HW and the saga of 8ch

my only opinion so far is that we've had "insiders" and "informers" post on here before, and sometimes (but like a long fucking time ago), they were legit. One that comes to mind is when the britam leaks were posted on here, some dude posted fake passports & documents pertaining to nerve gas being imported into syria for false flag purposes, but this was way the fuck back in 2013-2014.

3D printing is also a possibility; im just saying

no one likes antifachan, the mods there dox everyone

Today's Shitpost is Brought to You by the Letter Q.

Q is for Queer

This is my first time back on Sup Forums in years, I have no idea what q is

Who else got a giant Q then?

Attached: Qscarypersonlaizedmessage.png (1280x720, 739K)

>q was green
Based

Yeah, they were legit sometimes and then they pretty much stopped posting here after WH user. It was at this time that the board came under intense shilling and probably some backend changes that made it unsafe to post here anymore and then the insiders stopped leaking things here.
Once this happened INSANE amounts of LARPERS came in to fill the gap like MegaAnon and others which really fucked with people's heads. That's why when Q first showed up everyone was so fucking skeptical. He posted just like every other LARPER did but the thing is, a lot of the stuff he started talking about started actually coming true. It took me some time to realize he was legit but there are now way too many coincidences to simply ignore. If you go back through his posts and read around a bit you will see... it's just too much stuff .. has to be an insider.

1) links to DJT twitter account
2) Prediction of FB selloff and downfall
3) links to Codemonkey on 8ch during site hack
4) prediction of Steel tarrifs and explanation why + assassination and resignation of Steel industry insiders
+ many many more things.

Q is real.

the letter Q and the number H

Attached: hillary (10).jpg (750x750, 73K)

It's some guy or group of people who is an insider leaking things to the chans in order to give anons hope that things are actually going on behind the scenes as a way to counterbalance the insane amount of garbage being pushed by the MSM.

That isn't a giant Q . Its a wheel clamp for his chair

>assassination and resignation of Steel industry insiders
Link for the news stories on this one?

download this document, read it. BOOM, you are are Q-wise instantly.
Do it
Don´t hesitate
Your mind will BlOOM

irc.qclearancearchive.net/207.5.0 02.%20QMaps/Q%27s%20posts%20-%20CBTS%20-%.pdf

Attached: wahrheitfreiheitschönheit.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

wait a minute, hotwheel is alive?

Attached: lflfk.jpg (628x478, 56K)

COINCIDENCE??

Attached: qstraint.png (400x235, 17K)

>irc.qclearancearchive.net/207.5.0 02.%20QMaps/Q%27s%20posts%20-%20CBTS%20-%.pdf

wsj.com/articles/kobe-steel-ceo-to-resign-over-quality-scandal-1520320193

cnn.com/2018/03/12/middleeast/turkey-mina-basaran-plane-crash-iran-intl/index.html
Look into HER FATHER

All of these people were fucking over the USA with garbage quality steel...
Q knew and leaked to us
only an insider could know.

>Hey dad, can you run by Michel's and pick up one of the Qs? Thanks.

LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

What failed predictions? Temporal failings are excusable they've had many irrefutable predictions

It's clearly has Bannon and one of his pseudo-insiders written all over it. Just look at the angles and predictions.

Sloppy Steve is still trying to play his part.

>he fell for the sloppy steve meme
how does it feel to get played?

Q is the boomer LARP fantasy to explain away the fucked up society they have given us.

youtube.com/watch?v=0a69zUpBoNs

nope its not. just read the whole 617 document. it takes a few hours but after it you will now Q is real.

Real person here, q's shits too vague or doesnt amount to much so nothing he says seems to be of much value that would actually help. Fun to read I guess? But its not like they give actual insight

the document linked in this thread?
its worth reading?

look, I respect your opinion, but it's just that, an opinion. You must write for the Onion too. But all jokes aside, seriously you try that with your dad and see if your little "hypothesis" holds any water.

>pro-tip: it won't

You seriously don't understand Bannon's role if you don't understand that it was him and his crew all along. yeah, he is sloppy, just because you can't catch his numerous haphazard strategies, doesn't mean that those of us with a brain can't.

He fixed that recently
His posts nowadays are way more concrete and actually come true much more quickly as well.
Maybe that's because things are ramping up in general.
check the latest posts
qanon.pub

he talks about FB, zuckerberg, the omnibus bill, Rex Tillerson, the texas bombings, a Q show on comedy central, etc.

His older posts were way more 'mysterious' but they've changed tone lately.

Sure. it has all the Q-posts in context.
just one example. Q post the lords prayer out of nowhere. A few days later the pope talks about changing the lords prayer. Q knew.
He ( the Q-Team ) made lots of these predecitions to build trust.

go to the Q (r)(e)(s)(e)(a)(r)(c)(h) board on h8techan

it´s all about setting the stage of things to come, Build trust and letting people know what kind of "wins" are going on behind the scene.

thx m8, i'll give that document a look over
I lurk that board too, seems that a lot of oldfags migrated there but there are also a ton of newfags... its a completely different culture than the one im used to seeing on teh chans.

Q predicted this

what's up with the tips on those bullets?
t. gunless fag

getting hoes in Cambodia since late 2015

yes, it´s boomer-patriot friendly for sure. they bring the message to a huge audience though and that´s a good thing I guess.

Attached: Qthunderbolt.png (1200x8443, 1.05M)

Q was CBTS
first CBTS thread was on the day the JFK files were released
in that thread CBTS claimed T. Podesta arrested on Friday Huma on Monday
none of that came true

it´s more complicated then you think. i was like you and regret not following it on h8techan the last couple of months. the good thing though is you one can take a look at the whole picture though.

Attached: abf5a5c3049d6b693046dea39814447b30c48177dd90464c55065d210582322b.jpg (1536x768, 141K)

Q is becoming a really weird metameme.

You forgot to un-crimp and fill those casings with led... sir...

They're either dummy rounds(given the length) or blanks.

This

First of all... Qanon is a boomer shill working for Israel..

Attached: Qanon-redpill.jpg (2233x1820, 687K)

Second... infinichan is run by Cernokike and other Zionist MOSSAD assets...

Attached: mike cernovich hotwheels.jpg (500x381, 35K)

Q proclaimed this

>Comment section removed from mainstream sites
>mainstream websites start censoring ideas they 'disagree with"
>government passes hidden censorship laws and police state
>meanwhile, Google builds algorithms used by the Ifantile AI
You are here
>the government continues censoring voices across the modern day town and cities of the internet
>you are given a social media score and people with bad scores are blacklisted from society
>the AI grows stronger and in now at an adolescent level
>Google in its hubris starts to worship the AI as a God
>masses convert to the AI religion marking all other religions as OLD world
>Christians persecuted by the AI Beast Syestem
>all of humanity becomes persecuted who do not worship the Beast
>We are placed in Data cattle pods where you just access VR all day feeding the AI data while we are enslaved forever , kept alive artificial just to answer FB quizzes

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Welcome to Tomorrow... cause you didn't fight the AI...

And lastly..

FUCK OFF DA GOYIM KNOW

Attached: Mike Cernovich Epstein.png (1902x423, 304K)

It's definitely a good thing for everyone if more and more people become redpilled. The only bad thing is the chans will suffer a bit for it, but fixing reality is more important. We can build a new chan later.

That was the same time that all the Saudi Royals got absolutely fucked up though. A bunch dead, some arrested, some disowned, etc.
Make everyone look left, and then go right.

Wait where did hotwheels go?

I haven't been to infinity for a while.

Attached: 1515496160196.gif (276x220, 799K)

>a real person who is undecided about Q.
People do leak stuff but the if it comes true larpers join in. Plus if you claim everything everyday someone will link something close to it in the archives. "there will be something happening in the northern hemisphere in this decade" Holy shit Q was right!!

Attached: 8chan redpill 2.png (1504x7500, 3.84M)

Corsi is an Ace, but it's not him, or at least, was not originally, he might be part of the team now though

No one gives a fuck about leeches here
These people hop on trends to make a buck
But they aren't involved in any official capacity.
Just ignore them.

>i-it's not him!
fuck off boomer.

>gated community with 24hr security
Pfffff!!

Attached: q-whatjpg.jpg (550x250, 36K)

This user is a shill here to fuck up the thread.
I'm ignoring him from now on, you guys should too.

>this user backed his claims
>"i-ignore him goys!"

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>hotwheels
His name is Cripplecock. Get it right.

Want a real redpill, boomers? OK..

REDPILL TIME!

Jews are re-creating the events which led to Adolf Hitler's rise as Fuhrer.
(((They))) are doing this to create puppet-States controlled by their own "Hitlers" -- Israel First Zionists -- before using these States against We the People in fake and controlled wars.

>Migrant crisis: already happened
>Mass addiction: already happened
>Child rape networks: already happened
>ANTIFA: already happened
>Alt-Right: already happened
>Populist leader[s]: already happened
>Anti-Semitism: already happened
>Push to deport Jews (Zionism): already happened

Re-creating points in history to control the outcome thus changing the future according to one's agenda is advanced psychological manipulation.

This is the Timeline redpill.

Israel is responsible for all this garbage.

You're stuck in a PSYOP.

WAKE UP

Attached: Timeline-Redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 455K)

Q predicted this.

Israel #1

gay and fake hotwheels is not a good liar

Quads of truth

Also watch these
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo

>cripplenigger larps for attention to gain a slight amount of relevance since his glory days of whining that Sup Forums didn't allow gamergate threads to be spammed 24/7
>newfag idiots who thought Sup Forumsharbor was a scandal designed to destroy this board and not just moot's last admin abuse hurrah eat it up

Attached: 1516845898081.gif (480x270, 2.73M)