I'm glad Count Dankula was imprisoned

Imprisoning communists is a beautiful thing, and I commend the Brits for doing it. The Brits were wrong about demonizing him for making Nazi jokes, but the precedent for imprisoning leftist political dissidents for iniquitous language is one that the right can capitalize on if we ever attain power. Before you dunces start splurging on about, "But da liberals could do that to us too." They already are. Stop defending things that look and behave like this. I hope this rankles the Jewish communist that troll this board.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npvei1sx29xo_540.jpg (526x393, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/896881934919278593
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b-but he's not a commie anymore, he came to his senses
maybe the slammer will wake him up further.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sweden and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

The dog is way cooler than him.

it's amazing how you can be through what he has gone through and still think that communism or any kind of leftism, which will implicitly result in massive government (regardless of the "no government" rhetoric they sell) is a good idea.

but i'm still not happy he is going to prison. it was horrible what happened to him. a literal human rights violation.

>Imprisoning communists
he isn't a communist

>I'm glad Count Dankula was imprisoned
He hasn't been and probably won't be.

faggots in action. I am not for closing open discussions. I believe someone the same freedoms as myself even if I disagree with them is part of a nation that is interest of the people. Jewish cock sucker.

Attached: faggotsproven.jpg (357x389, 35K)

faggots in action. I am not for closing open discussions. I believe someone should have the same freedoms as myself even if I disagree with them that is part of a nation that is in the interest of the people. Jewish cock sucker.

Attached: Untitledffhhooffrr.png (502x540, 123K)

You're a deluded kid. Take a perfunctory glance at your society. You cannot have open discussions about anything without being persecuted. Go ahead and try it; write on your public social media pages that you hate Jews. See how long until you're censored and silenced. Right-wing cowards like yourself are the reason our entire society will denigrate into a cesspool of trannies, sodomites, reprobates, and pedophiles.

Shit like this is why whites deserve to die off, docile faggots would rather protect grown ass men from other countries instead of their own children, kill yourself

Dankula isn't alt-right but he's a nationalist and so is is discord group. The Hammer and Sickle tattoo is him trolling. He's a shitlord.

Yea can bet I do they when they ban Me I call um up personally. Then give their number out to trolls until they change their voice mall.

Attached: sandb55df5.jpg (880x580, 139K)

I attempted to read through that piffle, but I was unable due to me not wanting his ignominy to rub off on me. Swedes are done; Their altruism will see their daughters produce mongrels and beasts. Good riddance to that flimsy people.

mother fucker what?

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 146K)

Blah blah blah. If you want to suicide your culture and nation, be my guest. It's about to get real here though.

Fuck you, Mohammed.

Attached: 50C134EA-894B-4063-8B70-C7FDCBE15B7E.jpg (170x296, 21K)

>That gif
I'm triggered

Attached: kurteichenwald-1280x720.jpg (445x607, 31K)

hope a nigger cuts your throat open in broad daylight

Yea that's right I post the pedo garbage pages they support on they fucking personal feeds till they ban the links to keep it off their page. Hack data bases and call um up like what bitch you got a problem?

Attached: Untitled333336.png (774x760, 1.02M)

If they could succesfully charged a communist of hate speech, imagine how much easier it would be for them to charge you of it

Then you don't understand your own values.
he didn't do anything wrong in the incidence he was jailed for.

The refugees are nice and thankful when they come...

They become radicalized within their host country..

So in 10-20 years, even more terrorism in the nice countries that let them in. You can have all of them.

I agree with your premise. Count Dankula did nothing technically illegal. I'm saying that this precedent of imprisoning people who say "offensive things" can be easily co-opted by a right-wing group if they were to ever attain political power in the UK.

Need a quick rundown on who he is and why I should care

>We should hold our enemies to our on moral and ethical standards, not theirs
kek

Idiot.

twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/896881934919278593

you can have 'em, faggot.

Just a real bad comedian that tried to get some internet views by teaching his dog extend his paw at sig hiel. nothing more then a douche bag that people demand be taking seriously so they can call him a extremist.

Attached: .opoj.jpg (467x466, 27K)