Gun control NOW!

There's no way the founding fathers ever saw assault rifles and the like existing. The constitution is a piece of paper written 300 years ago and it's disgusting how many of you cling to it despite all of the bloodshed it's caused.

Attached: IMG_3775.jpg (555x570, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CquUBWHU2_s
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE5.HTM
washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/02/22/what-the-second-amendment-really-meant-to-the-founders/?utm_term=.1c5a72667e32
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic related

Attached: 1521664690318.jpg (480x480, 53K)

ignore bait threads

Attached: dont reply.png (1514x960, 29K)

Frankly, lets ban it all. As long as I can get an operational cannon and musket

Attached: own-a-musket-for-home-defense-since-thats-what-the-10297351.png (500x647, 225K)

I'm starting to think some of you guys might be reverse-shills. Scaremongering to boost gun sales. Are you a gun shop owner or something?

Attached: 1521788975320.png (700x531, 399K)

Horrible analogy. Last time I checked, medicine and Twitter don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

Why is Sup Forums so scared of dissenting thought?

>medicine doesn't kill people
Try taking diazepam and alcohol together.

>medicine
Accidental overdose can cause death
>Twitter
Used by nasty trolls to hurt feelings. Hurt feelings can cause death.

2nd Amendment did not apply to just muskets. Do some research before posting.

youtu.be/CquUBWHU2_s

Fuck off

Attached: 1476078015937.jpg (780x725, 126K)

is that bottom gun from pimpmygun?

They had rapid fire weapons - and shit like cannons. Not everyone was rocking a musket.

Shill

>Medicine doesn't kill people

You know that medical malpractice is a larger killer in the US than guns, right? By like 10x.

The opium epidemic is far more dangerous than mass shootings

When the founding fathers wrote the first amendment there were only type setters and hand cranked printing presses. Now we have CNN and the likes of Buzzfeed. We need to ban such shit immediately!

>opium
What is this, the 1800s? I think you mean opiates.

moron

Attached: 1507979130240.jpg (1024x498, 84K)

Problem is that you regulate weapons with late 20th century and 21th century laws when 18th century law clearly states not to fuck with people's weapons.

>excuse me, just a gun from 1718 here to destroy your argument
>don't mind me

Attached: 1920px-Buckler's_Hard_Maritime_Museum_07_-_Puckle_Gun.jpg (1920x1280, 209K)

kek
>muh strawmen
Look newfag, I will fill you in on a secret. You know why you came here, I know why you came here, We all know why you came here.

Attached: 1521928150437.jpg (612x792, 450K)

>medicine doesn't kill people

accept more than "gun deaths" in America.

Attached: 16602953_10155348885889523_5735474240227244566_n.jpg (161x250, 6K)

>One round per minute

we dont like idiots here.

tell that to the docs that kill 200k annually.

Attached: guns_vs_docs.jpg (600x881, 263K)

Ever heard of grapeshot?

Attached: 1474179140572.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Most murders are committed with handguns, not rifles. Don't fall for the assault weapon myth.

Attached: Homicide Statistics.png (951x983, 25K)

They had gatling guns when the constitution was written

cnn causes brain damage.

Attached: real-fake-news.jpg (691x374, 251K)

Wrong. The equation is People with internet to kill will use X weapon to accomplish their goal.

Gun sales are going to hit new records. Keep it up Commies.

Attached: 1516585187291.jpg (2025x717, 1.33M)

Then amend it faggot. All you need is 3/4 of the states to approve an amendment and you can get rid of the 2A. Good luck.

Opioids kill plenty of people. They've ruined our country much worse than guns ever did

A better analogy would be to reverse anchor babies citizenships. The constitution wasnt meant for them.

kek

Assault vehicles kill more per year than 'assault' weapons lets deal with that first.

Attached: BanAssaultVehiclesNow.png (300x168, 10K)

Surely by that logic blacks can't have guns or even rights.because at the time if writing they were slaves? Could the founding fathers not forsee this either?
Checkmate libtards

Guns kill people

Spoons make people fat
Keyboards misspell words
Cars drive drunk
Mike Brown dindu nuffin

I literally felt my brain cells dying as tried typing out those liberal thoughts...

i have been seeing this meme, FUCK YOU SHARIA BLUE

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Attached: doublelynching.jpg (700x882, 71K)

>1 round per minute
What? Try 3-4

I highly doubt that. They spend so much time on wording, they most likely explored the implications of the second amendment

OP is a kike faggot.

And they never saw shit like twatter, goybook, instagay, or internet homosexual hook up ads so lets repeal the first amendment too because they make me feel uncomfortable and have resulted in deaths

good logic

machine guns were in fact a thing back then and they predated the constitution by like 50 years

sage

Attached: 1521761624215.jpg (495x711, 236K)

gib links

why would we use laws on 18th century weapons used to defend ones self from an 18th century government armed with the same weapons, when the govenment upgraded a long time ago

GIVE ME YOUR GUNS NOW!!!

Attached: HOGGED.jpg (748x448, 48K)

Die

>slide

Attached: sage-pic.jpg (2448x2922, 571K)

OK, dolt, then remember that "Freedom of the Press" involved printing presses that produced one hand-fed printed sheet at a time, no radio, no TV, no Internet. See where this is going?

The 2nd Amendment referred to modern military hardware of that era. Armed citizens, the body of the people.

I'm going to pick up an extra thousand rounds in your honor, bonehead.

point is, americans need access to multibillion dollar planes and nukes in order to at all make it constitutionally fair

a bunch of ARs today is the equivalant of having a slingshot in the 18th century, its still not balanced

>There's no way the founding fathers ever saw assault rifles and the like existing.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to what firearms existed when the founding fathers wrote the founding documents.

>The constitution is a piece of paper written 300 years ago
Our firearm rights are not subject to the age of the constitution.

>and it's disgusting how many of you cling to it despite all of the bloodshed it's caused.
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>People with guns kill people.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to other abusing their firearm rights.

>Why is Sup Forums so scared of dissenting thought?
Why are you so afraid of the people having the ability to stand up to gungrabbers?

hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE5.HTM

The first amendment arguments in this thread are terrible since leftists are more inclined to agree with your strawmen than listen to you.

Attached: 1521927092582[1].jpg (749x521, 86K)

Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths, regardless of where they might have happened.

But yes, the largest killer of people has always been an armed government (and usually Communist).

No, it's a perfect analogy. You claim that the Founding Fathers wrote the 2A based on technology at the time, and that because the technology changed the 2A no longer applies. Facebook and Twitter didn't exist in 1789, does that mean the 1A does not apply? How about television or radio? How about the 4A? Why is it necessary for the federal government to get a warrant before spying on your email and computer files? Niote sed the generic term "arms" in the 2A. They did not specify muskets or cannons or swords. The meant arms in the broadest sense to mean any weaponry necessary to defend liberty. The fact that because weapons are tools used for killing doesn't change the meaning or intent of the 2A. Killing is a feature of a weapon, not a bug.

sorry, my guns are mine. how bout i toss you a few bullets from the gun for free?

You'll never take 'em fool. Best case is you try and then your village will sing songs about you for a couple weeks.

Is it just a rifle if you don't assault with it?

medicine kills way more people than guns m8

They call it an "assault weapon" so they can justify making all firearms illegal because by definition, all firearms can "assault" someone.

look at how it turned out for Cambodia and get back to me.

Attached: cambodian guns.jpg (366x379, 49K)

Even though the Puckett gun, a machine gun made in 1717 was around and used by the US at that time of writing

Your level of ignorance is staggering. You must be really fucking stupid and uneducated (you probably went to Penn like Trump). Anyway, as everyone knows, prior to the abomination that was the Heller decision, The Supreme Court held that there was no individual right to bare arms (the right to arm bears is a different story). Yes, you found some avowed libertarians who, in an attempt to be cunning linguists, ignored pretty much all of the rules of grammar of the English language. However, if you read any of the source documentation of the time (e.g. The Federalist Papers), it is clear that you'd have to be an imbecile of the highest order to conclude that the intent was to impart the right of each individual to have nuclear weapons in their respective homes. For a cliff notes version of the real history, read this:
washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/02/22/what-the-second-amendment-really-meant-to-the-founders/?utm_term=.1c5a72667e32
Note that it was not written by a comedian, but rather a History professor.
Look, I get that your mom doesn't let you out of the basement very often, but before you post on something, you should have at least a 2nd grade level education, which is something that you clearly lack.
You might be tempted to reply, but if you do, I will just destroy your pathetic arguments without breaking a sweat. You are seriously outclassed here given your intellectual deficiencies. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

This argument again... sage

Attached: tfe111rgq -- 0201 -- goo111rco'.jpg (406x668, 53K)

>yfw "gun control" is basically just making guns very expensive so only rich people and criminals have guns
>yfw liberals that hate "muh evil corporations" support this

No we have a simple argument, come and try.

Attached: gun control.jpg (664x624, 138K)

Just like they never saw cars or flight or the internet, kike. Stop being cringe

Attached: musket gangs.png (1914x2000, 726K)

first of all, sage

Second of all, guns are used defensively nearly twice as much (at the lowest estimate) as they are used in violent crime.

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#15

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought. It is a shame that you waste oxygen that could be going to a more worthy life form. That said, congrats, you manged to find someone who agrees with you.
Now, you asserted that I do not have any argument. If you had any shred of intelligence you would understand that in order to present a counter to me that you would need to refute what I said. Since there is no counter argument to it, only disingenuous posturing (and sycophantic morons who follow them), you don't even try.
Your link even talks about how there is over 200 years of precedence that was ignored in the Heller decision. It then takes the height of arrogance to assume that those justices didn't understand what was going on. Also, I would be remiss if I didn't point out that Trump University was more of an actual University than Prager is.
Yes, there are conservatives who believe, incorrectly, like you do, that there was an intent to give individuals rights in the 2nd, but most of these are lying just to get attention.
I have over 200 years of decisions along with all of the original texts (that we're cherry-picked) on my side. I know that facts don't matter to conservatives, after all, reality does have a well known liberal bias, but hopefully someday you can get the help that you need in order to become a productive member of society.

>yway, as everyone knows, prior to the abomination that was the Heller decision, The Supreme Court held that there was no individual right to bare arms (the right to arm bears is a different story).
Our firearm rights exist separate from the constitution.

Even if the gungrabbers got their will and erased the second amendment, we'd still have the right to own whatever weapons we wanted.

They're called constitutionally protected rights and not constitutionally granted rights after all...

on twitter you can troll someone to death

Attached: 1518643723063.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

No I'm saying I can order Tannerite and 37mm launchers online with no permit required.
Checkmate long-winded faggot.

Seriously anons
>18th century gun law
>21st century guns

Ok so then it should be legal to kill you.
5000+ year old laws against killing after all.

That's a machine gun not a rifle idiot, can a person buy a machine gun in 1778?

1718*

Actually yes.

Attached: download (36).jpg (248x203, 10K)

>being this retarded
>18th century gun law
>21st century guns

I'm just posting copypasta I found on /r/poker of all places.

Attached: 860C1217-6A17-4830-9A9E-D6A85167339F.jpg (750x986, 189K)

See

th century gun law
Our firearm rights aren't subject to the age of the documents written that protect our firearm rights.

All these strawman arguments. No one is coming after the 2nd amendment. There's nothing wrong with rifles for hunting or pistols for self defense and range shooting etc. We should be doing everything we can to keep mentally unstable and historically violent people from acquiring semi automatic military weapons. What's the big fucking deal?

bruh malpractice kills more in a year than mass shootings have since 1910.

I spent today making a new gun.

We want to use those people to kill Jews.

You can't nail down a waterproof definition or profile for said people. Meaning it comes from "has literally beat his son to death" to "posted a mean meme on CNN's twitter" in a matter of 2 years for firearm bans.

>No one is coming after the 2nd amendment.
One of the speakers today (Kang's granddaughter) called for a gun-free world.

How else are they going to achieve that if not by revoking the second amendment and mass confiscation?

> We should be doing everything we can to keep mentally unstable and historically violent people from acquiring semi automatic military weapons.
I agree. Just not at the expense of everyone else's rights.

>What's the big fucking deal?
Because the gun grabbers want to disarm all the people.

>can a person buy a machine gun in 1778?

Um... yes?

People had private, fully operational ships of the line in 1778? The war effort was funded and armed in part by citizens' private fundings and arsenals??? Hello?????????