Question for lawfags before I leave the Trump train

So some people have alleged that Trump isn't bound by the omnibus is this true or not?

If its true I'll stay on the Trump train but otherwise I'm gone and my big question is Asia or Eastern Europe?

Attached: 29511095_10160195846965716_6069107688190971492_n.jpg (960x569, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/86ogn4/omnibus_bill_is_not_a_federal_budget_potus_wins/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's in the bill?
He literally sold his voterbase for the military.
The guy is an idiot. There aren't that many layers here.
He had a veto and didn't use it. The fault is on him and GOP traitors.

yes he is bound by it this shit about him being able to do whatever he wants is complete bullshit notice the people saying this never provide any support for their claims except OBONGO DID WHATEVER HE WANTED

The budget is only part of the issue here. It also included garbage like the Cloud act which basically legalized the illegal spying that was happening against his campaign.

>before i leave the trump train
Hide shill threads
Do not reply to shill threads
Sage

This
Shadilom, fellow pede
Goy emperor is still winning!!
Israel #1

Are you a lawyer hate to link to reddit but I'm asking about this...

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/86ogn4/omnibus_bill_is_not_a_federal_budget_potus_wins/

This says hes only ALLOWED to spend the funds but he doesn't HAVE TO. If he is only ALLOWED then the omnibus is fine...

Otherwise I'm not continuing to fight for a lost cause for someone who stupidly sold us out.

>it's in the bill?
THE QUESTION BEING ASKED
is the authority of the bill
answering by stating that it's in the bill doesn't mean anything you stupid shill retard

Well, we know Obama gave money money to the Paris agreement that was supposed to be spent elsewhere. Not sure, but I think he also subsidized insurance companies with inappropriated funds.

He's asking a legit question. Though I don't blame trump for the whole thing, I'm still pretty pissed. Not off the train, but not holding on as tight as I was either.

it's common sense
they don't just decide a budget and no one is allowed to deviate from it and no spending is allowed except what is outlined in the bill
you have to be a complete imbecile to think otherwise
>yeah we made this bill and if you sign it that means you have to do what we say and your not allowed to do anything other than what it says
I mean wtf how stupid are you people that isn't how it works
all it is planned spending
meaning that what was put into the bill is guaranteed to be spent accordingly
anyone who thinks it somehow BANS trump from ever building the wall is a literal shill or subhuman IQ

Trump could do whatever the fuck he wants by executive order which is why the military funding is a pathetic excuse

>Trump isn't bound by the omnibus is this true or not?
as far as i know, he's bound. but this is kind of a misnomer as congress controls the purse strings anyway, trump just got out of the way

>Asia or Eastern Europe?
whichever language you find easier to learn

there's also the point that it was majority backed meaning that Trump could have vetoed it and it still would have been passed quite rapidly
all the /sg/ retards who try to act like the facts are on their side are nothing but divide and conquer shills that think trump is a jew
they gladly jump at literally every thing he does and screech about how he's a zionist every time

>BANS trump from ever building the wall is a literal shill or subhuman IQ

it doesn't. the problem is congress controls spending, not the president. so to get it built, he needs financing

the government is bound to spend what is in the omnibus
they, especially not the POTUS are not prevented from spending that is not included in it
it's complete ignorance to think that one branch of the government has such power to force the other branches to its will

>they, especially not the POTUS are not prevented from spending that is not included in it

He killed the rest of the 4th amendment. I hope China crashes the economy.
Israel #1

So does this mean liberals will stop shitting on him?

The earmarks ie everything not military or fed gov't related are subject to slow walking or allocation into other areas. In a proper fiskal year with a 12 line budget put forth an signed individually then its bound by constitution. An omnibus is the last resort to pass 12 lines at once. Earmarks are what makes it 2k pages. 6 month shelf life will be line veto in sept. or he will veto the entire "new budget". BTW FY2018 was set in 2015.

4d chess mate
He made a move that looks like a bad move to bait the otherside into exposing their queen.

Almost litterally too. Expect to see clinton and pedophilia back in the news cycle soon.

yes meaning it will take more time to get funds allocated for that
funds for the wall being in the omnibus would have been completely unexpected and just a bonus
so was the DACA deal that they failed to agree on
dems still want to propose plans to keep dreamers and Trump still plans to get funds for the wall
but like others have mentioned it's possible he could use defense spending on the wall

Trump's looking more and more like Hillary every day.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 19.36.57.png (767x586, 128K)

The Defense funding using the ACE will be the only guarantee a wall is done in totality.

Stop posting Huff post shit pieces no one will take you seriously this pic has been in every thread relating to omnibus.

Repost on voat and link to that in the future.

>yes meaning it will take more time to get funds allocated for that
and where's that going to come from?

> it's possible he could use defense spending on the wall
possibly, although
"The omnibus spending bill bans Trump from using any of the new border wall designs his administration has commissioned, instead only allowing for previously-used fencing barriers to be constructed."

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

If Obama can airlift 2 bil in cash ransom to iran I'm sure Trump can airlift 2 bil in cash to wall construction firms.

the bill already provides financing for 1.6 billion for the wall. you need much more than that for anything serious. but regardless

Who could have ever predicted such a thing, oh wait. Anyone with half a brain could have.

Attached: 160316-daly-trump-clinton-tease_dpubuo.jpg (1480x832, 111K)