Goblin Slayer Year One - Chapter 5

korean scans are out.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/Xlz__042H24

stabbing the arms of the hobgoblin...

>goblins rape GS
Didn't expected it.

cutting the arm is perhaps a little too extreme from that position (but severing the tendons would also have worked)

let's just say that the hobgoblin was revitalized by the spell and is now able to handle normally instead of bleeding to death.

dodge

cut the leg, bring him down

too shallow?

saved by the grabbed shield (yes, I know, shields don't magically stop the blunt force).

dodging again

I want to like this but goblins reproducing only through rape is too fucking retarded.

throwing himself at the broken sword point, hitting it and driving it through

this sword must be sharp as fuck to cut such a massive forearm through flesh and bones

>it's raining gobs' parts

cut

I think it will be important late on, but on the moon, they must be reproducing differently, perhaps directly through god intervention.

Perhaps also in the human world.
>The dungeon is ready, Reality!
>nice, now let's fill it with something that adventurer will find. How about some goblins, everyone starts with goblins, right, Illusion?
>Okay...

Insert evil laughter and just as keikaku face.

brutal

The shaman takes the opportunity and diversion and starts to flee...

What's that, a cloud? A shadow?

It should be like Warhammer where they are reproducing like mushrooms literally growing from earth. Just like in LotR movies too. With rape only as an extra.

domo, goblin slayer desu.

I know its just goblin but any good loots from them? Hopefully not isekaishit tier of bullshit artifact though.

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me
sorry, shaman, not going anywhere.

And now the cave...

Course not. Even to this day he carries entry level gear.

Hero basically grabbed a random sword in her first dungeon and it was Excalibur tier.

Damn, that must be Illusion, leaving trinkets for her heroes.

Note to self make sure that the goblins are really dead.

Hmmm, this one isn't moving - stab - just to be sure. Next one - stab - stab - stab...

The rape will be splendid.

Is not that it's entry level, more like optimized for gob hunting.

stabbing all the corpses and checking the whole cave.

Also poor girl.

You know whats great about this chapter. It reminds me so much of a souls game. I hope they contineu this instead of the party story line.

I hope she's alright and only unconscious.

It was basically that. Illusion added a bunch of monsters and traps in her dungeon and used goblins as weaker monsters in order to be fair for weak and strong adventurers.

And then Truth increased those numbers exponentially to see what happens.

>he noticed the titty
He wants to rape too.

spot hidden check successful. The little ones are in his same situation. Do you really want thre Goblin Slayer slayers?

It's clobbering time now!

>hardened nipple
Does that mean she liked it?

I see, he noticed by the girl that there was a hidden passage nearby

He has a helmet, fools

She's breathing. That's what the titty close up is supposed to show.

At that moment GS realized Gobs were humans all along.

Kind of makes me feel bad, but I remembered that... shaman? lord? That goblin he defeated in the manga that was basically a Nega-Goblin Slayer. When he was spared he took the oportunity to kill and rape the woman that spared him.

It's probably their natural instinct to rape whatever woman in sight, leaving them alive is basically leaving a cancerous cell in the organism that will eventually replicate and create tumors

No. It when he realised he was the Gob

Is going to rape them?

No, it shows she was raped recently, so there should be other goblins nearby, or a location to conceive the children

that where the last ones.

Last page, and a bad notice: No chapter in two weeks, the next chapter will be published in the first Friday of January 2018 (should be January 5).

So the next GS chapter should be from the main manga, December 25.

A christmas chapter?

This is such a satisfying spread

>Last page, and a bad notice: No chapter in two weeks, the next chapter will be published in the first Friday of January 2018 (should be January 5).

No rape for christmas? Shame.

didn't notice that the torch is connected to his helmet.

The little goblins were the rapists, good work goblin slayer.

Fucking genius!

>he bumps his head

>Senmetsu

Thanks for the rape

>no more rape for the year

S E N M E T S U

main manga chapter that will perhaps reach the elf rape well, almost rape.

Also the fourth novel and first manga volume will be published December 19.

>Goblin Slayer, Spearman, and Heavy Warrior received a dangerous quest to bring the fight to the Demon's Castle. As they steel themselves for the challenge that lies ahead, Cow Girl and Priestess have a casual day out on the town. High Elf Archer tells a story about how she, Dwarf Shaman, and Lizard Priest came together, overcoming racial grudges to become close party members.

Can't wait

Eh the problem is that they argue that the only way the can reproduce is through humans which is retarded. They should just say humans are made to exponentially increase goblin population because of limited female goblins or some shit.

Re monster does this exact same shit

GS's harem

Thing is the two gods can and do create monsters as they please. So even if goblins only reproduce through rape, nothing is stop Truth and Illusion from creating more of them.

The problem is Truth increasing their numbers to the point the goblins collectively became a higher threat. Their world wasn't supposed to have such a high amount in the first place.

there are goblins in the demon castle, right?

>he has another exact same helmet
Is it optimized for gob slaying?

I wait for the rape.

"No."

There are goblins everywhere since Illusion likes leaving weak monsters for weak adventures to defeat.

Main manga would probably be encounter with killer croc

>Lucky,
>I thought he was dead.
>Didn't expect it to be alive

>This hobgoblin, I'm sure I stabbed in the throat...
>How is it still alive? it must've not been enough
>It can't be the effect of the lightning like spell is it?
>Either way, I better finish it properly.

>The hit's too weak.
>With a broken blade I can't cut the flesh or break the bone
>No, from the get go, it's freely moving with it's arm cut off.
>How can I kill it?

>pierce

>I don't want to die!
>I don't want to die!
>I don't want to die!
>NO NONONONONONO
>I will get away!

>What! This trash!

>4 at the entry, 1 shaman, 1 hobgob. 6 in total
>7,8,9,10
>If it's dead, leave it. If in critical condition, finish it

>11, 12, 13...

>You alive?
>Abducted for a week...
>She's breathing

>Baby goblins

>24

Maybe
They scaled the walls so they bypassed the mooks

The people are too stupid too. Some of these goblins use basic tactics they should be familiar with.

You can't be 2 much prepared.

So this is a troll attempt by higher powers? That's pretty fucked up. Hopefully like in any JRPG they can just kill the Gods

Sounds like our ancestors in the middle ages.

well, they still attack in numbers.

Also many of them are stupid enough to lull people into false confidence when goblins do get someone competent running them.

thanks for the translation.

Yes, the problem is nobody expects them to, just like GS pointed out no Goblin expects an ambush.

The first batch of goblins is weak and retarded, but as GS pointed out, the ones that are spared or manage to flee become more intelligent. The noob party that got killed first chapter do say that they already fended off goblins easily, that's because they were attacked by those low intelligence goblins that don't have strategies - which are also the ones that gave the fame of goblins being weak monsters.

Problem is that those nests the guild make you attack are made by the survivors, who in turn lead and teach the other goblins, so their threat level increase, so they start using strategies even if basic and the guys that invade them don't expect that to happen and don't wear helmets

Kind of. Truth and Illusion are always competing with one another, in the past they did it by fighting. But now they do via their game, that uses a tabletop over the world. Their current game is deciding everything in luck, the dice rolls. They won't cheat the dice, nor question the result.

Neither of them will leave the world in peace, because it would be too boring, but their concepts of fun vary.

Consider Illusion the kind of GM that wants everyone to have fun. She sets fair difficulties according to the players skills. She doesn't make a challenge that will be outrightly unfair, but she won't make a completely easy one either. If she lets you find a powerful weapon for example, you are very much going to need it.

Truth on the other hand is the GM that likes to have fun by screwing everything and see what happens. He may do small things like whispering on the ears of people or do bigger things like increased the amount of monsters and traps - the current high amount of goblins is probably his fault by now.

Both gods got their attention in Goblin Slayer, because he leaves nothigg to chance. The Priestess and her party had a bad roll on them and were fated to die, but GS managed to save her for example, going against the lowest of luck and impressing the gods.

I want to say its silly, but thats just plain stupid

Those guys killed whatever wolves, foxes or whatever threatened their sheep or crops. They’re some metal fuckers.

Is he still poisoned?

Yup.

Although given the extent of the slaughter. the poison might have worked itself out.

He actually sucked the antidote potion through a bag. He leaves nothing to chance, remember?

Sexy Priestess underwear

I actually appreciate this concept. Makes GS even more badass

Only killing them with his dagger?

He should have done what other genociders in the world did to kill children and babies: Grabbing them by their feet and smashing them against rocks, trees and walls.

That's how you kill babies properly. Cambodia style.

he's tired.

Are those two player are represented by those two moons? And that's why there's a saying that goblin are comes from one of the moon?

YES! FUCK THE GOBS

>From their perspective, I'm the Goblin

Mind Blown.

Goblin Genocide best day of my life.

Were the baby gobs breast feeding or jacking off on her? Is she daijoubu?

Real talk. No amount of goblin corpses and shields wold have kept his arms intact if he was launched like that.

Year one is making hobs look like champion, and GS look like a tank.

To GS in his current rank, they might as well be champions.

GREEN IS BEST

I am goblin

Re:Monster vs Goblin Slayer

Would Orcbolg be able to survive more than 60 seconds?

15 skulls, and more on his chair

Why that close up to the nipple ?

Stop commenting every fucking page, you fucking cancerous faggot