Why is it the same 5 kids in every single headline about Parkland

Just google search it, its literally just these kids getting media attention.
These exact same kids are on the time magazine cover.
The girl with a buzz cut is trending on twitter right now.
Every single article picture uses one of these 5 people.
Explain this Sup Forums

Attached: Parkland.jpg (640x360, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=96393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heres the Time Magazine cover. Same fucking people as this Fox thing

Attached: Parkland.jpg (534x401, 38K)

All the other kids are dead. Happy?

Attached: BWIsaacFASH.jpg (423x317, 52K)

brand recognition

Ah, look who it is at Harvard

Attached: Parkland.jpg (920x584, 89K)

>notice how they air brushed the fat pig Amy Shumer twin on the Time cover.

KEK!

kek i wonder if she feels excluded by them being at harvard

Because it costs a lot of money to pay an entire school to spout your propaganda

Why do they all have jew smiles, tho?

That must've been a small school -- 17 dead, 17 wounded, 5 survivors.

what happened to best girl?

Attached: 180221134615-delaney-tarr-parkland.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

Where are the black kids? Are they being ignored based on their skin color? Looks racist2me.

they are paid actors, are you new here?

You can't Zogg the Hogg.

Attached: HoggWaffen.png (1083x1084, 1.06M)

why is she dressed like a fucking clown and putting her shoes on the sofa?!

mockingbird

Crisis actors

Attached: 1495973962132.jpg (747x757, 99K)

I wonder how their rivals are doing.

EMMA GONZALES AND DAVID HOGG ARE COUSINS, EMMAS MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME IS HOGG.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Crisis actors are supposedly professional actors used by government agencies and/or the mainstream media to deceive the public with portrayals of trauma and suffering.

shes been getting niggered

Wait where’s the qt blonde with the nice tits

the school have only 5 students

Her archetype is the playful rogue, an androgynous imp who smiles and cries and walks and talks!

Because they were in the drama club at that school so they would be better in front of a camera than your average retard

the mestiza goblino skinhead always looks pretentious as fuck with her 'look at me' cross legged sitting style.
All these characters are super political, arrogant, egotistical fame seekers as proven by their history on social media.
The attention and dopamine hits they have got out of these events is sickening.

>Shoes on the sofa

ENOUGH

Attached: 1465905397502.jpg (542x466, 44K)

>22 year old
>kid

Why do you ask such stupid questions anyway? They selected a few to be groomed for the anti-gun legislation being pushed.

They're trying to meme themselves into power like Trump was and it's hilarious to watch their transparent attempts.

Attached: kekk.png (500x913, 230K)

fun fact
after the swat had cleared out the school and the lone gunman was apprehended and the students finally sent home, bosshogg got on his bike and rode as fast as he could back to the crime scene where he was eventually interviewed by CNN

They're the school's liberal activist theater nerds duh

I see David is getting his rejection letter in person this time.

There is something more going on here.

We all now know that Obama spent much of his 8 years appointing key people in federal agencies that were loyal to him and his "shadow government". They literally weaponized these agencies and used them as tools against his opponents (like: IRS targeting republicans, FISA courts unmasking citizens and using bullshit fusion gps reports to justify spying on Trump and his campaign). Somehow Trump managed to win despite this but he is still fighting against this group.

Actually several of Obama's DOJ officials have fingerprints all over this shit. Bruce Ohr was 4th highest Doj official under Barry Soetoro. Ohrs wife, Nellie Ohr has become a go between for the kids that are being paraded around trying to grab guns and destroy the 2nd. Nellie was also part of Fusion GPS which was hired to find dirt these people could use to stop Trump from being elected, and then was used to undermine his presidency. Trump is being attacked by this group even today and they are actively working to destabilize the US. Recently Eric Holder tweeted “We have to be ready to, you know, not do anything inappropriate, not do anything improper, certainly not do anything unlawful. But to the extent that they want to have a fight, let’s do it. You want to rumble, let’s rumble. You want to have a knife fight, we’re gonna do it.” Everyone here knows there is a high probability that both parties engaging in a knife fight will be injured. Again there is a large group of well connected and funded people working from the shadows to fuck us over.

Attached: kasky.jpg (568x888, 173K)

Holy shit that guy has so much makeup on in the second panel.

They were chosen then coached by the Democrats for the propaganda initiative.

Until we completely eliminate the DNC this Orwellian shit won't stop.

We need to make an international effort to eliminate the DNC completely over the next ten years.

Attached: parasites.jpg (480x480, 36K)

EMMA GONZALES AND DAVID HOGG ARE COUSINS, EMMAS MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME IS HOGG WONDER WHAT ELSE

Because white privilege.

A guy like me, look listen I know why you choose to have your little group therapy session in a Cambodian crab fishing imageboard, I know why your afraid to go out at night. THEM. See they have shown this town your true colors unfortunately. Hogg, he’s just the beginning.

You wanna know how I got these scars, my father was an actor and a commie and one night he comes home after the show all crazier than usual, mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself with the 2nd. He doesn’t like that, not one bit, so me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing we’ll does it. He turns to me and says “Why So Serious?”

As for the, the televisions, so called plan, they have no jurisdiction, they’ll find her and make 'em act, I know the actors when I see ’em and this one…

Attached: tv1343207023312.jpg (1280x544, 35K)

La creatura...

>dyed hair jew
>best
Jesus jayquandis

TLDR the shadow government is literally real. They are engaging in psyops and other endeavors in a massive (mostly) hidden power struggle. News not reporting any of the actual details of this power struggle except for tidbits that can be strung together to give you a better picture. This shit is happening right under our noses.

man that picture is oozing with yid smarm. I really do hate them. I really am ready.

He gives me night fever ... .

Attached: snf.jpg (474x313, 22K)

Wow Mutts, they're really shilling for it now.
Has an event ever been this big before?

*stand and claps*

El goblina or my favorite

Dios Monstronso

Malcolm?

Attached: download.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

the kid in the blue button up shirt seem to be real popular with the ladies judging from his IG

Attached: 1518943598388.jpg (623x733, 293K)

These highly organized government sponsored protests are weird this whole thing feels weird as fuck

Because it's a beautiful grass roots awakening of course.

Attached: FirstStereogramThatWorked.jpg (926x764, 267K)

Because they're actors.

why are they all dark?
i'm whiter than all of them

Attached: 1482206996593.jpg (904x1234, 170K)

Kikery is to blame.

Attached: 86714885309.jpg (840x1129, 371K)

There are always more of these motherfuckers everyday.

Attached: carlcuck.jpg (600x615, 39K)

Why does that kid look so much like Martin Shkreli

Maybe the others had ethical qualms with what boils down to making a name for yourself on the backs of dead children.

... maybe.

Why does the slamhog on the left not have shoes on?

He wanted to be famous so bad... Poor baby

Because the media is trying to push this group as some friends-forever breakfast club deal...

"Look at these kids, America! Don't they conjure up images of YOUTH and HOPE and CHANGE? Boy, can't you just sense the incredible JOURNEY this tight-knit group of buddies will endure as they push forward for a NEW CHAPTER in American history? It's like something out of a movie!"

Attached: McVeigh.png (450x450, 391K)

Because she has dirt, whoops!

This is all PR.

Attached: 3eblsnlbehi01.png (600x762, 471K)

>>why is it the same 5 kids?

because they've been trained for it?

Cause they are soulless and want to profit off their dead classmates. The others just want to be left alone.

I could rape them all