Genetic engineering

all conspiracy theories into the bin.

i study in uni on some other course, but have friends who are involved in similar areas of study. cloning, resurrection of species and genetic engineering is not a myth, we are soon to learn how to control life.

Putin, the PRESIDENT of Russia talks on this subject with students, future scientists. people that will be involved in the next generation of science for the upcoming years.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOS1410ji-M

what does Sup Forums think on genetic engineering? in that case race mixing would not be a problem, we would then artificially control the eye or hair colour
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

this would be a paradise, wouldnt it

Attached: 1-11-2018-genetic-engineering-on-humans-1024x683-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmlpSOHc5A4
naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wt6nwvGJiN8
omicsonline.org/open-access/deciphering-hidden-dna-metacodes-the-great-unification--mastercode-of-biology-2153-0637-1000131.php?aid=55261
researchgate.net/publication/228512478_The_DNA-wave-biocomputer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18365164/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21457072/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool. Excellent thread OP.

>when you learn about eugenics in middle school and believe it makes the most sense biologically to make a healthier stronger species

I wanted to get into genetics because of this when I was in high school but lefty teachers blackpilled me and got me to believe I'd never be able to do it because at the time it was considered '''unethical'''. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to ignore those fucks.

>race mixing would not be a problem
Fuck off Jew

Attached: 1517092024719.jpg (252x291, 17K)

great field, my school doesnt really offer much studying for it though, they have a few genetics courses in the bio major but not a specific specialty for genetic engineering which i'd be interested in getting into. im doing bio right now and planning to get into pharmacy school but i'd also be very interested in genetic engineering.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmlpSOHc5A4

>we are soon to learn how to control life.
We've been cloning and genetically engineering for years user.. Your 'soon' was decades ago.

гeнeтикa (translation genetics, but not the right term) was huge in russia but was considered racist.

Attached: 41b5bb9accc7.jpg (1200x864, 123K)

2/2 got banned when left gained power

Be glad you did not ... while the topoc is fascinating the work conditions are atrocious. Seriously considering to quit. Cannot work like I wanted to anyway...

Genetic engineering is such a meme. You will destroy everything by attempting it, and there is literally no reason to try. But retards are so desperate to pretend they have control of nature, they will keep trying and it will destroy them. Please, if you want to survive move to a rural area and go off-grid. Staying in the city working a desk job will lead to your destruction, technology is not the friend of humanity.

>race mixing would not be a problem

Attached: 1493163052613.png (604x675, 587K)

People are all worried about "terrorism" and "terminators". Were on the threshold of unbelievably devastating, designer viruses and bio weapons that make black plague and anthrax look like childs play... and those have been dangerous since world war two with operation vegetarian.

I am far more terrified of this technology that enthusiastic about its future.

Attached: Ogre.jpg (400x390, 34K)

>geneticists start on food
>combine it with weird agricultural pesticides
>eventually create "food" which grows fine, but which contributes to cancer
>the food additives used create all sorts of issues, from bloating, to stomach bacteria destroyed and much much more
>food tastes chemical and weird like
>all the while these "scientists" beat themselves on their chests that they conquered food nature
>while the testosterone levels still plummet and people get sick from mineral deficiencies
>basically have to suppress any and all news around these facts
>"hey gais, wanna try experimenting on human genetics?"

LOL

This is because those specific plants are essentially genetically modified to be resistant or immune against pesticides they're basically covered with for the entire time they grow.

That is why they can contribute to cancer or taste chemical like.

Gene engineering itself does not lead to this, but the misuse of it you idiot

You are semi-right. We have not crossed the threshold of understanding yet to meaningfully manipilate human genetics aside from the most basic stuff. I see the issue in the lack of understanding how oir genome had been evolutionarily shaped. Most of our 'recent' evolution as mammals was driven by mobile genetic elements ... remnants of retroviruses which managed to integrate into our germline. Some have managed to either hijack genetic control elements within their own sequence OR use their own ancient promoters (which often were initially adapted to hook themselves up into cellular stress response pathways), therefore putting them under positive selection pressure if they managed to randomly insert into a site near a gene (near being relative, chromatin is organized in a 3D structure, a sequence millions of basepairs away from a gene may still control it through interacting DNA loops).
Still, those geneitc elements carry the hallmarks of a viral parasite which produces issues with innate immune response etc. Also most likely the true reason for cancer ... loss of control over endogenous retroviral sequences, mostly an epigenetic loss of control.

Some plants have the resistance to plagues and insects build into them. It does not simply pass through your body. All GMO's are pure toxic cancer and the scientists are retarded fuckboys who have no idea what lurks further around their stupid little theories. They should just fuck off and kill themselves.

the resistance nor gene engineering itself doesn't do anything you moron

The fact that they're basically marinated and soaked in pesticides is

>GMO causes cancer
proofs

y are conditions atrocious?

If the guy knew what horrors natural selection has created whem it comes to biology. Recommend looking up the role of syncytins in human pregnancy and how placentas in humans work in general. Some Gigeresque shot I tell you. Cells from the fetus, driven by a once viral protein, go genetically apeshot and invade the uterine wall like a malignant cancer, ripping ipen the mother's blood vessel to supply the fetus with more blood full of nutrients. Human pregnancy is a constantly bleeding wound full of virally infested embryonal cells. The placenta itself protects itself from the mother's immune system by forming a protective plaque out of its own dying cells, all fused together into one single sheet of semi-dead fetal tissue. HIV btw does the same to infected immune cells in order to protect itself from immune response. If they could those fused abominations of cells would sure only scream 'Kill me... kill me...'

You forgot one tiny little detail, you need our permission.

Attached: TnPbRQsj_400x400.jpg (387x387, 32K)

This. DDT ruined quite a few lakes here in Canuckistan

Can you give us an explanation of what it's all like, and why you don't recommend getting into genetics?

t. a guy considering going back to school

dont think i need one

Attached: ))).jpg (960x720, 114K)

Work contracts suck mostly ... officially you work for 30h as PhD and that is ehat you are paid for ... in fact it is more like 50-60 hours a week. No weekends, cell culture needs to be taken care of. Financing for your projects may be suddenly cut and then you are fucked. Professors are mostöy only semi-competent and either do not care or see you as a cheap lab slave. You are constantly under pressure to produce results which is tricky ... biology is often unpredictable and your experiments will often simply fail without apparent cause ... then it is weeks of troubleshooting until you find out that somebody had ordered a bad batch of fetal bovine serum, this messing with your cells and sich shot. Been positively annoyed by this. Later as Postdoc you will constantly have to beg for ever dwindling funding. People WILL backstab you in order to put you out of the race for money and funds. Ugly business. In the end science itself does not matter mich. It is publish or persish. Many who are desperate do doctor their results in order to keep up ... if you can slip ot through peer review nobody will notice usually. Fucked up I tell you.

>that gives me reason to upset this delicate and insane balance that works in something of a 1 billion chance (thanks to evolution)
>and potentially find the 999 million other ways it can die

wow, neat. Well done, you should get a medal. Neck yourself faggot. Keep to your embryonic screening, about the only useful thing you cunts can do. Otherwise you should just kill yourself if you think this crap is even remotely approachable. Go experiment on higgers or something lol, its not like they are that very human.

See You will need a lot of idealism and a certain masochistic streak to go through with an academic 'career'. Science is a harsh mistress, I can deal with that ... but most institutes are underfunded shotheaps full of assholes and selfimportant pricks. If you are lucky you may get into a decent research group with a smart and maybe even caring prof ... but mostly you will not.

Sry but I'm off to the sauna now.

Human transmutation is taboo for a reason.

Attached: BelieveUs.png (1024x573, 534K)

Somehow this guy enrages me... ah fuck it

Attached: 1518558745065.png (890x661, 166K)

Yea your post above about your work methods and environment are not that strange to me. That is why I hate you guys a lot. Ideally you should go on a rampage and also murder all of your coworkers and as many genetic scientists who have this horseshit happy go lucky attitude towards the sacred building blocks of life, as you have. Srsly, if we ever catch all the jews, you guys will be on our hit list next for being so reckless and retarded.

Attached: 1467145570107.png (1754x2480, 467K)

This is what I fear is true since I've heard people say this before. That is sad as fuck, imagine how many years of research has been thwarted simply because of human greed and lack of funding, it's absolutely insane. We could've potentially beaten cancer or many other diseases by now if things were in different order.

Enjoy your sauna gene-bro, let's hope things will change.

Quackery. If it couldn't save Rothschild, it won't save us any time soon. We're talking mid 2100s until we have nanomachine medicine. Stem cells are pleb tier.
Miss Nazi science goys?

Attached: classic.png (204x247, 10K)

ive heard there are projects for targeted nuclear scalpels.. they will shoot radioactive particles like a laser, directly at cancer cells. i guess it was just hard to understand

Well as a consequence of this I'd imagine genetic "plastic surgery" will become quite common. Blue eyes might stop being a rarity after all, as they're quite easily engineered.

but im guessing you would have to be born with blue eyes, not just go to specsavers and change eye color lol

I assume it's too late for you user, but often times people who study mathematics or something very mathematical can go to genetics for their masters.

The soviets eventually excecuted most of their geneticist because it was considered bourguasi science. Might be the reason they could easily keep up with the west in mathematics and physics, but not so much in biology.

Ok fuck details. Just tell me, smart anons, when CRISPr will be stable and widely used to cure everything?

Attached: 15109699154720.jpg (500x375, 33K)

And people once thought that riding a train would kill them from a lack of oxygen...

maybe not this week

Great :)

Got any source for these claims? Afaik the problems are solely caused by the pesticide used.

That's essentially the only real realistic path whites can take to survive.
I don't know about paradise though.
The future is completely uncertain.

The helsinki campus is quite comfy albeit quite dark.

HeLa has been responsible for far more damage...

>Nanomachine medicine

naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

sure, some older basics for one.

Those are already in use. Just use a small particle accelerator and pew pew some cells.

I've heard that it might become usefull very soon.

>(((naturalblaze)))

Attached: sbg.jpg (229x221, 6K)

apart from the jews, this site actually also used to have the very rare pro gmo shill. Doesnt show its face too often, probably not a kike but could be. Quite horrifying creatures they are.

is it possible to even be this much of a mutt

to make omelettes you need to break some eggs

why dont you do it on yourself then and leave the rest of humanity at peace.

Crisper CAS9 will allow you to have Aryan children and grandchildren if you’re willing to pay the price

3D printed ebolapox when?

Attached: 1499208468502.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Why would it be a myth? We're in a world where we exist. Thus it has the tools to manufactor animals. Obviously when you enable yourself enough control of these tools you can recreate what is able to be created.

What low level intellect would have ever thought the potential ability to do this is a myth?

>What low level intellect...
O you studied biology, now I see why you would use such a brainlet introduction.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt6nwvGJiN8

Ungrateful eleven shits

l2read nigger. i didnt study biology

Thx, back already. Btw great invention such a sauna, nothing more comfy than almost being cooked alive ;)

>the sacred building blocks of life
You’re such a faggot it unbelievable, people like you unironically need to be executed

i been to "banya" in russia, they say the day you go sauna, you dont age

Depends, isnt the use of CRISPR easier to use on shit like color of eyes, but harder when it comes to genetically engineering a smart person. As you need to change more genes to make some1 intelligent, then to just change the color of their eyes?
Im just talking out of my ass, im a computer engineer, not a biology geek.

Oh great! Do believe it has health benefits (unless you have a heart condition), my father goes every day, looks ten years younger than his actual age. Banya the same as Finnish sauna?

Dropping some DNA redpills:

Deciphering Hidden DNA Meta-Codes -The Great Unification & Master Code of Biology

omicsonline.org/open-access/deciphering-hidden-dna-metacodes-the-great-unification--mastercode-of-biology-2153-0637-1000131.php?aid=55261

The DNA-wave-biocomputer:
researchgate.net/publication/228512478_The_DNA-wave-biocomputer

Biosemiotics: a new understanding of life.:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18365164/

Genetics and Memetics are much more closely interlinked than commonly assumed.

DNA is a fractal antenna in electromagnetic fields:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21457072/