When did you realize that the biggest threat to white people is white women?

When did you realize that the biggest threat to white people is white women?

Attached: DF7F324E-159E-46F4-B828-9A34D892EC83.jpg (1496x1540, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not, it's white beta men who gave them the vote for free and continue to serve them faithfully

Abortion actually helps white people as non-whites get disproportionately aborted..

When my country let women rule instead of the men.

they're just a vapid reflection of ourselves. They are the keepers of the home, and the makers of kings. We men need to take the reins once again, and return to an openly patriarchal society. There is no one steering the ship.

that's why traps are the future

Attached: 1450122519135484168.jpg (928x928, 62K)

jews learned this lesson a long time ago, and every civilization that ended up with a woman leader got fucked

chcked
no, that's a stupid and worthless idea because you have to torture the kid to make them want to become one

Pretty early on. I see it everywhere, the white woman is antagonistic (in this time) to everything that is positive for the race.

The aryan woman like a wild mare must be reigned in and tamed.

This was always know . This is why women didn't have the vote. Interracial stuff was illegal.

Reminder that most white women are reared by white men.

I want to cum on his face

those girls should get their abortion rights

there is no convincing them to have a family

why torture them

let them go peacefully

Just be thankful you haven't got one running your country

Attached: IMG-20180324-WA0001.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

white women, tradcucks and cucks in general are all problems. Robot/AI gf's are the solution

Attached: 4hd7v6ckl1ey.jpg (2496x1728, 646K)

trannys get the bullet too

I'd fuck 2 and 4.

The day before I got an eastern gf

After getting divorced, downloading tinder, and found a girl who was ok with being hog tied, ball gagged, and disciplined by a complete internet stranger in under 30 mins.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Attached: 1456132845044.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

Women will be replaced

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Shrug. Don't care. Have an Asian wife.

Attached: images (19).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Dear fellow white people. The biggest threat to us white people is actually our white women.

Attached: 1514366636618.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Attached: gift.jpg (1920x1080, 54K)

>I don't go on dates

>swedecuck white knighting
not surprising

Attached: 1498331062757.jpg (621x648, 56K)

>shiksas love nigger cock and welcome refugees
>its somehow teh jooz fault

Attached: dumb little shiksas.png (625x343, 534K)

Oh look another anti white thread disguised as insight.

Attached: 1508421883864.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

>Shrug

Do you really think it is necessary to type out your body motions? You're as pathetic as those faggots who type out their throat noises
>Ugh
>Sigh
Seriously, neck yourself.

Attached: 1379651471613.jpg (500x707, 105K)

This is a deliberate act against the nature of God’s creation. Anyone who hopes for this instead of trying to find a good woman deserves to bathe in the lake of fire.

god doesn't exist tho

Attached: 678.png (815x604, 216K)

Attached: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (400x493, 34K)

weak willed faggot.

strong willed leaf.

from the left 1.2.3.4 can be saved by a good man, the rest are doomed.

Attached: IMG_1838.jpg (758x517, 112K)

When you want to dismantle a group of people, you go for their women. It just happens the west is the target and white people are the majority here. There are niggers and spic bitches who do this pro abortion shit as well.

Daily reminder shills have been posting this shit constantly since Trump won the election

>implying he finds the tranny attractive

>christcuck

Attached: average christian couple.jpg (620x413, 111K)

How are the polish women wrong tough? Why the fuck would you want the state enforcing laws that force you to have a retarded downs baby with trisomy and only half an arm? Those will literally destroy your life. You have to give up your best years to care for a complete dead end. If you have other kids, they will forever resent your for all the time you'll have to dedicate to the abomination.

Polish government is retarded in this case.

it's a bad thing to adopt children after already having your own?

Keep lurking, you’re very far behind

yes, it deprives your own kids of resources.

perhaps they should focus on raising their two biological children before caring about niglets

>christcuck

Yes, importing and adopting black children into white countries is bad.
I've been here before Sup Forums was created

So does paying taxes.

Abortion has a very needed service you dipshits, not that most of those thots would be using it for this worst case scenario.

Attached: human shaped plant.jpg (700x700, 62K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are 50x as many fleshlights sold than we have troops

>murdering babies is women's health

OK. What's hilarious is that most DUMBFUCKS on this board supports abortion """""rights""""".

If you support abortion then you're a communist and a feminist. There's no way around it. Pregnancy is also a means to control women. If they can freely murder their own babies and get away with, then we've seized our reproductive control of women.

EVIL.

Women are not thinking on their own. We get rid of those who make them support their agenda and we fix women by extension.

shut up kike faggot