Loses photo competition

>loses photo competition
>loses her club
>loses MC

Being camera is suffering. What a shitty show you made me watch.

Photokano is shit.

>didnt see this from the start
Pleb.

I told you it was generic forgettable shit from day1.

This is another ''bigmac'' of romance animes.Will fill your belly but it's average at best.
>mc is a desperate fuck with a retarded dumb face that couldn't move a fucking face muscle if it could save his life
>girls are bland and annoying as fuck ''oh my god I can't be with you I'm going to another university or I'm not going to another university hurr durr''
>the only good character is the happy go lucky sidekick guy which is basically always the case in this pathetic shows with pathetic MCs...
>Bitch has expensive cameras even though she is shitty at photography and thinks a photo of a sweaty ugly fuck throwing a ball will win her a competition.
>There is literally no depth to the characters.Their only problems right now are studies and the bitch that doesn't want to hang out with him/her.

Better than trumpet and kaichou.

I want to fondle those pair of camera's cameras.

>not seeing it come from day 1

What depth do you want? They're kids who fall in love and have tests coming up. How about you tell us what depth do you have in your life instead?

you have no one to blame but yourself

>This is another ''bigmac'' of romance animes.
>implying a romance anime can't be another "bigmac"
>implying we don't watch romance animes to fill our bellies eitherway

Yes, i saw it from day 1, still i wanted to see it myself, i wanted to see how much is camera pushed but thanks to you faggots spamming CAMERA LOST CAMERA LOSSST FUCKING NIPS there's pretty much no point watching it anymore.

It's a fucking anime original dammit. I fucking hate you faggots

I'm glad I dropped this show after the first episode.

Relax nigga, you shouldnt be this upset if you wasnt a shipperfag. Try to enjoy the story however shit its going to turn out. Lesson here is shipperfags are retarded.

Episode 8 is tomorow faggot.

Wait, so the curly hair bitch who wanted jock bro, had to settle for skinny wimp MC who moved back and camera girl who has the best synergy with MC is going to lose? This is going to be True Tears all over again isn't it?

>he's mad

Thing is these fuckers spoiled the story already with their retarded novel spoilers. Now i know she loses the competition, i couldn't give less of a shit for Prez or Eita.

Their depth wouldn't be a problem is they weren't a bunch of melodramatic lads.

I can absolutely switch off when I watch shows that are clearly not trying to be something that does not fit them.

Isn't it an anime original?

It's anime original.

Good she's greedy and only cares about herself.

>best synergy with MC
But she doesn't have any synergy with him, MC finds her annoying

No, the show is just THAT much predictable everyone can see where it's going.

>didn't even lend her coat to imouto
She's truly a shit character.

If you can't predict the outcome of this fucking anime then you're either dense or japanese

They released a novel with supposedly the same story some days ago.

Have you ever watch more than 3 anime romances, nigga?

Everyone goes from thinking it's a great comfy show to thinking it's shit just because a girl lost. Albeit, I didn't think that they'd make her suffer this much.

Japan is a nation of beta cucks
You can't have nice things or marry the best girl because of forced muh emasculation

Sauce?

>forced muh emasculation
>one of the most sexist and misogynist societies on earth
You're mistaking japan for europe/america

>Japan
>most sexist and misogynist societies on earth
Pick one.

>trying to enjoy a series
DAME

They might be doing a different end for the anime, I doubt it but you can still hang onto that for your shipping needs.I'm kinda upset that they released the novel too though, now the thread will be only shitposting.

I saw the thread and read the first couple of posts hours ago so I'm not sure about the validity of the spoilers but even if its true it doesnt really matter to me.

>expecting anything less from the author of Sakurasou

Ah,yes,there's nothing more emasculating than beating your wife and not being worried about her possibly going to the cops because they don't give a shit

>expecting anyone except the main girl to win

Shit, user... please don't-

In japan there's still proud house wives. And a women is expected to take care of her husband/kids.

That literally happens in all countries, and both ways too - it's called domestic abuse you fucking moron. If you want to talk about misogynistic countries go to fucking Saudi Arabia and then try to advocate for the fact that a place like Japan is one of the most sexist places in the world.

Yes.

That's the traditional culture, not the modern one. It's the same with most asian countries but the newer generations don't abide to it as often anymore. Just because housewives still exist doesn't necessarily mean it's "one of the most sexist countries in the world". It's not like women are being stoned to death for adultery by law over there. Also, housewives still exist in America/Europe too, so I have no fucking clue as to what you're on about saying that Japan's more any more sexist due to that reasoning alone.

A woman is playing the role she's always had as a natural caretaker, the horror!

Camera losing the bowl was expected, but her losing everything else wasn't.

This.

>That's the traditional culture
Still very present to this day

Exactly my point.

Pretty much this, I expected the loss but not like this.
How are the nips reacting to it?

>Can only continue the argument by ignoring all other points and repeating their previous statement.

>That's the traditional culture
>Still very present to this day

and still traditional marriages leads the highest divorce in every first rate country.

Sad.

Men beat their wives because they feel emasculated.
Japan writes NTR because the author is bitter about the girl he liked in high school getting plowed by old men who work in a factory
Girls are shit on in the real world and in anime

I'm on about Camera, Why are you disrespecting the cutest and best girl?

She even gave Haruto a second chance.

Man with lack of confidence beat their woman.
Man with lack of confidence read NTR because their are mad that a girl didn't give a fuck about them in school

Will she commit seppuku after all this shit?

>traditional marriage

But that's not traditional marriage. Marriage up through the evolution of radio/television was made for economic benefit. Real life marriage for love is an abomination.

>and still traditional marriages leads the highest divorce in every first rate country
I need sauce on that statement.

You know Nanami wasn't even my favorite Sakurasou girl, I liked Mashiro a lot more. But still every scene where she got shit on made me feel angry and depressed at how the whole world seemed to be against her. I think the writer is a sick fuck who wants the audience to feel like shit for the losing girl no matter which girl they're rooting for.

No she will turn full dyke

Her hairstyle is full lesbian and has a perfect body. Camera deserve a better person than a crappy MC male.

>Real life marriage for love is an abomination
Agreed. You need to be a sexual maniac to fuck your wife more than twice a month.

He is right.You don't marry because you like a girl but because of the financial benefits,if not why not just stay as a boyfriends

and to fuck your mistresses once a month too.

Pretty much this. I'm not even camerafag since I'm kaichofag. But camera doesn't deserve that. At very least she should win the competition.

I think the author is still so haunted about something that happened to him in the past.

I think every Camerafag knew she was going to lose. It's just that of course hoping against hope that the USUAL stuff doesn't happen.

Honestly I had a big inkling she would lose the competition. For one, if we are going for "emotion", that pitch by Eita had nothing behind it. It was just a good shot by Ena.

But if I'm correct, in the spoilers it was a picture of her taking a picture of Eita pitching right? Now that picture had "emotion" clinging on it. Her trying her best to find a great shot to save her club. I'm not surprised if that was chosen because of that.

Well that's my opinion anyway.