BOW TO YOUR LEADER!

Get on your Mother Fucking Knees and kiss the ground I walk on. Millennials have taken charge now. We know what is best for you. Put down your gun and give me your loyalty.

Attached: david_hogg_WTF.jpg (1842x1036, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But no clear backpacks guys, kay?

He's not a millennial and none of the other people are either if they're in high school right now.

Heil Hogg

Attached: 1521917103840.jpg (684x464, 53K)

New (((activist cause))), who dis?

Do you think we can get them to chant
>we are gay; take our guns away!

I love these kids everyday is like a fun new suprise with these idiots.

Aids ridden faggot

HH Brother!

Attached: NRAwalker.jpg (1900x2380, 422K)

>millenials

it's the gen zs and teens.

Hitler in training

Attached: HitlerHogg.png (1126x1126, 1.12M)

This sums it up. That right there is a man taking a stand! He won't rest until he's rendered absolutely powerless, constantly under surveillance, under a police force which he hates but nonetheless bows to. Less power to the people!

>Hitler in training
then why aren't you worshiping him?

Millennials have been in the workforce for 5-10 years at this point.

what are these retards marching for again?

"people who kill people with guns for no reason are bad so is do march because thinks bad."

like wtf is this shit about.

is everyone who thinks indiscriminately shooting people for no reason a revolutionary now?

what are these faggots holding their fists in the air for?

>what are these faggots holding their fists in the air for?
It's marxist shit user. They do that.

Is xe really doing a black power fist

They think it'll stop gun violence (it won't).

"shut up and give me your guns, you pro child murdering piece of human filth" & "the gov't is too big and powerful to fight so just give up. p.s. REEEEEEEEEsist the gov't at all costs, let's go march in the streets, maaaaaan"

that's basically all I've taken away from this.

I'd love to throw some elbows at that walking soy advertisement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guards

why does no one refer to them for what they are?

Attached: 738px-Maoflag1.png (738x600, 109K)

these people are going to turn out to be actual Nazis, that's the irony of living in these times

2nd Amendment worshippers need to be WELL REGULATED

Would fuck balls deep desu

Stop shilling this faggot

I agree, we need regulations to make sure we have modern equipment capable of fighting back against a corrupt gov't. good post, user.

Are you jealous?

Attached: HY_MFOL.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

He reminds me of Evil Morty.
Take him out before it's too late.

2nd Amendment cockgobblers need to be REGULATED WELL

Gun worshippers have a mental illness, and are violent threats to decent society.

natvist gun worshippers, are terrorists.

>worshipping
Are you Evengelical? Protestant?

I don't listen to teenagers speak. None of the words come from experience or knowledge. Dude likes like a sociopath anyway.

disgruntled nativism is a mental illness,

Heller decision needs to be replaced by laws that keep assault weapons from the delusional psychos that

haha, the gun industry is laughing while you waste your precious money on firearms to defend yourself from an imaginary enemy and imaginary threats.

Can someone photoshop his face on poor lil whiteguy?

>when every college rejects you because youre retarded

Yes

They want to ban and confiscate guns

Attached: 652795423010025453.jpg (1536x2048, 881K)

>Millenials
No. All millennials have all ready graduated high school. That's gen z, you faggot.
>muh based gen z
Fucking kys

Attached: 1516251634520.png (500x394, 228K)

The first amendment means you can't. Freedom of religion and all that ;)

>Not actually gun worshippers
>Understanding guns are simply tools, and those tools have a purpose
>Not actually terrorists

You're living proof that there's gotta be something in the water.

seriously, someone needs to tell him that he looks like a fucking pozzed soyboy about to get fucked by niggers when he tough-mugs by pursing his lips

Attached: hogglin.jpg (962x641, 157K)

Don't know about you, but my firearms are well regulated. They're very accurate and are of high quality - far superior to the muskets back in the day.

gun worshippers are terrorists.

these psychos are no different from Koresh.

firearms need to be regulated well!

to protect civil society, gun owners need to be subject to strict licensing requirements and conditions, to prove that they deserve a gun.

Heller decision was wrong. Random gun-worshippers are not part of the military, they are not part of the police force.

gun worshippers keep guns to pretend they are some sort of hero or cowboy they're not.

>MARCH FOR OUR LIVES
ATF Manchurian "gun nut" arrives with an M249 and a duffel bag full of ammo
>RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Even though this would be great for their cause, I would still probably die laughing.

Well, it's partially because of ES. Red guards are actually niggers in that game series. Oh, and no one knows anything about commies anymore. Commie hating went out of style as soon as the Berlin wall came down.

These kids might be the next great generation. They live in the equivalent of the cold war. Running drills for fear of death and standing up for change to feel safe. It has been decades since Americans have faces true fear. You own a gun because you imagine the fear of home invasion or tyranny. They know fear because they are in true danger. A crucible that crushes the experiences of /pol anons. The real red pill is they are fighting adversity you made your own up.

Rights aren't up for a vote, dumbass

Attached: 1521830293070m.jpg (800x1024, 106K)

Rights are removed for breaking laws. They just want laws.

give me an ar 15 so i can shoot that faggots pecker off

literal communist salute

whats wrong with people

Attached: 1520715617265.png (1280x1024, 174K)

Question:

Did any of the speakers today address the failure of the Parkland police and FBI from preventing the school shooting?

1/10 since you got me to reply.

Too tired and lazy to shoop, but this is crying out for Hogg and La Goblina

Attached: 730809saturday-night-fever-posters1_1827.jpg (321x450, 73K)

John Travolta called, he wants his wardrobe back.

Attached: give it back.jpg (150x300, 10K)

>Deserve a gun
>Doesn't realize owning a gun in the US is a right, and rights aren't given, they're aquired at birth

there is no right to kill innocent people

neutral-boy

niggers are not imaginary. neither r faggot leftists, faggot faggots, and ilegal mexifags. all are enemies that deserve to be shot on sight. also i endorse and encourage ppl to bomb locations where these ppl tend to group at

Heller decision was Scalia being a hypocrite.

there is no right to kill innocent people

>implying they were there for prevention

Attached: f1079484cce3bf571e1b939ae309d2c8.png (516x409, 274K)

>quoting hitler
you know how his regime turned out, right?

typical gun-worshipping, unintelligible babble

get your psychosis fixed, terrorist.

>to protect civil society,
You are deliberately confusing civilization with pacification. In reality, the gun is a tool of civilization. It is perfect for cleansing the land of low tech barbarians such as yourself.

hes communist and communist salute u maggots

Yeah no shit. That's why Cruz is getting his asshole ravaged in prison.

owning an assault weapon (without proper training and licensing) is NOT a right.

You mean Marxist Leninist

>assault weapon

no such thing

Attached: yltpqxxlss6z.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

anyone have the: "Why would they force me to wear clear backpacks cause of one person?" article?

It is though.

>can't act so told to keep the straightest face possible at all times

He looks straight out of Glee.

assault-weapon worshippers are the barbarians that threaten civilization.

To have weapons is a right, the state just tells how you should use them.
>assault weapon
>assault
buzzword

This kid creeps me out.

where u at boy? love to ram my kimber 9mm in your mouth and explode your fucking head with hollow points. faggots like you deserve to swing from trees and your corpses, well are not fit to be buried. gridn you faggots up and mix you into animal feed

Don't come here speaking of civilization when you can't even write or reason correctly.

Creep him then instead then

assault-weapon worshippers cannot function properly in society without seeing everything as a enemy.

it is a delusion of persecution, a mental illness, and a threat to civil society.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1521713802708.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

This is edited right? He didn't really do this, it's just too obvious

typical assault-weapon worshipper unintelligible babble.

you're no hero, terrorist.

Attached: 256165.jpg (730x411, 77K)

>Heller decision was wrong
How does it feel knowing Gorsuch is on the court and Trump stands ready to appoint two to three more justices just like him? How does it feel knowing Heller will be reaffirmed and extended and there's nothing you can do about it?

feeling pretty blackpilled desu, so many retards want to throw away their rights and the rights of others

source other than your ass?

fuck your sister and a deer, you worthless animal

no way he isn't a homosexual
>HINT: Drama club

Shop a hand outstretched onto him.

your single mom's ass,

another jew fag shilling hard or some bot. ignore the bitch boy. neck yourself after i rip your naus apart

DELET

Attached: DELET DELET DELET.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

heller was complete bullshit, it's a violation of the Constitution.