Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1EGqWmYeve4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing.

EL GRANDE PADRE

Best girl will stop him.

FTFY

While the universe is being erased he will say beautiful

This is what a peak female Saiyan looks like.

I love these posts.

This is what a peak female Saiyan amounts to

And that's why Goku is the best to make babies with her.

Will he miss Helles?

It's a shame the fusion wasn't permanent.

>Implying Goku doesn't plan on wishing them back in order to train them into perfect Saiyan wives/warriors between now and EoZ

B-But I tricked Goku into marriage fair and square!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1EGqWmYeve4
Who can't Hercule defeat?

Facts. I heard some balding asshole married Mr. Satan's daughter and claimed HE killed Cell. What a joke!

next thread I guess

"Geez; I really liked my hair stylist. I wonder if there's anyone I can go in U11 or U7."

>Tfw this arc has killed off so many hyped players that next week's episode's plot is literally "Frieza is mad at Goku for ringing out jobbers that HE wanted to ring out"

I just want more HOHOHOHO desu

Caulifla is:

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> a Saiyan who tried her hardest but lost regardless
> someone who required teamwork from someone stronger (Kale) and STILL lost

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a high base stat!
Then what is it based on? Simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily not only because they are Saiyan-hybrids (so is Gohan), but because they are part of the "tail-less generation". Guess who also doesn't have tails? The U6 Saiyans.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

In martial arts, there are three Dan Tian/Tanden (energy centers) that ki goes through. The middle one, where the tingly feeling is on a Saiyan, is specifically the EMOTIONAL CENTER of ki flow. Super Saiyan is a transformation related to very intense emotions (such as rage).

durrrrrr i post pasta

Nice argument

not trying to argument, I dont read pasta.

Time-Breaker arc when??

Which means you read it before and didn't have an argument then (or now)

I dont think shes a mary sue, I dont have to read it again

I feel like they introduced the idea of Angels and time-traveling being illegal...only so that they can eventually move on to Demons and the Time-Breakers

Why is she so perfect?

How would you feel if it's revealed during the Sadala arc that Kale has a brother, who has the same appearance as Broly?

>sadala arc
LOL

????

Cabba licking Kefla's abs when?

kefla doesn't exist

If they manage to convince Kale to have fun, soon.

>People underestimating U3
Here are the ones who matter, the ones who came to fight Jiren in 110. Katopesla and Biara are fodder. The three robots can probably fusion but even without the fusion the toy size isn't their full power.

I prefer her base form to super saiyan though

That would be pretty funny desu although I don't like Broly or any of the U6 Saiyans.

Whis would probably be laughing

And Goku would be telling Caulifla that grabbing is never a good technique and that she should stick to quick punches.

I can see this happening

Demons will come before the final Angels and El Grande Padre stuff

Any expanded summaries for 119 out yet? I thought this was the day the magazines came out

Tomorrow

FUCKING LEAKS WHEN YOU LIED TO ME Sup Forums

You forgot to post a pic.

its tomorrow you fucking idiot

I'm absolutally pissed. I got banned from the gym. AGAIN! When I entered the gym for the first time in a week I was greeted with just smiles and from the gym goers and the employes there, like usual. But the smiles didn't last for long. Not long after people avoided me like the plague, which I didn't notice at first. I thought they just admired my alpha male physique like they usually do. I went to the squat rack to do some meditation, I felt like I needed to because I had skipped Brain Day for the past week. As I'm meditating, I can feel a set of eyes gazing at me, I stop my meditation and look behind my left deltoid, and right behind me the 7'2 gym alpha stands and looks me in my eyes. I stand up on my toes to match his height, but he's still a 3 feet taller than I am so I flex my traps aswell so I look like a watermelon salesman. He procedes to back off about an inch from me. He must have been intimitated. I ask him in my deepest voice what he wants. He doesn't reply, but he still has a steady eye on me. Right as I go back to meditating he asks me; "Lost weight, faggot?". I say "n-no" . He reminds me that it's muscle inspection day for everyone at the gym. I tell him that I don't need to do the inspection. That was a big mistake. He drags me to the middle of the gym, yelling at the top of his lungs "SOMEONE SKIPPED INSPECTION" as all the people in the gym looks upon me as the gym alpha holds me in the air with just one hand. They must be mirin' me as I'm dangling in the air. The gym alpha throws me on the floor, and open up his bag, taking out his muscle measuring tools. I tell him "I don't need to be inspected, I got muscle". He doesn't listen. He uses his muscle tools on me and after 10 minutes the results are in. Turns out I didn't meet the requierements for the gyms muscle to fat ratio standard. And thats how I got banned from the gym.

why is she in flesh hell

>freeza still hasn't gotten a good fight
>vegeta still hasn't gotten a good fight (other than fighting toppo for 20 seconds)
>gohan still hasn't gotten a good fight
>piccolo still hasn't done jack shit
>only non-jobbers left are Jiren and Toppo

they wrote themselves in a corner. There's not enough interesting characters left to make sure they all get their "moment". They're all going to get eliminated without actually doing anything. At least Roshi and Tien got episodes against a villain of the week where they did something.

She's inside Cell

Freeza can fight Toppo

Gohan can try against Dyspo but I doubt he has a chance

Vegeta will team up with Goku against Jiren after getting Offensive UI

Super Saiyan Kefla is thicc, though.

>gohan still hasn't gotten a good fight
His fight with Obuni and he is fighting the Namekians this week.

same. at this point he's the only thing keeping me from dropping this shitshow

>There's not enough interesting characters left to make sure they all get their "moment"
What? You only listed like four characters. Each team has at least three left, the bulk of the eliminations are just shitty non-threats that got eliminated in two seconds. With each team down to it's top three (save for U7 and the robots, three of whom are inevitably going to merge and get knocked out leaving again only three) this is probably going to be where fighting actually matters and not U7 knocking five people out of the ring at a time on their way to fight U6 or Jiren

Dude, this is the fucking Goku show.
Any even slightly interesting fight either has to be about or happen because of or next to Goku or the sub shit tier Nu-saiyajins that they're still desperately pushing.

Half of the fucking hit vs jiren ep was about the saiyadykes and goku for fucks sake and EVERYONE was waiting for the hit vs jiren fight.

Saying that they wrote themselves into a corner is the understatement of the year.

what would happen if kefla were impregnated and the fusion wore off

ToP arc really brought out the worst shitposters.

you’d still be retarded

i don't lift but i recommend you go to a different gym your too good for those faggot .

Twins

goku has defensive half and vegeta will get offensive half

then they fuse

boom

BASED

this arc has done irreversible damage to everyone it’s has collectively dropped the IQ of the fanbase which wasn’t that high to begin with

They won’t give us Vegito two arcs in a row

ERASED

Why are threads always so bad right after an episode airs?
It feels like everyone from Reddit or whatever just come here to sperg about their impressions, probably to avoid the moderation of wherever they come from
Threads are so much better during weekdays, and that's saying a lot.

they should of given her that biker jacket in her official design

then we’ll get best boy

Because I don’t see how else Jiren is getting knocked off

>Worst fusion

>collectilvely dropped the iq
Are you saying that spics took over Sup Forums or that Sup Forums became as retarded as them?

That says a lot about this arc.

probably mastered UI Goku honestly they’ve been building up the rematch between Jiren for way too long to ditch it for a fusion final battle

He won't be.

stop, Caulifla is not for beta males.

>U11 wins

What’s Jirens wish though ultimate justice? Destruction of the GoDs themselves?
Bringing back all of the erased universes including his own that was erased?

this, at best U7 will win because they have more members standing and they managed to stall Jiren long enough

or maybe Jiren wins and wishes everyone back

>it's a cutelifla thread

They'll still lose to Jiren.

This is a Goku thread like always. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Is he /ourguy/?

I want Jiren to wish for the complete erasure of all the dietys except for the Kaioshins for forcing him to play in their bullshit little games

that would be a hell of a wish

Stop, Cabba is pure.

you know he'd have to ask marcarita or the GP to translate the wish to the dragon though

It's a Kicks thread

Zeno probably wouldn’t let that shit fly also the clown man knows what Jiren’s true wish is it obviously has nothing to do with erasure of the GoDs

Why are there so many spanish(?) images when I search for Dragonball super on google images? I don't even live in spain or mexico or something.

until he goes SS2 and bends her over the table

>I don't even live in Spain or Mexico
Peru it is then.

>brainlet
>keflshit poster

Why am I not surprised

>drinking liquid poo

No, I don't live in Peru either.

Then explain.

STOP

Dude, did you actually SEE what we're left with?
They won't be able to spin those Literally Who's into credible threats, Toei won't even be able to make literal toddlers eat that shit up.
It's bound to be stylin' and smooth sailin' for u7, until time starts seriously ticking down and Jiren rapes everybody byt Goku and Freeza in 3 minutes(show time, not ToP time)

lets get serious here is goku going to be her mentor when this arc is over? does that explain the last 4 years until the end of Z?

I want to jam two meter sticks into her.

she'll train with goku when he visits planet sadala, but she'll fall in love with cabba after that and become a boring housewife

such is the fate of female characters in DB

Well done U7 and U11, well done...

HOWEVER

>except Goku and Freeza

lizardman is getting rekt too all Jiren cares about is Son