How are homosexuality and traps “degenerate”, when the Ancient Greeks, the founding fathers of Western culture...

How are homosexuality and traps “degenerate”, when the Ancient Greeks, the founding fathers of Western culture, fugged little boys?

Attached: 35DB7FD9-0BA8-464E-8D16-83F69CD0825B.jpg (1080x1349, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7_ktOmHpuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1521353563672.jpg (500x500, 142K)

Attached: Heinrich_Himmler_(Earth-90214).jpg (348x584, 44K)

That's so ancient man

monkeys is the new cool

Attached: 631.jpg (800x1000, 122K)

>I build a bridge
>I fuck a goat
>"what do you mean fucking goats is wrong? Do you hate bridges?"

Exactly. We should all be fucking our bro's and have a debate after. Aniki is peak human performance.

The only true way to conquer men is through their butthole

well do you?
Just stop using bridges if you think people who invented them and build them are so immoral.

this is how aids was contracted.
also what is pic related. it has man hands and man nose but looks like little anime girl

as long as everyone involved is of age and consenting who the fuck cares what you're doing to other people? drink piss or fuck dudes or stuff horse dildos up your cunt, whatever, just don't do anything beyond hugs, reasonable kisses (not sloppy makeouts and necking), and hand holding in public.

Meds aren't white, faggot, and Democracy is a shit system.

source of your pic pls

Well you see user they'r- BING BING YIPPIE BING BING WAHOO

Attached: steam shoops.png (476x355, 285K)

>165246322
they didnt

maybe you'll learn something
youtube.com/watch?v=o7_ktOmHpuA

They didn’t. Herodotus calls it degenerate and said it’s detestable.

You must be new.

People here describe gays as "degenerate" because history tells us that anything outside of a heterosexual (mainly monogamous) relationship leads to decline. However I would say it's the acceptance itself and that acceptance is a sign of decline rather than a cause.

Also the average human being cringes at the sight of gay people let alone the thought of them bumming or scissoring. I'm gay but as a kid I knew 2 people of the same sex kissing was weird as shit. Even now I have to check myself when I see lesbians holding hands.

Besides,
>The Ancient Greeks fugged little boys
You don't even know that that's true.
If you ask me, it's highly unlikely that men who were attracted to men gained enough of a following back in that day to have an impact on societal norms in that way, especially in that military environment.
Even now, gays feel separate from their colleagues in the military and we're supposed to be far more "enlightened" these days.
It doesn't make sense.

>gay people existed in the past
>so why isn't everyone gay today

Attached: 0c71cc374b5cbbc8f706ac4d8bd566068eb7cb7716bd20de925875c3dce9b5f2.jpg (392x379, 119K)

>it has man hands

Those are tiny girl hands. I wonder how small hands you have if you thought those were "man hands".

Fucking a qt twink in his boipussy isn't gay nor degenerate, fags who don't have families and think relationship with other man counts as a marriage are

more pics of this semon demon pls

Attached: 231145365656.png (300x300, 80K)

>i have to check myself
stopped reading there. "Checking yourself" is literally self-censorship. You are holding back your true emotions to give way to an idea that might not even be the right one. Are you sure you want to live that life? Hold back your own human nature simply for the sake of what jews and famous TV retards say?

gaaaaaaaaaaaaz
gaaaaaaaaaaas

Attached: 1521350805512.png (300x255, 24K)

people have gotten so paranoid about this shit that they'll find masculinity in everything

Isn't she that Turkroach who're gf with some Asian dude?

>i'm telling you titass, you gotta try buttfucking

>Ancient Greek civilization is in litteral decline
>New generations disobey their fathers and families and start fucking everything because fuck patriarchy lmao
>This is somehow seen as the sexual norm of the ancient world by modern historians
The ancients didn't run around being fags. It's a lie. Like most historical "facts" you have heard of.

Why was this so common among various cultures all around the world?

>Symptom of cultural collapse

I don't dispute this but what exactly is a cultural collapse? Is it something to panic over? I don't think so.
Cultures change all the time, not always in the way we want, but there will always be both positive and negative.

I don't think it's death and destruction myself, I think it's just change.
What are you guys' thoughts?

no that is anzu and its an russian asian

Common misconception that military environment thing. They had citizen soldiers instead, men felt obligated to fight for their polis by their own free will, at least in the more civilized polis like Athens, Thebes etc. Sure there were professional soldiers too, but the citizen soldier was model.

And then there's Sparta, but even the Greeks themselves thought of the Spartans and their customs as weird

Also, yes they did diddle other men, not all certainly and it wasn't as widespread as OP makes it. It just wasn't that frowned upon. But again, there's many differences between the Greeks, so

>w w we do t k ow anything g about actual history

That's what an emo would say. Or have the abbos overrun Australia yet?

This

There's nothing wrong with it. Lot's of people here just hate freedom.

Attached: 1514874184279.jpg (749x735, 96K)

that's not a trap that's anzu!

>incel-tier: MGTOW
>normie-tier: roasties
>chad-tier: any girl they want
>elite-tier: anything they want

Attached: 1518958059680.png (624x434, 103K)

100% true and not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay if it was gay but its not gay anyway so it wouldn't matter because its 100% not gay.

How did Greece turn out?

Change is literally death and destruction.

Would fug, traps are god tier.

Attached: 1521869960828.jpg (500x558, 108K)

>Is it something to panic over?
If it's your culture, then yeah, you should absolutely panic over it.

Maybe you didn't see my flag.
Lesbians in public irk me but 2 men kissing turn me on.
The reason I check myself is because I don't want to be a hypocrite lol.

Did you even read my post you knob?

>Sure there were professional soldiers too, but the citizen soldier was model.
That's fascinating to me if true but I just don't think it is.
As a gay man I have plenty of experiences with straight men (well, mainly in school) not wanting me around and seeing how cautious they are about not wanting to appear effeminate in any way.
Either
1- Soldiers fucked with teen boys because they were just regular ol' homos (like we see today) and used the "bonding" shit as an excuse
2- The above was drawn onto some vases because it was "like, art and shit" and historians misinterpreted it to be a common thing
3- Soldiers as masculine as can be actually fucked with teen boys because they genuinely believed it would make them a stronger force even though the average heterosexual male detests homosexual male affection. Maybe it was ok because the word "gay" didn't exist for them to see homosexual activity as "other".
The 3rd option to me is highly unlikely for the reason stated in my previous post.

Source on the pic? I have an urge.

homosexuality is not degenerate.

and neither is fucking boys.......i once fucked a 14-yr-old

I might be racist, sexist, and homophobic but my dick doesn't discriminate.

Who out there would say this isn't cute?

Attached: Anzu10.jpg (600x800, 125K)

pls op tell me that your image isnt a trap. otherwise ive done something that i might regret

I bet her penis is so feminine it naturally has a bow

>i once fucked a 14-yr-old

Tell Milo "Hi"

They DIDN'T, you fucking faggot.

Attached: DebunkingTheGayGreeksMyth.jpg (1680x950, 727K)

I'm not sure what role traps would have in a tribe, but probably some form of support and raising kids, since they are feminine.
Since women were busy being pregnant all the time, very feminine guys could really help them out.

And homosexuality is not degenerate. I'm a faggot, so I know.

Get this faggot shit off my board
Sage

Did you just admit you committed a felony?

>one guy calls it bad so they didnt
Top level intellect

>If it's your culture, then yeah, you should absolutely panic over it.
Why choose to panic when I can choose to use the positives to my advantage?
There are positives and negatives in everything.
For example let's compare 1998 with a hypothetical 2038:
>Nobody knows your fetish exists let alone accepts it
>Going abroad means having to be wary of their culture and learning some of their language
>Emailing is convenient but it's for nerds, so gay
>You don't listen to Spice Girls because "that's gay"
>You haven't managed to shake off your fetish because it's part of your foundation but it now has a name and you've met other people who are into it online
>Going abroad means better weather, cool architecture, new sounds, smells and tastes, but everybody speaks English so you can make new friends
>You can message your friends across the world
>You listen to whatever music you want because hey we're all just people and we don't have to lie anymore.

You guys on this board choose to be paranoid and pessimistic.

it is not

Attached: 1521922442216.jpg (778x674, 101K)

Attached: Anzu7.jpg (649x960, 79K)

The ancient greeks WERE fucking degenerates you retard. The romans knew it well and tried for centuries to keep that shit out of their mos maiorum.

Hey, fellow faggot. Wanna meet up and fuck?

I did read it.
And it made me imagine people in greece trying to get other people in greece to hop on the bum train.
And when I tried to come up with a greek name, titass came to mind.

All cleared up?

how is this Sup Forums related?
the fuck outta here ya filth.

Attached: 1520978514483.jpg (755x820, 60K)

only if you are good looking trap, fag

Was about to post this. Also this is now best trap thread.

Attached: cd7.jpg (680x510, 46K)

You must be one brave kike if you still live in Germany, faggot.

Attached: Anzu9.png (1059x1600, 1.54M)

>Ancient Greeks
gee what ever happened to them anyway

I am.

>that stomach
How can women even compete?

Attached: 42d.jpg (680x907, 64K)

Totally true man. As long as you were a free citizen and could afford to buy the equipment. Greeks viewed war as an inevitable evil, a part of human nature and service was considered an honorable thing. That being said, the concept of using mainly volunteers instead of essentially "free" slave was way ahead of it's time, but those guy wouldn't get much training so they weren't as effective. The Spartans on the other hand had a true professional army and it showed through dominance.

Dude, forget about fucking school man. You've got a bunch of teens that are trying to fit in, being womanly isn't really a good way to do so in a group of men, even association raises suspicion. Surprisingly, when we would talk about back benchers we would just crack jokes and eventually come to the conclusion that, meh, they do their thing we do ours. I don't remember any real malice, with the exception of one or two dudes who were over the top Sup Forumsacks.

Personally I don't care enough to have an opinion on doorknob lickers, but I've noticed two things. 1. Most have a fan fucking tastic sense of humor and 2. You pooftas fetishize the fuck out of straight men, which is hilarious.

As for the diddling. It's been years since I've last read on ancient Greece so my stuff's a little spotty I think. I'm pretty sure it was viewed mostly as something that unmarried men would do when they got the urge or men campaigning away from home. Kinda like a masturbatory aid thing. It was also used as a, "I'm mentoring you so you bend over for me" kind of a deal

>citation needed

Attached: 1378781769594.jpg (503x374, 124K)

i would want to marry a good looking trap and a girl in the same time

i wouldn't mind if they would fuck each other as long as i could have both their asses pleasing my cock whenever i wanted to

because

odakle?

Post you in a skirt.

Jesus Christ founded Western culture, you ungrateful dog.

By trying harder. If they don't see men being better women than them as a problem, they can't be helped.

Attached: Anzu5.jpg (964x1285, 144K)

Hell is for ever!

>Jesus Christ founded Western culture

Attached: 1504658082559.jpg (320x320, 22K)

fucking croats should have never let you leave

I doubt he did, but you surly admitted to being a retard. Lurk moar

If I'm going to pay for your useless trash that you neeeeeeed, feed you, protect you and put up with you, then you bet your ass Imma have some demands pumpkin. At the end of the day, I don't need a woman, I don't get lonely because I don't have a woman, I don't go hungry because I don't have a woman and I can take care of myself and keep my place in order despite not having a woman. Try harder

Iz Zagreba.

>American Education

I-i know :(

>Greeks the founding fathers
That's the most knobish sentence I ever read

discord?

you faggots wish Anzu had a dick

Bumming is sick you retards. Use a vagine or get theropy.

ubite se

The only thing women have going is the ability to impregnate them.

Attached: 13f.jpg (567x960, 67K)

how can it be gay if they look like girls?

Attached: 1508753400316.jpg (1100x1553, 295K)

Pusti decu da se vole

user why do lie to yourself?

Attached: 83a.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Which they will hold over our heads until we perfect artificial wombs.

Attached: Anzu4.jpg (1280x853, 194K)

Why?

What are you on about you idiot. The Romans did the same exact thing and while homosexuality was kinda sorta accepted, it wasn't widespread. Also, when talking about Greeks, who do you mean? The Spartans were almost alien to the Athenians, their customs were viewed as odd. Same goes for the Macedonians and the Rhodians. Greek wasn't a unified thing and what was common in Thebes wasn't necessarily in Apollonia

Well... it's not?

Attached: Studies show.png (690x764, 53K)

No discord. Do you have a throwaway?

da barem proxy upale da nas ne sramote pred cijelim svijetom