youtube.com/watch?v=iSjmfIb5aW8
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/soyboy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that magazine cover
>that facial expression
Oh my.

>Oh my
OH MY GRIM REMINDER?

I'm not memeing, you dingus. Look at those two things, then think a little bit with that tiny lump you call a brain.

Context please.

>blink
>blink
>takes a second look at that cover
OK, that was not what I thought it was. Saw the OP name field was Shingeki no Kyojin, assumed... well fuck, I fucked that up entirely. Shit, I'm a retard. Never mind.

kek

What do you guys think of Mikasa's BRAPcannon?

>reddit in charge of making a thread

>smug_editor
>reddit
So new it hurts to even reply to you.

>You are not from leddit
Sure thing.

>This assblasted over being outed

Meant to

>Pointing my own post at my own post for damage control
kek fucking redditor

alright everyone.. decide:

Warhammer Titan
>Jobs out via absolute burial within mere seconds
>Jobs out but not a complete burial
>Does the job but gets some offense in
>Does the job but gets a lot of offense in
>Puts out a valiant fight, one worth praise, in a losing effort
>5 Star Match at the Tokyo Dome
>Actually wins his fight.

He's going to be whiling out like it's the end of days and he is the big dick in Marley, but then Eren will pull his new asspull manoeuvre and bury him.

Why even bother if you know the result already? This is a battle shounen after all.

That wasn't one of the options

S2 OST > S1 OST

Proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=TtFqkLyR4TQ&t=2082s

Good morning

>it says here you think mikasa is better than Annie, this is clearly false, care to explain?

>care to explain?
Delusional fools.

people tend to have normie taste

best ass in all of anime.

>This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.. It is not available in your country.

Are we here just to suffer?

Try here, lower the weapon little witch
youtube.com/watch?v=iSjmfIb5aW8

That would be Levi

otp

Why are people still denying the Grim Reminder? Are you really that delusional?

The smug_editor shitpost has been around here for a long time. It isn't reddit.

>has been around here for a long time
So does ledditors.

Apparently they steal our oc and call it their own.

And a month and a half is not "a long time".

Who fucking cares? It's just the hard counter to grim reminder

A shitty one if one's to say. And surely not to be used on OP.

>if one's to say.
jfc get a load of you

It was a long ass time but it will finally happen.

>jfc

Your cancer is extreme

Mods are asleep post endgame brothers

no spoilers until next week right?

>Fucking with his daughterfu
Gross, Mikasa will end alone, if anything Jean or Armin have more possibilities, maybe even someone new.

What does Mikasa's brapcannon sound like in her perfect form?

Guess

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE

That face unfailingly fills me with a special sort of rage and amusement every time I see it. I imagine the noises he's attempting to make with half his teeth gone and it has me laughing while I beat my wife.

Manlet is worst shingeki.

Soon you can hear it together with his annoying VA

GABDAIN DA OSHCEAN

t.delusional warriorkeks

>his daughterfu
That wad Nifa you goof

Why is manlet such a cuck?

>Armin
NOINK

I got a new keyboard and now I can barely type. This is hell.

>Before going to Marley

How disappointing is chapter 100 going to be?
No way Isayama can write something that can live to this hype.
One entire year of this Marley snorefest and then the buildup to something gigantic happening next chapter. There's absolutely no chance he won't fuck it up somehow.

I find it funny you use a decent arc as example, and not serumb owl.

Moblit best grandma

Serum bowl was good though. It gave closure to Erwin's story and made way for Armin to assume a more prominent position in the survey corps, something that was being built up since the beginning of the series.

careful there, you can't be reasonable or you'll trigger the erwonfujos.

This.

>It gave premature closure to Erwin's so Armin could assume a more prominent position in the survey corps
FTFY disgusting arminfujo

Erwin didn't have any closure. He didn't even die where he should've.

Thank Manlet for that. He basically murdered Erwin Best timeline

That's why I said premature. Erwin was gypped.

>Thank Manlet for that. H
Thank Isyama's Armin wank rag.

Sieg killed Erwin, SL just denied him help.

>Sieg
delete yourself fujo
>SL
You mean manlet?

Be careful user, saying anything positive about the serumb owl around these parts is like a death sentence.
Not that I disagree. I just wish Armin didn't have to come back from the dead for the serumbowl to happen

Erwin actually died like a hero instead of a manchild who only thought of muh basement. He gave up his dream of finding out the truth and "saved humanity", even if reluctantly.
It's a pretty good ending for him.

IF had the rock killed him instantly.

This. He's one of the few not to die like a bitch in this manga.

Exactly, in the end you can still see he never let go of his dreams and even Isayama said he (Erwin) might've regretted it.

>The woman you love is fucking with another man
>Lose an arm
>A hole in your stomach, listen the rageturd talking about how much important Armin is and he is better than you and with a bigger pennis
>The guy you rescued from the undergrounds doesn´t help you because ocean
>Die before seeing the basement
Was Erwin the ultimate cuck?

The only ones that liked it were Armongfags from that place, though.

He was the ultimate soyboy.

>soyboy
Weird way of spelling Armong.

To be honest, how can Erwin even compete against Armin? He became a superior commander even before he could grow a beard.
If Erwin had stayed in his cuckshed at the capital, ArMAN and his batallion would've brought the books that Erwin wanted to read so much (what a nerd).

>soyboy
Neck yourself redditor

Erwin was a cuck virgin.
leddit recognizes leddit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Armin. His strategies are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical war tactics most of the planning will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Armin's soyboy outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Sergei Nechayev's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these amazing plans, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Armin truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth of Armin's existencial catchphrase "People who can't throw something important away can never hope to change anything ," which itself is a cryptic reference to Nietzsche's German manuscript "The Will to Power I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hajime Isayama's genius unfolds itself on a monthly basis. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an Armin tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>manlet is the Helos actor
>manlet is the clown!
The twist is that he is disguising as a geisha.

>leddit recognizes leddit
Normal people that avoid ledditors recognize cancerous nu-cuck leddit terms.

Mikasa trained her brapper to be capable of handling any degree of braps so she would never disturb or embarass Eren. She holds all her braps in until the very end of the day until she goes innawoods and lets out one gigantic BRAAAAP. Locals sometimes mistake it for titan roars.

>Implying soyboy isn't virtually used in most boards
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/soyboy
Why are you trying so hard to fit in, soyboy?

With every chapter released Eren becomes even more retarded than he already was before we learned anything about outside the walls. He is literally the most stupid person in the world of SNK. How can one be so fucking dense? He is seriously a very dangerous idiot and his actions only bring harm to everything around him, he is fucking autistic.

>All this Sup Forums
>Armongfags are actually Sup Forumsirgins

>When Mikasa is so bland that the only thing her fans can talk about are her farts

Those are zekefags and grim reminder faggots.

>mfw chapter 100 is flashback

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Season 3 will make Erenfags to deny they were fans of him once.

>Mikasa is a very deep and complex character

We will see Grim Reminder already happened in chapter 100 and the rest through a flashback

Can Erwinkeks actually dispute picrelated?
Armin objectively's been saving everyone's ass since the very start of the manga, while Erwin perfected the honorable slavic art of human wave tactic

You tried, have your (You).

>Just the delusion of the most hardcore Armong beta orbiter.

Says the fag whose waifu spent the last 80 chapters napping in crystal

So Isayama, the writer of the manga you love so much?