The tolerant left everyone

The tolerant left everyone

mobile.twitter.com/SimonSaysBooHoo/status/977641559134035968

Attached: 2E59C376-66E1-42FF-AF90-9E3602BA5208.jpg (750x1157, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SimonSaysBooHoo/status/977641559134035968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my....

Attached: 1492888420625.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

Attached: 1493328558082.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Literally wants us dead

This has nothing to do with guns does it?

I saw that, glad people are shitting on that disrespectful cunt.

If this isn't the start of CV2, I have lost all hope for all burgers. Act now, or it will be to late.

So I’m looking through her page and it’s literally all dogs, drumpf, NRA bad, Fox News bad

There will be a civil war in this country within the next 10-20 years.
The first Civil War didn't happen overnight either. It was something built up over decades of tension and cultural/economic divide.

Sooner

David is a good guy

Start fucking killing these people.

Attached: 369A1312-C416-4E7C-AF72-A0F75D428764.gif (400x302, 1.47M)

liberals are not leftists

I wonder why second amendment supporters are not killed in mass shootings? Maybe because they have guns?
woah really makes you think

its going to be a overnight thing. from "peace" to full on insurgency.

Of a second American civil war breaks with the south seceding again, I wonder which side most of the world would support?

kys retard

Attached: true communism in all its glory.png (352x960, 139K)

did she trigger you, snowflake?

If these idiots want a gun ban why don't they just move to Britain

There will be none. The us government is scared shitless of us. That’s why all the leftists are gun grabbing kikes. If it did happen it would be a decisive American citizen victory.

This

All this powder keg needs is a spark. My guess is a liberal state makes an attempt to forcibly seize guns from its citizenry.

Talk is cheap, she is emboldened because she thinks she's in the majority. When it's time to throw down, she'll be huddled crying in a corner. It won't save her.

Pretty sure it’d be costal cities vs. everything else in the 2nd civil war.

California will probably be where this starts. I hope their gunowners actually find their balls to respond. The gun community there is a bit more tight knit.

Shouldn’t be to bad to win then

Pure political hatred.

holy fucking shit.

Use this cunt as a symbol of the modern left. Spread this tweet everywhere. Turn her into a meme.

Not a bad idea, we just need to get someone big to retweet it

It would be an ideolocal war not one of North vs South

>The tolerant right

I'm sure we could get the smaller names like James Allsup, Dick Spencer, Mike Cernovich, Sargon of Akkad to spread it. More people from there. But I don't have a twatter.

DO IT

>When it's time to throw down, she'll be huddled crying in a corner.
You mean like when that school shooter came into the high school with his gun he obtained 100% legally?

I can't wait for the second civil war. Fucking waste these idiots.

What did she mean by this

Attached: 2018-03-24 23_40_40-JRG #NunesMustGo (@SimonSaysBooHoo) .jpg (554x299, 21K)

what do you have against dogs, user?

turn yourself in now, so we don't have to come and get you.

Nothing, I actually feel really bad for her dogs

If a civil war does happen, how would we be able to tell the sides?

What a dumb cunt

They aren't getting killed because they don't live in areas with gun free zones. Dumb bitch.

Attached: 1521267045178.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

White teachers wouldn't be able to keep themselves from executing the black kids who dindunuffin

Also
what is this

Attached: 2018-03-24 23_45_45-Old Tweets_ SimonSaysBooHoo Pg 7.jpg (468x141, 10K)

What a cunt.

>a liberal state makes an attempt to forcibly seize guns from its citizenry.
doubt this would ever happen
most pigs are against gun control themselves, and would probably just not follow the orders of the government dickhead who signs this seize order, because they know there would be massive cop casualties on their hands if they tried to violate the bill of rights.

Police forces will get diversified too. Today's police will probably not, but as whites and other wrongthinkers get pushed out, that will change.

I don’t know, all I know is iraeli Jews will fund the right while western Jews fund the left

>
>shame on your dead sister
oh boy here we go

Attached: 1406385897549.jpg (814x500, 44K)

>if only you 2A yahoos were being killed
>it's innocents who are paying w/their lives

Hates guns, while at the same time explaining that in a country full of guns, the people with guns live longer than those without guns.

Really activates the almonds.

Attached: 1225685507732.jpg (698x522, 84K)

There are no political solutions, are there?

Attached: 25905547-depressed-businessman-side-view-of-depressed-young-man-in-shirt-and-tie-looking-at-camera-a (1300x865, 80K)

I thought dindus skipped school in the first place.

Also, anyone care to save a catto from falling into the hands of a maniac aged lesbian?

Attached: 2018-03-24 23_51_34-JRG #NunesMustGo (@SimonSaysBooHoo).jpg (626x558, 54K)

The use of 'innocents' is interesting. Innocent of what? What are proponents of the second amendment guilty of and why do they deserve to die for it?

I said this in 2010, let's see where the next two years take us

pretty sure Crowder would in a heartbeat

that only black lives matter apparently.

>mobile.twitter.com/SimonSaysBooHoo/status/977641559134035968
Those twitter comments are magical.

how will there be a civil war when conservashits are all hiding in your mommy's basement?

you pussies won't fight for anything so stop pretending.

Police forces are mercenary and have a gang mentality. They already think little of anyone who isn't in their gang. They'll follow orders to get that paycheck and do everything possible to get back home to their families even if it includes taking out twenty other families.

There are some real crazy ones out there. Talk about being a serial killer.

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-125657.jpg (800x1280, 156K)

I definitely agree a 2nd civil war is unavoidable now, just like the 1st was unpreventable in 1850.
Rightwing Constitutionalists need to begin networking with retired generals and military because once the civil strife starts in the cities it will snowball and they can't have KawaiAnon1488 as a army commander.

Depending on who controls the govt at the time will prob factor in with how much of the regular military sides with the left/right
If the left kick it off by trying to kill the 2A while they are not in powder, the military will mostly not side with them.

Biggest mistake the right could make is starting it before the left ensuring their loss of the military's protection, better to wait for a cassus beli

The war could be won pretty quickly and not that bloody if the leftwing are contained mainly to cities, but the real problem would be money and resources

I love how the go-to argument for a lot of these women is "WELL, WHO'S GOING TO RAISE ALL OF THOSE UNWANTED BABIES?" Like it's fucking unthinkable that they should take responsibility.

Nope.

Stop using sarcasm and irony, it's too modern.

Say it flat-out. Leftists are psychopaths.

>The first Civil War didn't happen overnight either.
You're right. It was basically a Cold War for 20 years. The people it started with were dead or retired before a shot was fired.