Gypsy brides for sale in Bulgaria

Why haven't you bought a bride yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=1ReFNdkQ5Y8

Attached: bulgaria-traditions-gypsy-bride-market-2011-3-12-11-0-48.jpg (800x590, 48K)

Might buy. A guy I know have a Bulgarian bitch and her body is tight as fuck.

You can remove the girl from her gypsy circus, but you can't remove the gypsy from the girl.
She'll play the doting wife for a few months.
She'll take your cock any way you want to give it and more.
She'll even let you think you've broken her to your will. She's lay at your feet and lick and tongue your balls without using her hands like the most submissive bitch in the world.

But the moment you let your guard down, and yes you will eventually let your guard down, even the most alpha of alpha males let their guard down around their woman eventually, once that happens? You'll come home from work one day with everything of value gone, and a notice from your bank will come in shortly after that your bank account has been wiped clean.

And you would have nobody but yourself to blame, because you foolishly let a fucking gypsy into your home

2018. Still not handcuffing your female when leaving the house.

they can at least talk without puking at random

tell us more about the gypsy and cock.

Attached: 1516186979572.png (211x241, 108K)

Hate fucking gypsy

because I will get gypped

Its a closed market sadly. You have to be a gippo from the right clan to bid. Saying that they'd probably sell to a Western chad with a fat wallet. But who wants a gypsy woman as a wife, they are a fucking nightmare, believe me.

Gypsies rarely mix away from their gypsy race

>Breed with a gypsy
>Why have you not flushed your genes down the toilet yet?

>not just going to some remote Albanian village, and asking some village chieftain to marry his daughter

When i was younger, 22, i had a gipsy gf. The bitch was a good fuck, a 7 face with a 9 body. Good cook. Kept the house clean. Worked in Quality Control. After 3 years i dumped her ass because i didn't want, and don't want my kids to be mongrels. But as far i've seen, all gipsy bitches love when romanian guys give them attention, they'll do everything for it.

cause there not white

The girl's dad bought his wife 30 years ago and they seem to have a much happier and traditional marriage than anyone in the rotten West could ever dream

'Dating' is fucking degenerate, get a young qt like those gyppos while their brains are buzzing with hormones and marry her off so she becomes attached to you

If I was single and had nothing going on, I would gladly go to at least see. As the other user said though, I don't think they would be willing to sell to me since I'm just a random westerner and not actually linked to them in any way that I know.

>giving her access to your bank account

Attached: 1505101796568.gif (215x140, 548K)

Of course they love it, mating inside your own race is natural

Licks the balls with no hands you say...?

Attached: hwUDWB2.jpg (660x495, 48K)

>No gyspy man to marry and cuddle.

Attached: gay pepe.jpg (737x696, 123K)

it sounds like a good deal

Gross. I still not understand why the ancestors let these scum live in my country. I wish Hitler would had wiped them all out .

Attached: 1520895519931.jpg (750x750, 110K)

>Romania
H-hi user. Y-you look c-cute.

>Burger
Go take care of Stacy before Tyrone plows her.

Hahaha, burger bastard. You're funny hahaha

Just wonder how could anyone so retarded to marry a gyppo.
Only amerimutts probably.

One gypsy told me that black pussy is the hottest pussy.

Attached: 1454797133596.gif (360x414, 2M)