Be me

>be me
>be 27 year old ugly beta loser loner autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to a pub, club, or party
>wake up at 10.30 am
>go running, then stretching and bodyweight exercises
>leave flat at 2.30 to go in to central London to walk around, feel sad about life, hope my youth spontaneously stops feeling wasted, and have McDonalds and coffee for the second last time
>read about businessmen on my phone and become demoralised because I don't have the initiative or work ethic to do anything
>already seen lots of Staceys and qts- demoralisation levels critical
>walked around Finsbury Park
>walked through university area and went in British museum
>saw so many Chad and Stacey couples
>suddenly realise that I'm too much of a shy nerdy zerobantz uninteresting person to even have a conversation with any women and cringe when imagining what I would say to a woman if I was on a date (don't know if those exist anymore)
>drank coffee
>went to mcdonalds
>sat alone but was soon surrounded by a group of early 20s men and women
>could've been hellish because I had a huge meal and any of their laughs could've crushed me emotionally but thankfully they were foreigners (maybe Slav) so I don't consider them human and felt zero insecurity (thank you Sup Forums)

I did lol that the small statue of the black African in the Roman section was on loan to Los Angeles.

Attached: 1483906330467.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>same
i think you have severe anxiety and if so, mutually shared

Attached: 1515417904090.png (1600x1283, 542K)

Bars suck and are a rip off, the women there are trash and have VD
You still have two years to stop eating fast food and work 70 or so he a week for 2-3 years before slowing down to 40 or so and have a good life from 30-80 .

How do you feel knowing that foul faced Asians are plowing cute English teenies for less than a fiver - teenies who should be YOURS by birth right?

Attached: Paki grooming kit.jpg (1251x612, 175K)

bing bing yippie

Attached: 1520991338813.png (810x530, 246K)

i recognize you. you made the same post about being sad and going out for coffee in london many times on this board.

seriously though, if can go out for a coffee alone without having a nervous breaking down, it seems your situation isn't so bad as you may think.

Stop posting this same crap over and over again.

Ok seen this shit thread too many times. SAGE

Go and see Sargon tomorrow In Hydepark.

Do you even realize that hot, childless 26 yr olds are looking for hard working 32 yr olds without kids to marry , stop crying and make money then have kids with a younger woman in 2020

u literally just say "hi how is your day" to a female.... stop acting so helpless you very easily change any of this. You think maybe your crybaby pleas of "does dating still exist" is pathetic. Yes it exists, but everytime u talk to a woman is not a potential date, just fucking talk and interact.

stop with this "im sucha loser" diatribe. it will only serve to continue ur cycle of loser-ness. FUCKING TALK TO PPL About NORMAL SHIT

Why do you feel superior to people with friendships and jobs? That's literally the opposite of how you should react to this situation. If they are doing better than you and you think them to be lower than you, then you should be take it as motivation. If you look at your skin to feel good you are exemplifying the negative stereotypes they use against us. You should find reasons to be motivated rather than be a depressive coward.

>wake up at 10.30 am

found the problem

you need to wake up before everyone else.

I have social anxiety and am obsessed with heirloom plants , look what I did pussy

Attached: DF31D0CF-3DA4-4DDF-9452-A7E5B3342F39.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

Your wife's hands are fucking fat and disgusting, how fat is she?

Hey user,
I'm the same age as you and also neet.
I do the same - wander round central London on my own. The other week I was around The Bank of England. Such an impressive building and surrounded by many swanky modern buildings too. Smart, successful and well dressed business and finance people walking around everywhere. I feel so lowly compared to them.
I found some museum type place with some underground roman ruins... was pretty atmospheric and cool. I then made my way to covent garden then onto Trafalgar square and the national gallery, where I marvelled at some old European paintings
Been taking solo jaunts to central ever since I was a kid. Planning to do more of it this year as I've got free neet travel around london

Those are of a 45 lbs and a 60 lbs kid Idiot, where’s yours

Feed them less hamburger helper, their fingers are fucking porky, and cut their filthy nails holy shit.

Good job, though, otherwise.

I've been inside that bank of England building, work in another fancy building, and will probably work in an even fancier building in my next job (as fancy as it gets).

They look important from the outside but what goes on inside is banal shit. I feel bad for making less than bankers and so on, but stuff inside is not impressive

I bet that if you did someday have kids they would have clean hands from a life of avoiding the outdoors or anything offline

it is really not that hard to talk to people or to talk to women. step 1- just fucking say something polite. fucking morons

My kids will grow up outdoors like I did but they'll also lose weight by playing outside and cut their fucking nails when they're done.

Anyway, I'm not hating on you, good job unironically but just saying, your kids hands look fat and dirty.

This pua cold approaching bs doesn't work in the UK.

social anxiety cure:
-say hi to random people
-start small talk convo - any retarded shit, ~3 sentences about weather ...
-meet people through hobbies or at work

>leave flat at 2.30 to go in to central London to walk around, feel sad about life, hope my youth spontaneously stops feeling wasted, and have McDonalds and coffee for the second last time

stop pitying yourself - literary noone cares about your suffering and you should neither. it does not help

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 5K)

What works in the UK? Importing your cousin from Pakistan?

this

Attached: 1483913102140.jpg (792x1784, 186K)

i call bullshit. i think ur just a pussy.

Being a normie clone who has friends from school, friends from the first term of university, friends from the first two weeks of a new job. And making new friends, getting gfs through them

You don't have dating websites in the UK?

They do look chubby here but I don’t feel girls should have to keep short nails

same!start to work out and by that I mean 5 days a week. Or take some classic dance classes... those have like 10 girls to 1 guy and they might do nights where you hang out.. so you can built youself a circle of friends. always push yourself out of the confort zone because we evolve through experience... A shit is safe in the harbor but that's not what it was built for

those look like the hands of fucking mutants

a ship*

hitler was such a raging faggot.

Can I see yours

So the same as you then?

Just dont blow your head off like that R9K kid okay?

You can find a gf. Have you tried the Juggalo community?

Attached: 1520140126933m.jpg (1024x1024, 223K)

That’s no juggaho

kys faggot

>top pitying yourself - literary noone cares about your suffering and you should neither. it does not help

This. Don't listen to spergs telling you to treat the symptoms by approaching random strangers, either. Invest in yourself until such a time comes as you see yourself as worthy of the partner you want, and the process of doing so will present all the opportunities you need.
All know the path, though few walk it.

They only work for Chads and women

does the museum have shitty modern art?

find a girl looking at it and ask her what she thinks, she will 99% say that she (((likes))) it. hit her back with the disagreeable position of you thinking its all trash. then go on a fucking Sup Forums inspired diatribe about how modern art lost all aesthetic because (((ugly))) people couldnt handle the thought of admiring something beautiful.

etc...

You sound exactly like me, I’m 27. Are you a virgin as well?

whose hand is this?

whoever it is, they have Clubbing which is a symptom of heart disease. better get that shit checked my dude.

t. failed medfag

kek

Disgusting obese martsharter couple

kek

It's not too late user, it's Saturday night!
>Put on a button-down shirt
>Start predrinking
>Go to the local club closest to the local Uni. No one will know you came alone once you're inside
>Continue getting drunk
>Start dancing close to local slags who are less attractive than you (go for a 3/10 if you're a 5/10)
>Maybe you'll manage to strike up a conversation or even get lucky.
Build up your confidence

Learn to play darts. As a brit lots of people play darts. In my experience maybe its different down their in bongland. Playing darts is fun and easy. Easy way to meet lots of people. Alcohol friendly so you can calm the nerves a bit. If your good like me, earn a bit of money on the side for booze. Drunk people are a lot more friendly making it easier to get along to begin with. Or just pick up any hobby like a normal person. Its an easy way to meet people. Your issue is in quantity of experience.

>la horripilante

you forgot your coffee at central london frend, thats why you were sad

cheer up user, there's much to live 4

remember to spit while you do this

You have to go back.

go to the continent and get a non English speaker, then they won't know your uninteresting. Study some Italians how to wave your hands around and look interesting.
>A prophet is never excepted in his hometown

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about blowing my head off.
t. 29 year old network engineer with a house, and no gf to enjoy it with.