Based pewdiepie calls out authoritarian UK

based pewdiepie calls out authoritarian UK
He starts talking about it at 6:35

youtube.com/watch?v=tdeueWbTr3s

Attached: BASED.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

I'm sure Pewds is doing a great job red pilling the 8 year olds. Why are you posting it here?

to keep you fuckers up to date, a little more appreciation would be nice, cunt

Finally!

Jesus, this story SHOULD be on the front page of every single newspaper and news website in the UK

While in reality, Ricky Gervais, and Jonathan Pie are the only "mainstream" people talking about this.

Views are views, the more people who know about this the better.

Fuck now I want to buy his stupid mug.

Felix you fucking nigger. I know you're reading this. Redpill everyone about our worthless piece of shithole country.

Fuck off felix, stop shilling your shit here.

And stop repeating the same fucking video 5 times in the YLYL videos, it's annoying. If you are worried about the demonization shit just get a real job.

Thanks pewds, keep up the good work

/our guy/ simply wrecked the british government in that video
Good post op.

YLYL? Fuck me we found a Sup Forumstard.

Go back to your shitty high school and try to throw rocks at the next shooter faggot. gl..

I'll press "f" when you're on the newsreel

You sound like you want to cede an important culural node to leftists. Why dont you take the flag off shlomo.

It's a /wsg/ thing now.
You should know it Felix ,you steal all the webms from there after all.

>just get a real job
He's worth like 50 million, doubtful he needs to work, like you do poor nig.

Jesus, I'm getting old..

Danm kids need a sfw safe space to shitpost on Sup Forums now?!

I'm not Felix, if I was I'd be busy swimming in my money pool and playing pc games on a titan. I wouldn't be wasting my time talking to some edgelord kid who browses YLYL threads.

But I'm not Felix, I'm a loser who likes to make dark jokes, and it's entirely possible that I'll see the inside of a prison cell in my own country because of that fact.

noice

Hey Felix. We love you. Keep doing Gods work. Proud of you brother.

Leave Felix alone

felix gets his webbums from /gif/ not /wsg/

Imagine if Felix made a video of Edgar giving a roman salute in protest. Then suppose that hundreds or thousands of people, including britbongs, started uploading the same sort of video.

It would start a huge media shitstorm and the UK would be forced to either repeal the law or prosecute Felix and everyone who participated.

I don't know that this is a hill to die on for Felix and I wouldn't blame him for not doing it. But it's your choice, Felix.

Attached: interdasting.jpg (374x383, 16K)

towards the end of the clip
>goodbye americaanss
>and ... people too
fucking KEK
how will burger bros recover

I'm not buying your chair, fuck off.

>pewnews sucks
Its not that bad

He should go to /r9k /pol /b and /v requesting original content

This kind of posts are common in his subreddit

Attached: Selección_005.png (936x674, 411K)

Attached: 2.png (529x474, 53K)

Felix do yourself a favor and abandon the UK, go to Japan or whatever.

fuck off to Sup Forums you fagg0t viewbot-gamer promoter

go suck youtube bot d1ck

fuck off from Sup Forums with this shit and kys

sage this fucking fagg0t

why are his fingers black?

heyy go fuck yourself

This.

Buy an island or somthing.

Pew news is unironically a better journalism platform than pretty much any MSM source, kek.

If you had told me a few years ago that I would be watching and enjoying Pewdiepie I would have laughed in your face.

this
and sage

To be honest I wish he had more to say about it. His situation was so fucking close to Dankula's, and he brought up the similarity just to make a joke about auctioning off his dog.

Oh and also lowkey boast about his looks.

He steals his webms from /gif/ not /wsg/, that board doesn't have a high enough turnover to be useful for him.

Why would he? Sweden is lost already.

Trainable pugs are rare. Most of them can barely pull of existing.