Paki groomers have zeroed in on a secret hack to white girls' panties

I have studied these Pakis and they have found a simple trick for getting any white teen girl to fuck them
They give girls the items shown in this image and they then become their obedient sexual lapdogs
The ultimate white girl hack
Prove this saxon wrong

Attached: Paki grooming kit.jpg (1251x612, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXtpUE1b2NY
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenage-couple-took-lives-suicide-4074998.amp
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u posted this thread an hour ago i saw

Oh yeh this snack too it's an integral part of the hack

Attached: _20180324_145400.jpg (518x186, 35K)

Shut up Mohammed you rapist. PS if youre gonna rape why rape British girls? They look like inbred ogres. Rape hotter girls, like the Germans.

Are those boobs legal in Britain or you need a license?

So this is all I need to get laid?

The paki mods deleted it, they don't want their secret to be out

Attached: DSC_0028.JPG.gallery.jpg (650x431, 53K)

Yes. Just tell them you have "gifts of snacks" for them, open the white offy bag and show them the goodies.
Then start getting romantic with them and they'll be saying your name like they think of Amir and Mahmood.
Time to take back our girls. The war of snacks and weed begins today lads

Attached: clean knickers.jpg (448x964, 84K)

Maybe you should take the hint and fuck off

Is there an American version of this

>Two schoolgirls moments after they met Iqbal who offered them a packet of wotsits and a chomp bar - each

Attached: VhS1tYW.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Attached: 8700422975_f8c4ab2d94_b.jpg (768x1024, 219K)

whites coping with the fact that their own women are getting taken

Guess the skin color of this poster

Attached: Deus Ex 20.jpg (931x932, 150K)

RAPE ME NIGGA RAPE ME IN DA KANG HOLE

>Iqbal about to deflower yet another English rose from St. Catherine's Girls School... this time for the princely sum of 50p (chomp and wotsits)

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>He posts this twice
>The same weak ass joint and shit ass candy
The absolute state of the fucking UK, Jesus, you bongs are a sad people.

Attached: lol.jpg (659x665, 40K)

bumping in hopes some autist actually tries this

What's your obsession with the joint? It's for illustrative purposes only

THICC

Because it looks fucking weak, looks like it was rolled with fucking normal papers that are used usually for tobacco. Simply the idea that this is what it takes to get laid with women from the UK makes me laugh, and want to die because it's so sad it's hilarious. Like seriously, to think I was considering moving to Europe to escape the fact that I get shit for being Christian here and then seeing this makes me happy I didn't go ahead with it.

Attached: f94.jpg (600x375, 22K)

>shit ass candy
What's wrong with hobnobs?

Attached: hobnobs.jpg (1944x2592, 1.26M)

Is this why they all own corner shops and takeaways? So they can offer free shit to teenagers and what not?

Inb4 just-eat is actually a child-trafficking agency and that's why there are like 6 takeaways in every city / town center with the exact same menu with nothing but pakis working for them.

>Salt and Vinegar instead of Cheese and Onion

Attached: Ruth.jpg (1437x793, 154K)

lol @ whites going crazy over their women salivating over pakistani cock

it's so fucking funny how hard you guys cope

nothing m8

merchant get out

I...need a passport for reasons...

Attached: 0F03D5EE-0ECC-44CC-AB23-B0AA7694B237.jpg (450x300, 14K)

The fact that it's enough to get your sister to open her legs
>merchant get out
Oh better a merchant than a bong.

>hobnobs
sounds like slang for homeless cock

pakis rarely integrate over here. they stay in their own neighbourhoods for the most part. im friends with a few though. some are pretty decent folk

I love me some white slag pussy. Literally easier than taking candy from a kid, only it's actually giving candy to a kid lmao. Getcho game up whitebois, if you are moderately good looking and take a shower once a week, you can do this too.

Attached: 1520962180893.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

can i buy some hobnobs and a packet of quavers?

" If they start [having sex] at ten, by 15 they are proper ladies."

Attached: 1521926113391.jpg (634x674, 63K)

they definitely integrate your women, cuck. keep coping tho

Funny thing is mate. I actually couldn't care less about who "our" women fuck because I have yet to come across one I'm genuinely interested in and I doubt I ever will because they're all so low quality.

Anyhow, there's a big difference between women choosing to fuck non-british men and being trafficked as sex slaves from the age of 7 up, being forced to have unprotected sex, bear someone's child then have an abortion, again, forced, and be systematically abused and put through ungodly forms of trauma such as having petrol poured over them and made to believe they're about to be set alight.

That's what I care about. Not who fucks who, but young girls, CHILDREN, being damaged and killed by men. Any men. Not just pakistani men.

Attached: 1521852274580.png (935x607, 305K)

Attached: 1521851599202.jpg (584x735, 140K)

salt and vinegar are much better m8

Crisps are lush

again this is all fake news written by coping white cucks like yourself. you keep talking about "sex gangs" because the phenomenon of white women sleeping with browns is driving you insane, as none of them will fuck you

cry more online

Attached: ba729b6e3e70b405b0b3482a0719986ce2889e0e726eb14a6dc35c61b2a03316.jpg (981x706, 127K)

Attached: 1521850886151.png (537x343, 299K)

Could this possible correlate with an increase in migration from "Asia"?

bitish girls getting together with pakis happens next to never. groomer gangs is another thing entirely

Integration with the locals is their favourite pastime

Attached: d3EuIGF.jpg (627x376, 55K)

Attached: 1521850644583m.jpg (410x1024, 116K)

Attached: 1521850627610.jpg (669x802, 363K)

As a scientist I shall put this theory to the test and verify these claims.

>7 KB JPG

there is a special place in hell for people like you

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXtpUE1b2NY [Open]

>He says he discouraged his children from participating in gun protest walkouts

>Killer Mike has appeared in a new video from the NRA. In it, the Run the Jewels rapper sits down with NRATV host and guns rights activist Colion Noir to voice his support of gun ownership. “You can’t continue to be the lackey,” he said, referring to left-leaning individuals who tout anti-gun views. “You’re a lackey of the progressive movement, because you’ve never disagreed with the people who tell you what to do.” Later on, he says he discouraged his children from participating in the mass walkouts conducted by students in protest of gun violence. “I told my kids on the school walkout: ‘I love you—if you walk out that school, walk out my house...’ We are not a family that jumps on every single thing an ally of ours does, because some stuff we just don’t agree with.”

>Mike closes the interview by saying, “We are raising a generation of kids where everyone gets a trophy. But in real life, everyone don’t get a trophy. In real life, the cops don’t come on time. In real life, depending on where you live, you’re not gonna have the time to try to logic your way out of something.” Check out the interview below.

>Killer Mike has voiced his support of the NRA in the past. He appeared on “Tavis Smiley” last year to argue for the organization, saying, “White men don’t want to give up their guns, and I’m with that. If you don’t want to give up your guns, and I have that right—not privilege—but I have that right too, then I’m standing on your side of the room when they say, ‘Who’s for guns?’”

How are the RTJ fanbois going to defend this?

Attached: Black Defender.png (799x544, 321K)

I understand the weed based on my own studies but...

Toffee? Shit tier cheap chocolate? wat

pls b 18

Attached: tom.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Yo man serious question. What happened to you to make it so you feel the need to bait people online like this? I mean it's quite sadistic considering the content, so you're obviously projecting some kind of internalised trauma. Not to mention how you're not making any logical sense.

Only extremely damaged people enjoy behaving like this. So what happened? How come you are this way? And I have to say I'm already expecting you to turn this around on me saying "um no I'm saying this because of you not because of me" or something along those lines.

Attached: 50fb46899dbf41de18ab2448b2dccb94e92261de1ae62a00f36f93c312c32801.jpg (990x673, 206K)

>When the whole of your sex can be bought with cheap sugar snack's.

zozzletoff

This always makes me wonder

Do British people have the archetype of “pervert with candy in his van”? Seems like perverts in britain are more like livestock farmers than ambush predators

can you even roll a 3 skin or an L plate m8

Attached: 1521850567043m.jpg (1024x984, 121K)

Alhoa snack bar!

>Police hunt down [...]
Good to see that the police isn't messing about. Brits must feel a lot safer already

i like how an actual neo nazi is on here trying to moralize with me

let me break it down for you: working class women don't want their failure white men who already got their gay asses sorted out of the market. that's why they go for the browns in droves

Attached: 1521852320611.jpg (877x708, 232K)

He's a nigger or a paki

Attached: 1521852721614.jpg (640x480, 63K)

same goes for your women faggot

Attached: 1521846314622.jpg (750x934, 175K)

Looks like I’m a Killer Mike fanboi now

Attached: 1521849960325.png (1018x656, 625K)

Attached: 1521849929776.jpg (1024x558, 91K)

What's wrong with Brits?

If someone did this to my sister, I'd personally have to kill them. There is no other option for a man. How could you continue living knowing they exist?

the Great White Cope: their women flocking to brown men in droves so white trash invent these lies about "grooming gangs" lol

Attached: 1521839294571.jpg (541x768, 86K)

what have you done to combat this op?

works better if the girl doesn't have any parents.

...what's an L plate?

>neo nazis
nothing he said suggests that

probably an Afrocentrist with a chip on his shoulder for the superior race

must suck being a nigger eh

What exactly have I said that signals "neo nazi"?

Also, not true. Both studies and statistics over the last few years have shown that women in general (with the exception of black women) actually prefer white men when it comes to both hookups and relationships. Yes, they will also get involved with men of other races but generally speaking they favour whites. And don't engage in active relationships with anyone else.

I live in the north west of england and I've only known one woman that's actively been involved with a "brown", the rest keep to their own. It might be different elsewhere but that's likely due to demographics. The north west is predominantly white for the most part whereas other parts of Britain are more mixed so there's more variety and different races are more engrained in the culture.

Even on social media, I've only ever seen a handful of mixed race couples. Most of which have actually been "brown" women with white men.

But yeah, my point is that women in the UK overall favour white men and this is evident even in everyday observations, and the only places where this isn't the case is where there's much more of a melting pot kind of community / society.

So basically, you're wrong. And you should try harder with your baiting tactics.

t. brown person

All we can hope is that these teenage girls don't wash their pussies out before spreading for these asians.
They're teenage girls; it's bound to smell terrible when unwashed with all those hormones and shit

Attached: 1521366687212.jpg (379x291, 34K)

I really don't get how Brits and Germans can still not give a fuck about the rape of hundreds of their little girls and even joke about it. If my daughter was raped like that and the police did nothing to bring the perpetrators to justice in fear of being politically incorrect, I would burn everything to the fucking ground.

Attached: 98247692702.jpg (320x237, 6K)

you got sorted out of the gene pool, faggot. maybe shoulda been a doctor or engineer. now you get to sit on the sidelines while your women get plowed, lower class faggot

I saw this exact same post a few days ago. Someone got mad last time. cheeky

obviously he resents being born an inferior race so he comes to Sup Forums tying to pick a fight with anyone cause you know, we're all detestable nazis, to make himself feel better about being brown

>can you even roll a 3 skin
no
>or an L plate m8
yes, I also know how to roll a sad fucking joint like in OP. Prepare you wymen bong

Attached: 1520663002678.jpg (719x462, 61K)

Spent some time in Turkey.. Turkish women all over the white man because the Turk couldn't get it up. Without their favorite aphrodisiac (rape) they're putting a noodle in women lol

Attached: kebab.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

I think this has a lot to do with culture as well to be honest. It's probably more about culture than race. Polygamy is rife within asian cultures so unless women are forced into marriages in some way, depending on the sub-culture of course, they'll choose to not go there. Same with blacks. Blacks are generally a lot less prone to settling down. They wanna live the life of a rap god, fucking a different bitch every night, making money in the day. The only blacks or asians this doesn't apply to are those who emulate the behaviour of white men and partake in westernised traditions such as monogomy, marriage, traditional values in regards to relationships.

So basically, overall women prefer white men across the board (with the exception of black women) and the only time they go for men of other races is when those men emulate the behaviour of white men.

:)

t. virgin brown boi

see

Whats so funny about rape, murder and pedophile rings???

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 36K)

checked and kek'd

Mert Karaoglan, 18, and Charleigh Disbrey, 15, believed their relationship would never be approved by his family, who are of Turkish origin, it was claimed.
The young lovers left a video for friends explaining their decision and sent a picture showing them smiling on a bridge over a railway line.

Talented musician Charleigh also sent texts saying “sorry” and added: “I have met the most amazing person - he is my life.”
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenage-couple-took-lives-suicide-4074998.amp

Attached: PAY-MAIN-Charleigh-Disbrey-Mert-Karaoglan.jpg (615x409, 33K)

lol get off the proxy server

True for other sandnigs. I fucked an Algerian chick way back (god help me) and she was amazed by the sex. She told me her ex-boyfriend was Algerian and he was only turned on when it was hurting her. A lot of sandnig women here are praying to god that they will land a white man.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

How race matters in romance: Dating app reveals most men fancy Asian women while majority of females prefer white men
Data from Facebook dating app, Are You Interested, found men from all different races preferred a partner of another race over their own
Researchers looked at 2.4 million heterosexual interactions
Most men preferred Asian women (with the exception of Asian men) while all women (except black women) were most drawn to white men

Anglo girls can't resist the bonbons

Now she's in an ISIS harem and she's missing her clitoris. BON VOYAGE! Should've had some class!

pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Dude, so true. Not too mention when they are with a white man who actually let's her drink a glass of wine it's the most liberating thing in the world after being a literal slave. That's why we shouldn't worry long term. Islam cannot sustain - collapse from within inevitable. MUH CALIFUT

just ignore the idiot m8. imagine how much of a pussy boi he is irl, innit