Do sex addicts still have standards? Or do they just fuck the first person that they possibly can every time...

Do sex addicts still have standards? Or do they just fuck the first person that they possibly can every time? Asking for a friend

Attached: 041115_Sex-Addiction_Vogel.png (750x450, 409K)

^^^^^^

Depends.

Guys lower their standards progressively until a hole is a hole and it's simply a risk/reward ratio. Women raise their standards until they're expecting guys that are greater than every guy before and no one else will do.

This is why women with greater than 10 sex partners rarely have stable marriages.

You can't bump your own thread, new friend.

Well considering the fact that you are still a virgin, they must retain some level of a standard.

I've been with plenty of women who have had more than 10 partners and its safe to say every one of them had a gross vagina. I'd definitely not want to marry them.

I have a friend who is a certified sex addict. Slept with hundreds of women. He still has standards but they're very low. He's probably an 8.5 or 9/10 and he bangs 6s most of the time.

do you think your sex addict friend will ever have a stable marriage?

I knew a girl in college who offered to fuck me within the first hour I knew her. She later fucked about a dozen other guys in the first month of college. She ended up dating a guy who was 5 years older and then another like 10 years older. She was also one of those "I love to travel" girls. Now she's in Australia screwing some Aussies. Good hunting, Australian shitposters

no one likes those "i love to travel girls" they're always sluts

No and he's come to the realization that the same degradation of society that allowed him to pursue his degeneracy (which he regarded as a positive thing) is what will now lead to the rest of his life being empty and devoid of meaning. He's extremely depressed and borderline suicidal. Keep in mind your wife will probably be one of the girls he, or men like him, have fucked. He has anal sex with cute girl-next-door looking girls who he met 4 hours prior. He won't have a stable marriage but neither will your or I.

They had gross vaginas because they were high test, not necessarily because they fucked a lot. Fucking a lot wrinkles the labia majora, it doesn't actually make you an outie.

That's actually not abnormal.

I'm an 8/10, but the prettiest I can get is a 6/10. If I were to sleep around and had the experience, I'd be the same. This is just how the sexual revolution works, western women are "worth it."

Women travel because it gives the illusion that they can't be judged and therefore are free to do what they like.

I'm not a sex addict but I am addicted to attention from women and have fucked a few women who were sexually aggressive even when I wasn't really attracted to them.

what about the fact that the girl next door had anal with him 4 hours after meeting because this degrading society makes women think the only way they will get the time of day for a guy is by doing that?

Sex addiction is no different than any other addiction. It's always about getting your next fix. When you're "high" everything is good and you have no worries. Once it's over you fall into a pit of despair which can only be cured by getting high again.

They'll fuck anyone at least once provided nobody knows about it.

you wont get above a 6/10 because you "practice" by sleeping around. you have to charm them, a 6/10 guy could get a 8/10 girl just by being funny

Very, very low

t. someone who has slept with like 80 people from tinder, including a few fatties and traps

is your friend who's a sex addict also a pathological liar? I feel like they go hand in hand

Yes, they have standards.
It's a part of the addiction.

interesting, so part of the addiction is to try to fuck the hottest person possible?

>just by being funny
Being a decent comedian is a full time job, no one is "just funny." But yes, with enough time, effort, luck, the right clothes, the right drugs, the right situation and all her friends telling her I'm the shit, I could get a 10/10.

Just bumping into a girl on the street and getting her number in under 20 minutes, the best I can get is a 6/10.

Women are VERY reliant on preselection and similar things, basically it's a lot harder to get a girl who didn't know you existed until a minute ago than it is a girl who's heard about you for months. If you're really sociable and confident, you're better off trying with girls you work with, or in adjacent social groups, or that do some of the same hobby activities as you. At work, I shit you not I get married women leaning into me and compulsively smiling when I talk, this is because my dad knows all the senior staff, because I'm considered one of the most interesting guys in the office, because I'm in the top 3 best looking guys at the office, etc. Women are hypergamous and prefer the best guy in a room/situation, which at work is me considering all the other decent guys are married.

Just some perspective, I guess at work I'm 10/10, because I'm by far the most attractive single guy, but maybe on the street I'm considered 6/10 because there's lots of attractive guys in my city.

no he most certainly is not. I have gone to bars with him many times and seen him left, etc. He's often not proud of any of it

Sexual liberation is a blight upon everyone.
Everyday I pray against degeneracy and vanity.

Attached: 1518851940287.jpg (2405x917, 917K)

Attached: 1519308297810.png (1907x2074, 674K)

Attached: 1519859626172.png (1817x1078, 730K)

I'm a virgin: the post. I'm a grill btw