Is it really so hard to understand?

Is it really so hard to understand?

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-163051.jpg (1020x1167, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so stop false flagging schools

Attached: 1501841088978.jpg (698x710, 115K)

>when you strip away all the partisan shit except my partisan shit you have to agree with it.
That’s it.

wew lad

Attached: 1440320229536.jpg (2000x1333, 265K)

MY RIGHT TO PROTECT MYSELF TRUMPS YOUR KIDS RIGHT TO LIVE FAGGOT. Self preservation is the most base human instinct. I'm sorry you don't have it.

dont worry. the NRA has the following full proof solution to the current problem

Attached: solution to gun violence.png (750x502, 632K)

Attached: pods.jpg (497x543, 42K)

There is no slimier debate tactic than an appeal to emotion. It is proof positive you are wrong and your position lacks any credibilty. It amounts to "waahhhh"...

>so stop false flagging schools
FPBP. Clean your room OP.

Attached: 1519765060004.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

And who is doing the killing?
Other kids.
So what they're really asking for is to bully and ostracize without repercussions.

Actually mossad is

Attached: 1485050259019.jpg (640x640, 37K)

I do get it. That's why you need more armed security at schools.

I'll tell those little shits that taking away guns doesn't make them invincible, some psycho is just spending a little more effort on buying them to kill you anyway.

No, they are bullying and ostracizing and blaming guns when there are repercussions.

Attached: 1478029082382.jpg (960x640, 400K)

This just in: children are idiots with unrealistic expectations who don't know how the real world works.

Tonight at 5: Breaking News, water is wet.

Attached: ACTUALLY.png (320x224, 7K)

Yeah, and gun grabbers are using them to push their agenda, while any sensible person already knew that.

They are not dying in school schools were much more dangerous years ago.

Slippity slippity negroes

Attached: it's a slide thread jc.jpg (391x410, 41K)

What's the bucket of rocks for?

When I was a kid I only wanted ice cream for dinner.

Then maybe liberals should stop bullying people like Cruz so they don't shoot up a fucking school

He deserved it

That's it. Kids asking for help. You aren't going to actually argue against kids asking not to be shot.

I can't believe you all.

They are kids.

They don't want to die.

That's it.

when you strip it all away the CIA is using MKULTRA to make sleeper agents that go on assualt at the CIA's will. The jews are orchastrating this to take our guns away.

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

>Is it really so hard to understand?

Want to stop school shootings? Get the popular kids to socialize with the unpopular kids instead of bullying them.

That will never happen.

Attached: b (40).jpg (396x389, 20K)

Yes and that's a reasonable demand but the people demanding this have absolutely no good argument and appear completely ignorant of the subject.

I had to explain to someone earlier this week that we already do prevent people convicted of domestic violence to own guns. And that automatic rifles are in fact illegal under US law.

kids hang themselves more than they use a firearm to suicide or kill others
fuck yourself (((goldbloom)))

>these kids want to remove the one thing keeping government from going full blown totalitarian
>that's it

Nah, these literal tools can go fuck themselves.

Sure. You can take away our guns. Make sure the police and military don't have any. And make sure politicians don't have guards. Otherwise, fuck off

okay, but the partisan "bullshit" comes in when you debate exactly how you're going to stop kids from dying at school

underrated

>(((They))) are asking for help.
Fixed. The majority of kids are just happy to have a day off school

But the NRA doesn't want this. These inane ideas were proposed by school principals. They want better training for school resource officers and the end of gun free zones.

Attached: 1521164498658.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

this xDD

Honestly,

>Be white
>Be bullied
>Any attempt at being proud of your culture gets delcared racist
>Any attempt to try other cultures gets called appropiation
>Have zero holidays in your peoples name, endure entire months for others
>Qualify for zero targeted programs for your future.
>Have stricter discipline requirements and get expelled for minor issues.

Man white people shoot up schools because their self entitled and can't see their own privilege!!!

Attached: 1520980543013.jpg (602x338, 45K)

Home school then if you want to shelter them from the bad people in the world.

I wonder what Coolio is up to these days.

>kids
>adults
they are adults tho aren't they ?

Obviously it would be wrong for children or anyone else to have guns in schools.

However in the event the see-through backpacks don't work and someone does sneak a gun in and start shooting people - the complimentary bucket of rocks can be used for self-defense in lieu of guns.

They should count themselves lucky we voluntarily relinquished our rocks in 1991.

How about you stop making schools compulsory.
I guarantee you would have zero school shootings.

Help for what?
Not creating school shooter through bullying them?
Better start from themselves then

>They are children
I don't listen to children.

>asking
Screaming that anyone who disagrees with them are child murderers isn’t “asking”

this is so fucked up

public education is 100% bullshit

I will not have a family because public education made me hate America

2nd Amendment cockgobblers need to be REGULATED WELL

Gun worshippers have a mental illness, and are violent threats to decent society.

Take a guess

public education was such a horrible experience that I will not go near a woman

it should be banned by a constitutional amendment

ban public education, shoot the school teachers

didn't you just post this in another thread? retards like you are a threat to society and will be dealt with soon enough. enjoy your time while it lasts.

>Gun worshippers have a mental illness, and are violent threats to decent society

If this were remotely true, you all would have been wiped out decades ago

I reallly cant believe that OP can be such a faggot but libs gonna lib

I wondered this myself. Are they really saying it's a better idea to get the students to throw rocks at a potential shooter, than it is to just have the principal have a gun or something?

kek

and kids are dying at home and in the street and in the hospital and they'd rather not. what the fuck is your point?

So let's actually put security in schools and teach self defense

These kids dont want to change shit they just want to become famous SJW heroes and are using the blood of their classmates to propel their political careers

ok then use the plastic backpacks

>kids are dying
Such is nature...

Who cares?

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 135K)

Yes, I'm upset that kids are dying at school, but it's not "muh guns." The real reason is single moms and school integration, but we aren't allowed to say that in public.

Public school was fine before integration

Fair enough. Now, why are kids killing other kids? We should find out. I think it has to do with SSRIs, and the 1940-50's invention of the "teenager", and people thinking that "let kids be kids" equals "don't bother teaching kids about ethics, civics, and personal responsibility."

But what the fuck to I know? I'm just a rural retard.

YES, KILL MORE CHILDREN
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

the number of kids dying in schools is about the same as the number of people who die from being struck by lightning

get a grip

All the things nobody wants to talk about. You know, the actual problems. Banning firearms is fundamentally the same as book burning.

Attached: joker this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Attached: 1521924014870.png (1000x1080, 391K)

Can you elaborate on the second point

Those kids died because the police refused to stop an active shooter situation (with the chief of police deflecting blame) and the FBI's incompetence.

They deserve it/

More like fire shitty teachers (end teachers unions), reduce alienation (end integration), stop forcing people to be there who don't want to (end truancy laws), give men male role models (implement laws making single mothers second-class citizens).
Fuck it, we could fix most of the problems by ending public school. Guns are a constitutional right, public school is not.

all your life you have been, and to this day continue to be, a huge faggot

user they would never fake something as horrible as a sh--
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

So maybe kids should stop killing other kids then?

How many kids are dying? There are millions of kids going to school, how many of them have actually gotten shot?
I bet more pupils have been run over on their way to or from school.

Yet I don't see them trying to ban cars. Why? Because the (((adults))) who have ACTUALLY organized this event and tricked those kids into thinking they organized it themselves haven't told them to.

this, and then the "victims" go on air saying
>no more we will take charge...by putting different people in power because our guys can't be corrupted by money.

Attached: Albedo.jpg (2048x1152, 100K)

We understand it perfectly, and agree. But just because we agree with your concerns does not mean we agree with your methods. The simple fact is, we're not going to get rid of any of our guns, not even AR-15s with every single "evil" feature, including standard issue magazines and bump stocks.

In any case, the problem is that you are trying to address the shootings, rather than the cause of the shootings.

The shills will get the rope too.

Attached: Cause_Of_Death_2016_USA.jpg (552x451, 49K)

We already cracked down on bullying.
If they can't find it in their own hearts to stop harassing and intimidating mentally challenged people to point of psychotic breaks then their is nothing anyone can do for them.
They brought this on themselves.

Attached: 1518468866859.png (498x497, 324K)

Integration fucked up school on so many levels
>made teaching suck so all the talented teachers left
>have to curtail freedom because nogs abuse it
>kids who didn't get into honors classes have to deal with bullshit
>more resources devoted to dealing with discipline issues rather than productive stuff
>athletic white kids team up with nogs to pick on weak white betas
All of this leads to increased alienation and resentment, the main cause of school shootings. Plus, at least some of those school shooting stats are gang related (usually not mass shootings that get media attention, but still get counted as statistics).

Every time I see a cringepost, I pay my spics to mill me another lower receiver.

PEOPLE DIE FROM CAR ACCIDENTS AND THEY RATHER NOT

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

NUKE THE WORLD THE KIDS DO NOT GET SHOT! DING DING DING UR WINNER! People want to keep their rights and would rather come up with a better solution than this corporate puppet nonsense.

safe spaces has corrupted people to the point where normal school days are too much for kids to handle

The sad fact is we need more laws. First, make murder illegal, then, and this may be extreme, ban guns from schools.

fuck those kids.

Attached: kids-crying-fuck-off.jpg (741x596, 87K)

Attached: Guess who.png (515x435, 95K)

Someone just has to beat Cho, using a katana in a school. Then nobody will have a leg to stand on when it comes to gun control. I know one of you weebs can do it.

>full proof

During the 90's it was "think of the children Suzanne the kids are playing those violent videogames Jimmy will be agressive!" and reality was the opposite of that BS. Now it is "Brian, give up your rights and let us implement this halve assed solution for the corporate kiddie narrative cough I mean uh think of the children we are totally not exploiting for our political agenda." The corporate MSM is in control of the masses and what they believe, they root out any opposing idea for the solution, they want you to think that THIS is literally the only solution. And I wonder, how curious it is that since Trump became president there are so many shootings. Hmmm, someone perhaps is responsible? FBI?

step one
arm and train the teachers (guidelines, policies, procedures, practice, yada yada) or assign a cop to every school every day of class, more than one if needed for larger school bodies ... this works

step two
fire the broward cowards who refused to do their jobs ... whats that creedo? to protect and serve?

step three
repeat as nessessary till every dumb fuck who walks into a school with the intent to kill our "children" gets shot dead. no more soft targets! plain and simple.

Attached: armed.png (515x764, 204K)

US teachers are retarded and giving them a gun would be irresponsible.

better than a bucket of rocks

>US teachers are retarded and giving them a gun would be irresponsible

absolutely some of them are, some actually do good work as a teacher and others are just plain stupid. i mean, really, who ever heard of bringing a rock to a gun fight, that just antagonizes the shooter and makes you his next target!

Attached: bucket-of-rocks2.png (958x550, 106K)

>accident (unintentional)

Whenever you see something posted on social media that follows this type of formatting.

Ignore it.

It's sophist bullshit.

Libs just discovered short sentences.

So powerful.

Apologize.

>yfw high schoolers can articulate gun violence & reform/restriction better than the sitting president

Attached: 1463470707292.png (1903x1033, 2.17M)

Public schools are prisons and probably have the same murder rates.

When you strip away all the of the partisan bullshit, the simple fact is I'm trying to take away your right to bear arms.

I'm asking you directly.

From assholes.

That's it.

>Clear backpacks

How many school shootings originate in a classroom? Most shooters just come in guns blazing.

Two months ago we were struggling to get them to quit eating laundry detergent, but now they are wise and smart enough to make decisions in politics?