#NeverAgain - This is our future

Think we can redpill normies with this one?

Attached: never again.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Fake news.
This gif is shopped.

link original pls

Obviously faggot, but they are implying the same regardless because they want guns fully banned. Fuck off leaf

It's really disgusting how they're posing like they're The Clash or something.

How come when republicans are mad about something, they yell about how its their legal right to overthrow the government, but when liberals want to change the constitution, suddenly it's a sacred document, perfect in every way, that can't ever be changed?

You won't "redpill" anyone because they'll know exactly how hypocritical you're being.

Look at the arrogance in their smug, punchable faces, this is why you don't negotiate with communists, you exterminate them.

match?

Attached: 4c2ca759ead03_58244b.jpg (395x550, 74K)

It's in the spirit of the original

Get a load of this rocket surgeon, he's got eyes!

Attached: autumn.jpg (323x320, 70K)

Because you don't understand the constitution.

Attached: Well.jpg (678x996, 519K)

I want to see the original.

WE

The Constitution is literally there to protect us from the government. Removing aspects of it gives the government more power. Fuck that.

really well made, good job op

Quick! Spread this far and wide over the internet to make her even more sympathetic after you first attempts at character assassination and pretending she was a paid actor failed.

This unfortunate. What are the odds of something like this actually happening though in our lifetimes? Once they come after the Constitution the last pinnacle of freedom and liberty in the world is gone, makes me depressed thinking about it.

That's what these retards want

Nothing gets past you

Attached: 1365886005364.gif (247x250, 2.26M)

I only suggested it, I'd credit the artist if I knew who made it

This would even get the civic cucks upset

wew lad

Attached: 1517479255558.png (986x561, 501K)

Going after any amendment is the same difference as doing this

As soon as your 2nd amendment is gone they'll go for everything else, give them an inch and they'll run a mile

I would only give up 2A if they repealed 19A too, because without women voters we'd have a new amendment reinstating and expanding gun rights within days.

Exactly.

Attached: detective_pepe.jpg (657x527, 53K)

The time to redpill normies is over. It's time for war.

it's all culture war. the federal government has had absolute authority and discretion, absolute power, since 1913. it was a quiet coup. ever since then they've been patiently chipping away at the spirit of liberty in the country.

the ATF can declare all autoloading firearms 'readily convertible machine guns' and begin mass confiscation literally any time they want. they just need the people in a place where they will accept that, first.

it's the boiling frog analogy. america is frog soup.

No.
Pic related

Attached: download.png (800x445, 615K)

What if we got rid of the 13th and 19th?

Attached: 1520082430384.jpg (250x173, 6K)

pretty good one southern bro. spread it.

I'm willing to bet that all four of those females are illegals.

Fuck no . This isnt our future , I know plenty of young conservatives .. take it from me , im 19 years old male from Houston , and Mexican-American .. this bullshit that the left and Soros pushes wont work.

No, they're all from rich families. They're probably all adopted with Jew parents

me too!

Seriously someone get rid of the dark eyes. It makes it WAY too obvious that its a shop.

It is supposed to be obvious it is a shop, retard. It is a metaphor for what they intend.

She is ripping up a target for fuck's sake. It implies that they even are against people having guns for sporting or hobby purposes. They want a total gun ban which is a clear violation of the 2nd amendment.

>No, they're all from rich families. They're probably all adopted with Jew parents

So, they are israeli, huh?

Rather than be smug, I'll tell you. Some amendments, particularly the Bill of Rights, are restrictions on government. The left usually attacks the 1, 2, and 4th.

There are other amendments that are not really limits on govt, but expressed permissions for the federal govt, like taxes and whatnot.

The neocons also attack constitutional limitations on govt, like the 4th, and the rules no making war, etc, regularly. No Constitutionalist worth a damn lets them off the hook any more than they do the left.

But the right does it slightly less often, and far less broadly than the left. Bigger target? Catch more flak.

Just because someone like me is vocally pissed at the left, does mean I am not also pissed at the right. It just means the left is WAY more obnoxious and pushy and manipulative. The right lies, but attempts to hide it. The left says "Fuck You! I'm not a liar, you are, stupid!" While lying. Baldfaced.

Squeaky wheels and all that.

>So, they are israeli, huh?

No, they are clearly latino.

I'm putting my faith in today's youth. The Youth always rebels against the establishment. Since the establishment is now hardcore liberal it is "cool" and "rebellious" to have conservative and libertarian views. That is now the counter culture.

I'm hoping it draws more teens to the conservative mindset simply because teens always want to do the opposite of what authority tells them. And authority is currently telling them that they have to be total cuck genderqueer soyboy intersectional postmodern faggots.

Meme flag = fake news

Kys

Gonna get ALOT less controversy if people see it's an obvious shop. Even if they think for 2 seconds that it is real, that will give them pause, instead of just scrolling. If you are just preaching to the choir then leave it as is. If you want fence sitters to take pause, get rid of the dark eyes.
We disagree.

Attached: POTA.gif (352x217, 1.47M)

I meant to say before, so I'll add it now, often the right is not attacking govt restrictions, but rather govt permissions, like taxes.

Any patriot should be pissed off abouyt the patriot act. That shit was entirely constitutional but they give it a catchy name and use doublethink and people fall for it.
>you don't support the patriot act? Are you not a patriot?

*entirely unconstitutional

REMEMBER TO SAGE THESE THREAD

Attached: 1511125229316.png (1000x1080, 391K)

These retards don’t know what they want.
They hate the government unless it does everything to their liking. At the same time, they want to hand the same government all the power. So how the fuck would you change the government when the civilians don’t even have guns vs. their supposed drones and carriers?

I'm Gen Z and I can confirm that they are worse than Millennials when it comes to what you're talking about lol

You

Attached: DTSo4MFUMAA9Aml.jpg (336x332, 21K)

>No, they are clearly latino.

partially, maybe?

jej

Attached: goblina.png (1671x940, 2.13M)

>thinking that normies care or even know what the constitution constitutes

Haha if you ever left your bubble you'd understand how bad things are
>2018
>still thinking this is a rational logic-based conflict

Attached: 1191288969964.jpg (500x375, 96K)

I know right. I hope we can halt it soon. Fucking ridiculous.

remember to kill these anons

Attached: shills.png (1024x359, 52K)

Civil war begins this year.

Why do idiots think we are trying to pass this of as REAL? It is totally shopped. Obviously. It is about symbolism. Do these same people think that trump actually wrestled a guy wearing a CNN mask? Imbeciles...

They think that fighting "fake news" is the same thing as fighting parody, metaphor, and sarcasm. They are literally retarded.