Just got around to watching and finishing this for the first time

Just got around to watching and finishing this for the first time.

I no longer know what to do with my life, nothing else compares to this. I will never find a better anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiroerei/status/935872068213620736
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nothing else compares to this.
I mean, I rated it pretty high myself but this doesn't make any sense to me
There are better action series than this
Also, watch Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail if you haven't yet

Congrats on finishing your first show, newfag.

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums.

Lurk two years before posting.

now watch Jormungand for more guns and shit

Imagine being this autistic

For me it's the characters. I felt more connected emotionally to the characters in this series much more than anything else.

You're right, I'd hate to imagine being you. Sorry I touched a nerve.

Watch Ikkitousen, you won't regret it.
The design is similar, the story is completely different but never gets boring.

This is one of the first shows that got my into anime still is pretty great, the only show that might be better might be Cowboy bebop

>I no longer know what to do with my life, nothing else compares to this. I will never find a better anime.
what the fuck this shit is 6/10 at best

>When you realize that the guy who wrote this chose to write a shit show like Re:Creators instead of continuing this
Black Lagoon wasn't the best written story in the world, but it deserved better than to linger into obscurity without an ending.

>he hasn't been putting off watching popular shows in the name of contrarianism

You're doing contrarianism wrong m8. If you admit to not watching popular shows, especially older shows that were around during the awkward early years of Sup Forums, you're going to just get dismissed as a newfag and laughed at.

Everyone on this stupid website thinks they're an edgy contrarian. If you really want to be a contrarian, only watch the most generic forgettable seasonal anime and hype the fuck out of it. Pretend like Re;Zero was the epitome of anime and that Akira is trash in comparison. This way you can rake in the precious mouthwatering (You)'s.

>nothing else compares to this.

Ummmmmmmmmmm sweetie.

faggot

uhh, whats her name again?

Yeah you will, as long you keep watching more shows.

Revy is cute and deserves love

I believe her name is Koko. There are rumours that she's very loco.

>Black Lagoon
>linger into obscurity
It's still very popular

she needs to quit being a bitch and fug Rock already. tsundere is only fun for a time

I want to pay revy to let me smell her privates and jerk off and then she'll hand me tissues to clean up the mess in the dirty bathroom stall we do it in.

Read the manga.

Faggot.

I'd say that's the series strong suit.

Didn't that have an extremely retarded plot and ending?

It's popular, but the author has been dragging his heels with the manga for many years now, it's not Miura territory, but it's getting there.

Revy deserves better than that.

Do you really think she'd let an Sup Forums user do anything else?

He's the one that won't make a move. Everyone that knows them knows she's into him.

What in the world is going on with these 3? Is there some kinda action romcom going on in the back of the manga?

We should already have gotten chapter 94 by now, right? I hope he hasn't stopped again. Recreators or whatever better be great.

They're just good friends.

and what did you say?

>Also, watch Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail if you haven't yet
Nah, read Baile de la Muerte. While entertaining enough, the OVA fucking butchered the characters.

>Didn't that have an extremely retarded plot and ending?
Pretty much, yeah. It kinda works in-universe since it's the master plan of a character who is fucking loco I said "oh no". But it's a pretty fun series as a whole, and ends in /ss/ which is always nice.

He last said the next volume is a pain in the ass

>What in the world is going on with these 3?
It's just the smartest dork in Roanapur and his two buddies who lucked the fuck out and didn't die during a big manhunt hanging out together.

Wait, what? So he hasn't stopped again?

Unclear but that's what he thinks for now

It was better than cowboy Bebop but not as good as champloo

Black Lagoon is excellent but you're seriously overstating it.

Oh, oh I'm not sure.

he went out of hiatus this year, there are about 6 new chapters already. To bad no one is translating anymore, the last two are only available in moonrunes

That bitch is scary.

I adore Balalaika, and the fear factor is part of what makes her so arousing.

what? 93 and 94 are already out, just not translated. The scans just aren't worth much without understanding nip speak

Do you have a link for 94 raw please?

Rotton is the best dork.

i was mistaken, only the 93 scans are out. Odd, 94 should've been released more than a weak ago.

Rotton is amazing. I mean he survived being kicked in the nuts by Roberta because he had the common sense to wear proper armour.

Yep, precisely why I'm concerned we're back in hiatus town.

That's what I also thought when I had seen only 10 shows.

Revy a cute.

I think they fucked already. They just don't make a big fuss about it. After all, Ravy has a reputation of being a heartless bitch to uphold.

Why is he so perfect?

No character is boring. All top tier waifu & hazubando material. This manga is a kind of miracle.

>better action series
>too full of shit that he can't even name one cause he knows he's wrong

Fine, but worse in every way to Black Lagoon.

>oh, oh
You failed me user,

Probably won't get an adaption anyway I guess.
And it'd be far too unlikely that they get all the voice actors back, the english dub really made the series perfect.

roberta's blood trail wasn't any better than the best parts of the show, but it didn't get as bad as the twins arc

>Things I was indecisive about
Hmm, any guesses on what she means?

I doubt it, the after credits scene at the last episode of season 2 implies heavily they didn't, and by Roberta's blood Trail their conversation when Revy leaves the shower also implies she wants more than they have going on (also, Rock's staring in disbelief at Revy's body all the way through).
Though Rock gets pretty flustered when Revy mentions the kiss Feng gave him in the current arc, but nothing really indicates they've done anything.
Rock's slow as molasses if you ask me.

>Rock's slow as molasses
That's the problem with a lot of guys in anime. They have the opportunity to score some top tier pussy but simply cannot connect the dots.

Everyone that knows them knows she's super protective of him, even the barman treats them as a couple, I'm pretty certain she doesn't care about that. The "ongoing" arc has her getting embarrassed because Rock is clueless about it.

Well, I guess he might think he's kinda like a pet to her and he doesn't even register as a man in her eyes. There's also the fact she used to hate him.

Yeah, I think Revy is going to get blind drunk before taking the initiative and fucking Rock already. She doesn't seem to have any sex life at all aside from being tsundere for him.

Good friends, roomies and functioning patchwork family.

>Also, watch Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail if you haven't yet
Fuck no that shit is so far from canon

It's canon.

This months sunday GX had black lagoon content. No idea why there are no scans though

it's still quite popular, if hiroe pumps out enough content i see no reason why it wouldn't get adapted

I want to ask Shenhua and Rotton for Sawyer's hand in marriage.

The two acting like overprotective parents would be cute.
Somebody mail this to Hiroe, he has no idea how to progress the main story anyways.

twitter.com/hiroerei/status/935872068213620736
>More
レクリエイターズ打ち上げ終了。これにて大団円。
Rejoice.?.

get on with it already. Also it's incredibly frustrating that after such a long hiatus we don't even get the scans or translations for the last two chapters. Well, as long as its 3 for christmas it's a good gift i guess

Dubfags should just kill themselves.

cmon, some dubs are allright. Black lagoon was one of them, anime like mushishi worked really well with it too.

Phew...
Thanks for the info.

>His profile picture is Revy
This man is a sadist.

There are like 2 novels written by the Fate Zero guy, I don't know if they are good, or even what they are about, but at least they might fill some episodes.

I'd like to imagine she does, then waking up in the morning, looking around, and think to herself "I did it!"

Nah, the voice acting in the BL dub is just atrocious. If you can't into subtitles then really you just gotta leave.

I didnt like the first novel to much and never found a translation for the second one

Can't disagree more. Marÿke Hendrikse nailed the voice of Revy for me.

Any important story bits in the first novel thought?

She sounds like 10 years younger, Rock too. Awful.

No. Just a mediocre lagoon company mission, hiroe getting a reason to draw revy in BDSM outfit and a really atrocious villain.Also its non canon like the anime anyways so it doesn't really matter I guess. Maybe the translation I read was just trash though so I don't want to shit on it to hard.

I'd love to send him all kinds of notes and bother him with my obsession with her.

>watch 10 shows
>wow nothing will ever compare to this
Watch more anime, everyone feels like this when they're in their entry-level newfaggotry stage.

He'd probably turn you into a character and have her chop you up and dissolve you in lye after stalking her. 10/10 sidestory

My my, someone is jealous.

Don't be sad just because you can't have her, some things aren't meant to be.

I wish I could feel like this feeling again, but anime just feels so bland after all these years

I imagine Rock's view of the events would be hilarious
>door banging at 4am
>open door
>drunk Revy
>of course
>falls on me
>take her to bed
>she won't let me go
>passes out, I'm pinned
>wakes up 2 hours later and tries to kiss me
>projectile vomits everywhere, passes out again
>I clean everything and change her clothes
>she wakes up and finds me making lunch
>thinks we had sex
>mfw I'm still a virgin

It helps to not watch every show that comes out. For instance I ignore most haremshit and issekai garbage, so I don't needlessly dull my senses with Nisekoi or SAO.

I've "only" watched around 300 shows, but I've already emptied the medium of the great shows, and I now have to settle for the slightly above average shows.
I miss the melancholic feeling I'd get from finishing a show where I was attached to the characters.

It isn't like films where there's an endless supply of obscure masterpieces that you can keep watching until the day you die.

You do it to yourself. I watch one, maybe two new anime per year.

If the premise isn't interesting I don't pick it up.

The only hope for them to actually have sex is to get equally drunk. Rock is way too prim and proper to take advantage of drunk Revy.

I don't know OP, I didn't like how the relationship between rock and revy was kept ambiguous. Every I saw them together I kept thinking that they're a good couple, knowing full well that Revy would never let it happen.

You're weak.

I watched couple of episodes and it was pretty garbage.

That's slowly changing with revy obviously being interested in rock. Now he just needs to act a bit less autistic for it to happen

Read the manga.

What? She's the one that wants it, Rock is the one holding them back.

The last time revy vomited feng had to carry her back since she wasn't able to walk anymore. She's not getting drunk enough to show him her dinner without getting so fucked up that she won't make it to his flat to begin with

Koko's plan made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Killing international trade won't magically put a stop to every armed conflict in the world. Even her own brother pointed out the fallacy in her reasoning. People will slaughter each other with rocks and pointy sticks if they have to. We can see it in Africa already. When tribals run out of AK bullets they happily proceed to bush the ever loving fuck out of each other with primitive clubs.