David (((Hogg))) BTFO

Attached: Capture.png (577x755, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/977647823058624512?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
kgb.by/ru/
youtu.be/VClKtDbEves
twitter.com/kylekashuv?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/977647823058624512?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

We've already seen your tampons, David.

>GIVE UP TEH GUNS BECUZ REASONS
>We could just use clear backpacks
>REEEEEEEEEEEE NO THE FUCKING TAMPONS

I was watching Tucker and that little shit actually said that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I love it when that shitter gets cucked. He's like 22

They store tampons freely in the bag instead of some packaging?

But you haven't seen my dildo :)

Truth is he doesn't want anyone to see the xxxl dragon dildo he takes everywhere with him.

I was about to say this...
Tampons are a lot smaller and more concealable than guns.

they shouldnt have to do either

Literally everyone knows women use tampons, how is that even vaguely embarrassing?

now i know why that stupid troll comment appeared all over Sup Forums. thanks for informing me

BAN ASSAULT TAMPONS RIGHT NOW

FUCK DRUMPF

Not all women use tampons. Some men use tampons as well. Don't assume someone's gender by his/her/they/Xhe/Xher outer appearance.

We all know you just want to hide your dildos, Hogg.

BING
BING
BING
YIPPIE

Attached: 1520990826795.gif (326x151, 6K)

Attached: 1521764928615.jpg (750x954, 72K)

>transparent backpack
>first amendment
he hasn't read the constitution has he

Attached: 1507426327604.jpg (960x960, 37K)

Or just ban backpacks.

Attached: 1519063514701.jpg (724x594, 69K)

Modern backpacks didn't exist in the 1700s and so aren't covered under the first amendment.

I seem to recall a clause about teenagers not even having full rights until they are 18, with their privileges being awarded to them by their parents as the parents deems proper with their age and maturity level, so IF THEY AREN'T ALL CRISIS ACTORS OLDER THAN 18, this is all a wash for them anyways.
Your move Zogg.

hogg -> bleeds out of his ass.

Attached: dont_negotiate_with_kids_or_terorists.jpg (500x359, 43K)

Attached: 1521087475507.jpg (498x456, 69K)

Would that technically be violating the First Amendment?
I keep seeing many flip flop on students' rights, some say they have all rights as anyone else, unless it interferes with education.

That's not part of the First Amendment, it's the Fourth. It also doesn't apply to schools.
Also, there's an age limit now.

no.
it's no more a violation than any other school uniform item. why is the retard on tv when he cites the wrong amendment anyway? the 4th amendment deals with searches
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Kek. They always end up using some womens bullshit as a rebuttal.
>No, the tampons
>Women are embarrassed
Fucking hell. Ive become so disconnected from this. Why would women be embarrassed of tampons anyway? Every woman has a period every month, this isnt a secret to anyone.
>Maybe you forget what its like to be a kid. Things like that can embarrass you when you are so young
Yeah ok, ill agree to that when you agree that a bunch of kids who are still in high school are too inexperienced to argue anything political to the American masses.

>Tranny kids getting outed by clear backpacks

haha.

This is true. There is a case that confirmed this, although i cant remember the context or time period. Basically some bitch had stuff in her backpack that she wasnt supposed to have. She argued that it was against her rights for her to be searched. The court ruled that High school kids have no rights, at least when they are on public school grounds.

The only stretch you could really make is saying that it's a violation of the 4th but I highly doubt any judge would rule in this shithead's favor if he took it to court.

Thanks

Can the fucking mods just post a sticky for these faggots already? My god, do we need 40 threads about the same fucking goddamn thing?

What is happening today? Why are liberal self-BTFOing themselves so hard, this, the race realism thing on ny times. And where did the shills go? This is a good fucking day.

I don't think the 4th even covers it as a cop can look for illegal items through the windows of your car as he walks up after pulling you over.

Oh no. We might find out that female students have vaginas. How will the muzzies contain their sexual emergencies with their vaginas so flagrantly on display??????

Attached: 1492127521145.jpg (402x526, 22K)

the kgb really fucked america over with their mastery of psychological warfare, while america turns brown and communist the us army drops moabs on goats in afghanistan. what a shithole

Attached: 1518868986691.png (1200x902, 1.17M)

KGB hasn't exsisted in 25 years faggot.

Go shill on reddit.

>2nd amendment is bad, reeeeeeee
>clear backpacks are a violation of my 1st amendment rights to fashion, reeeeeeee
>clear backpacks are more akin and in context to a violation of my 4th amendment, but fuck me, my fashion rights are violated, reeeeeeee

The fuck is he crying for?
Oprah buys him whatever the fuck he needs

>I can't sneak weed into school anymore REEEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone give a fuck?

Obviously the Founders never thought of windows when they wrote the Fourth.

>really?
kgb.by/ru/

If it's in plain sight they can get ya. If you hide it in a bag/trunk/cupboard/drawer they can't get you for it without a warrant. Why do you think Hoboes drink alcohol from paper bags?

yeah I seem to remember it being a precedent like that too

>what are pockets?

He is such an white privileged little shit. Seriously, if there were such a thing as white privilege, he is the fucking poster boy. Inner cities have used clear backpacks for YEARS. Many inner city schools won’t let their students carry backpacks at all. They have two sets of books - One set stays at school, and the other set to collect dust at home.

Did a SWEDEN actually post this?? HAHAHAAAA!!! Oh sorry Omar.

Attached: 1466105296130.png (499x389, 192K)

Attached: avatar_small.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Why wouldn't women just put their tampons in a small purse?

Some women use pads instead of tampons.

Maybe he doesn't want to live a shit life like they do in inner cities. I would never go to school if we had to have clear backpacks.

The 4th should cover it if the government were making laws "clear backpacks only" because that's effectively searching private files and effects. However, if a school wants to set a dress code - that's completely different and constitutional.

Maybe he shouldn’t have made an ass out of himself on national television, bitching about his good school as though it were straight-up ghetto.

Also, who cares? Arent liberals the ones who said sex ed should be taught early despite ppl saying its too lewd? But now they are too prude to see a tampon at the HS level?

swedecuck

Attached: swedecuck.jpg (480x726, 72K)

Kids in schools basically have no rights already, thats been litigated up the ass.

The Constitution says nothing about privacy except shit like search and seizure but the Supreme Court historically has acknowledged the right of all Americans to a certain degree of privacy like with Roe v. Wade and with the NSA spying on citizens (as in they can't unless they can justify it or they don't get caught)
But students have fuck all for rights: school administrators have full authority to search a kid's backpack without muh warrant so Hogg here still gets fucked.

seem to be pretty mad there... i wonder why???...

Attached: 83dbe0a7ceb9d1acb5cb5ab5a4c6154e.300x300x1.png (300x300, 70K)

Attached: 1514337388948.jpg (1972x3000, 577K)

Attached: tIeSipm.png (1318x490, 36K)

Anyone want to invest in a transparent backpack factory?

Clothes also have to be clear because you can easily pack a glock between your buttcheeks.
Clear backpacks + Clear Clothes = problem solved. So ez

Attached: 20180324_220628.png (1077x1228, 467K)

What does that shit have to do with the first amendment?

I have a question for David Hogg: If you have 4 muffins in your clear backpack and eat 2 muffins, how many power bars do you need to break into?

Attached: Le-Question.gif (452x523, 3K)

My supermarket hands those out for free

Lewd

Attached: March to give government more power.png (888x488, 991K)

I usually like to play devil's advocate for these sorts of things to see if there's a legitimate argument, but I seriously cannot think of a single thing you could put in school backpack that would justify his response, while not also being in violation of school rules.

Attached: 9d5[1].png (2688x2688, 173K)

Just put them in something like a pencil case if you're too stupid and embarrassed.

Im a male who uses tampons. Soak them in light booze and then keister them. Shit works fast.

fentanyl works better

>Suitcasing alcohol soaked tampon.

That's some good thinkin' there partna'
youtu.be/VClKtDbEves

tick tock gun lovers, we are coming for your guns bigots. David Hogg will lead us into the future whether you trumptards like it or not.

but I thought these kids didn't like the constitution?

Attached: 1521904206932.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

what the fuck? why?
just drink it
wtf?

I was wrong. The Flag/Constitution must be protected as symbols.

who are you?

first amendment? doesn't he mean the 4th?

Alcohol gets in the bloodstream faster when consumed rectally

The Mayans knew this

Attached: Tyranny.jpg (384x1558, 147K)

what's the rush though?

Just put that stuff inside a toiletry bag. This drama isn't necessary.

To get hammered

You can get drunk as fuck without feeling sick. Also the pleasure of putting things up your butt.

>instead of properly enforcing the laws that they have, which would have stopped all of these tragedies, they instead attack the citizen's rights

Why stop there? Let's take away all privacy. You have nothing to hide, right?

>o-only the a-amendments I don't like s-should be infringed upon
Once you take away the second, all the others just sort of fall apart, you stupid fucking gun grabbing cancerous shit-eating anti-american domestic enemy and enabler of government tyranny

Take away any of the Bill of Rights and the others suffer. They're designed to work together as a group. Hence why there was a Bill of them drafted all at once.

Ask a nigger if they'd use the 2nd amendment to defend the 13th.

Ask a whore if she'd use the 2nd amendment to defend the 15th.

WTF do the Tide pod boys have menstrual cycles? We now know what the fuck is wrong with at least half of this generation.

why is no one talking about this guy here
twitter.com/kylekashuv?lang=en
he seems to know what hes talking about and alot smarter on the gun issues the hogg and goblin

Hogg is right no one wants to see those disgusting vagina plugs and girls should feel ashamed for having visible vagina dykes

Imagine having to see this bitch naked everyday?

Attached: 1521401511044.png (1710x856, 1.5M)

when I was in High School they made a point of telling us we didn't have any constitutional rights and searched our lockers on the regular.

Attached: 1521814125520.jpg (3024x4032, 624K)

>presidento
>mfw you get triggered upon remembering that your country elected someone dumb enough that insisted on being called "presidenta"

Attached: 8B868C8A-F42A-4FD2-AF1B-6DE0D94FA383.jpg (793x786, 61K)

Attached: 1521446471851.png (240x240, 34K)

Never seen a more hateable human.