Stop using technology

stop using technology

Attached: kaczynski.jpg (480x360, 20K)

But how will I browse Sup Forums then?

How far? All the way to not using sticks to make fire? That's tech too.

before the industrial revolution

he was a leftist he just didn't realize it. his views of left and right where only black and white. he didn't take all of the factors into account.

Attached: polcompass2.png (864x735, 234K)

>ted was a lefty

Attached: 1521423718282.png (1440x1557, 738K)

he as literally an anarcho primitivist. pretty hard to be right wing when your a greenie.

this desu

Why does AnPrim have such weak memes?

Attached: uncle t.png (1019x725, 905K)

Ted was wrong, with or without technology if society allows a vice people will flock to it. Just take a look at slavery

anprims don't use computers.

start bombing airlines

Attached: primitivsmoker.png (734x778, 79K)

>having such a cripplingly shallow ideology that everything you don't understand is somehow 'left'

Attached: ted.png (807x499, 1.01M)

fingers in ears lalalala isn't an argument. ted was AnPrim and that's a leftist ideology. he was just an unrealized leftist.

Ted is a neo luddite, he even distanced himself from John Zerzan

No u

You stupid fucking nigger, look at the base word of 'conservative'. Conservation of community, conservation of nation, and conservation of the environment was core to early conservatism. Teddy Roosevelt and Richard Nixon knew it, but somehow you dipshits believe that people who like trees are automatically liberal faggots.

Liberals and leftists are urban. They only know structure and authority. They can't comprehend the ability of individuals to live according to rules that aren't dictated to them.

Your mind is fucking facile.

Attached: 1462248454520.jpg (3000x1910, 1.22M)

The problem he identifies is the disruption of the power process (goal+effort+autonomy=goal attainment) by the abundance modern technology provides and the formalization and specialization of the socioeconomic system that doesn't allow true autonomy or actual non-mandated freedom. He doesn't criticize technology for the sake of it or set any boundaries to where is should be reversed.

He wasn't a leftist, you dumb shit. Have you read his manifesto? Whay are mutts so damn retarded?

You're actually a fucking retard

on my chart above he is either a left wing anprim or a right wing extremist branch dividian. that's basically the only two catagories he fits into. there is not third position. you are either left or right. period.

>my chart
You're missing the point. He rejects the political system (and classification) as a whole since it's part of the socio-industrial system.

>my chart xDDD
ebin friend, v nice cool spicy memes you have... :)))

that's flawed. the left and right will always and have always existed. the only way to get rid of it is to go completely back to a primitive state where no property of any kind exists and no form of money exists. which is basically the goal of AnPrim.

the difference between the anarchist left and the anarchist right is that the right element is authoritiarian in nature. and will most likely revert back to capitalism or feudalism over time. the left version seeks to take man to a primitive state. to sort of wipe the slate clean if you will.

you: stop using the only thing that isn't sending us back to the dark ages

Attached: Spimpulous.jpg (1416x640, 91K)

my nigga, these dimwits thinkg shopping and mcdonalds is somehow right winge.

In many ways tech has made our lives worse and in most cases in was wind in the sails of the left (social media being the biggest). But tech isnt good or bad, worshipping it is inherently bad that is why so many numales are techy fags, but you can use it for nobel causes and create it with nobility in mind.

Attached: unabomber8456335.jpg (1080x726, 304K)

>on my chart above
>cramming everything into ideological brackets defined by a century of nuclear deterrence and aggressive consolidation of world power

Try not accepting every simplistic model for thought.

You either never read the manifesto or just use it to support your own shitty binary understanding of what people do. You probably still think Reagan was 'conservative'. Look the fuck around you and see how useful the left/right dynamic actually is.

Attached: 1511637093043.jpg (1920x951, 382K)

The left/right dichotomy is defined through the social and economic system. Thus, it's impossible to classify true anarchy and primitivism as part of any of them since they don't have an specific socioeconomic doctrine attached to them.

>he thinks the world now is substantially better than the dark ages

Attached: 120605064641-gramacho-1-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 113K)

Define "better".

Based Ted.

Attached: 2017-11-10-104701_206x189.png (206x189, 32K)

Faster internet.

You're making this post on a computer. Take your own advice.

Attached: 1516866916333.png (500x746, 730K)

In a perfect world nobody browses Sup Forums

wrong. they are defined by their objectives. left wing primitivism isn't authoritarian. the authoritarian element is what separates them. read Bakunin.

>world is getting better and better Marxist thinking

and you call people leftists

Attached: unabomber1519238727099.jpg (630x682, 102K)

>mfw I'm watching this very same episode of MwC
wat de fuk

Attached: 1498019396568.jpg (226x255, 13K)

It's about not being controlled by technology like so many of the masses are these days. Control the technology, before it controls you.

Ted talks nothing of the order a primitivist "society" should have.

not much to talk about really. i would assume it would be similar to the way native americans lived.