Just a reminder to liberals out there, if you drive a Volkswagon on the highway, thank a Nazi

Just a reminder to liberals out there, if you drive a Volkswagon on the highway, thank a Nazi.

What else do you thank Hitler and Nazis for?

Attached: autobahn.gif (400x223, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/Nazianimalrights.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/08/russia-europe-right-putin-front-national-eu
yahoo.com/news/european-far-meets-russia-pro-kremlin-forum-171138383.html
ibtimes.co.uk/kremlins-links-british-far-right-stretch-back-decade-experts-warn-1605441
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/02/08/hatewatch
medium.com/war-is-boring/as-russia-invades-ukraine-the-kremlins-far-right-allies-meet-in-yalta-94a30929c35
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/a29293/vehicle-emissions-testing-scandal-cheating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What else do you thank Hitler and Nazis for?
pomerania, silesia, east prussia

>pomerania

do these dogs run wild there?

Attached: pomeranian-dog.jpg (645x470, 40K)

yes, they can easily kill you

Attached: mad dog.gif (500x300, 1.9M)

hitler also passed gun laws

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

that was clearly a rabbit

Kek
damn fine replay !

Attached: web with good get 634888888.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Nazis invented laws for prevention of cruelty to animals.

>Nazis invented laws for prevention of cruelty to animals.
kek

Olympic torch

was not aware. post proofs so i can share with the peta crowds.

why don't you own a BMW Sup Forums ?

Support the legacy of Nazi air bombers

Attached: BMW-logo-2000-2048x2048.png (2048x2048, 532K)

this is basic tier...but how do you upload those? because when i save it, the file size is too big to upload...

Israel being #1

Attached: 86f.gif (550x192, 448K)

They didn't just have laws but they actually sent people who broke laws to the camps.
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/Nazianimalrights.htm

I thought only Volkswagen was from Nazi germany

no user. they said they are not and they said so. listen and believe the horseshit that they spew or else.

Attached: iron-curtain.jpg (768x576, 47K)

You could probably make the argument that a company that existed before the Nazis rose to power didn't 'come from' Nazi Germany, but every German company that existed in the period of 1936-1945 fed the Nazi war machine in one way or another.

bmw was created during ww1

That was the good old times

>driving on the autobahn
>going 140 km/hr
>think to myself the Nazis built this
>Slayer as fuck

Attached: 1502580333786.png (400x400, 313K)

Hitler fucked up Germany royally. Just look at it now. I wish Hitler had been killed in ww1 in that gas attack at Ypern.

>140 km/hr
ooh, so fast

>>driving on the autobahn
>>going 140 km/hr

get back in the slow lane where you belong, peasant.

Hitler killed lots of communists.

Of course, his blunders allowed the USSR to take over half of Europe, so I can't say I feel that much gratitude towards the Fuhrer.

Fanta.

The first autobahn was built before Hitler came to power.
Hitler just increased funding a bit.

Volkswagen wasn't big during the war, only afterwards did it actually grow.

>86mph
>SLAYER

are you fucking kidding me

>Just a reminder to liberals out there, if you drive a Volkswagon on the highway, thank a Nazi.
There's no Nazi ideology in today's Volkswagons.
The right-wing conservative alt-right Nazis have no clue what Nazi ideology really is, but they are so desperate for people to stop ignoring them that they are willing to embrace any anti-American ideology. Just like the Kremlin wants them to.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/08/russia-europe-right-putin-front-national-eu

yahoo.com/news/european-far-meets-russia-pro-kremlin-forum-171138383.html

ibtimes.co.uk/kremlins-links-british-far-right-stretch-back-decade-experts-warn-1605441

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/02/08/hatewatch

medium.com/war-is-boring/as-russia-invades-ukraine-the-kremlins-far-right-allies-meet-in-yalta-94a30929c35

I'd say that was more the fault of all the other western nations that fell for the lies of global jewry and teamed up against the only one among them willing to fight it.

no. fucking. way.
stop yanking my chain you bolshevik pretard.

Attached: Fanta.jpg (578x1024, 126K)

Attached: Everything.jpg (450x268, 70K)

>if you drive a Volkswagon on the highway, thank a Nazi.

That's more true than you realize.

Attached: b (334).jpg (670x441, 155K)

Lets not forget the official drink of the Nazi's.

Attached: fanta.jpg (625x415, 113K)

Fanta

It's not as though that kinda shit is exclusive to VW. I don't really know why they were targeted so heavily.

>Independent investigations in Europe have found that nearly every diesel-powered vehicle emits far more in real-world driving than in government-designed testing scenarios.

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/a29293/vehicle-emissions-testing-scandal-cheating/

Stealth bombers.

Attached: bomber.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

The first Cruise Missiles

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Trying to make a poison gas joke there - guess I'm not as witty as I think I am.

The first animal rights laws

Attached: animal.jpg (600x805, 100K)

They're the ones who gassed monkeys

why has this not ever been a thing?

If it helps, the first thing I thought of was how VW gassed some monkeys to prove that the emissions aren't so bad. You provided me with a good chuckle and I thank you, good sir.

The first workers rights.

Attached: workers.jpg (344x509, 29K)

I'm just hoping that was a baby step back to the old ways.

People dont read.

I did 320km/h on the Crowchild Trail NW in Calgary

Attached: 3-24-2018 6-29-17 PM.jpg (1142x654, 147K)

If WWII did not occur I wonder how far we would have been technologically.

suckin faved. i need to find some militant animal rights vegans now.

Attached: JPG.jpg (718x404, 20K)

yeah didnt hitler try to reintroduce some native cattle breed?

You should also thank hitler for the concept of the highway. Dwight D Eisenhower based the US interstate system off of his experience with the autobahn

> 140km/h

That explains the potholes. You'd think Ike would've known the bomb craters weren't part of the original design.

Ah, yes... "You have a right to live, if you work".

I thank them for spreading the word of the All Mighty Kek!

Attached: kek.jpg (939x619, 372K)

a sip to you good sir lmao

Attached: 558C6495-56A5-4DB8-BC85-84A803CAEB99.jpg (631x757, 74K)

Get the fuck out no way

Attached: 1518934762248.jpg (634x802, 71K)

wtf is this real?

Millions of wh*tes dead

Vdub was made by a kike tho

It's real. Also check the digits on that post. Kek is with us, Kek has always been with us

>tfw car does 200+ but no roads to do it on

BMW and Mercedes-Benz logos are both propellers.

They were both making engine for tanks, but mostly aircraft engines.

So be proud of those great Nazi engines!

Attached: Mercedes Benz.jpg (800x500, 20K)

Fanta

I thank them for creating and developing the only form of Government that's acceptable for the White race on this planet. It's a shame we're all fucked so it doesn't matter but it's nice to know heaven on Earth existed at one point.

Mothers day is actually a nazi invention

I mean the Nazi's, looking past the whole genocide thing, did a lot of good!

First televised Olympic Games.
Thanks for making the Olympics an event for the common man.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-P017045,_Berlin,_Eröffnung_der_XI._Olympischen_Spiele.jpg (800x560, 99K)

ok hans, lets not over do it. you are stepping on holy ground now. we all know that america invented mothers and mothers day.

Here's a little story my dad told me
When my dad was a wee lad, his neighbors across the street was a family from Germany. All the kids in the neighborhood would laugh at them and TP their house. One day my dad and my uncle were outside when they saw the missus walking to her car. My uncle, was a precocious bastard, so he yells at her from across the street "GO BACK TO GERMANY YA FUKKIN NAZI." So she bolts across the street and grabs my uncle by the ear and pins him to the ground. In a thick German accent she says "Listen you little, shit. If you were starving on the streets, and then Hitler gave you food and shelter, you'd think he was pretty good guy too." After that my uncle and my dad went crying back to their mom.

your country is literally a kike safe space because of the holocaust

Attached: 1518301068085.png (474x299, 174K)

>Dog

Now this is some quality shit posting.

Every scientific advancement by the USA from the 1940's onward.

>165242243 (OP)

Surrounded by Commies north, south and east; ww3 and nuclear holocaust scare; mandatory car-free days because of oil crisis; radioactive Chernobyl boars and mushrooms.

If only we had known it was peak comfiness.

Attached: comfy.jpg (1156x557, 405K)