Boku No Hero Academia

Friendly reminder that anyone who dares to imposter as me again like in the last thread will be hunted down and stabbed to death and Yui____ will win the Dekubowl.

I LOVE DEKU SO MUCH. I WANT TO MARRY HIM.

Eri calm down.

Who are those kids?

Hey Deku, it's your doctor again. Just wanted to remind you that your ligaments have the strength of lemon meringue, and that by all medical science your arms should have fallen off your body half a year ago.

>they both have horns

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Since people in the Boku no Hero universe believe that you need powers in order to be a hero how exactly would people react to Batman?

I would imagine it'd change people's view on heroes and powers when seeing someone with no powers hold his own against literal gods on a daily basis.

Everyday until canon

Stop right now. It's already canon

I guess Aizen became Superman after Bleach ended

I bet the next chapter will just be Mirio crying for 12 pages

Deku is too pure for you

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF HARDLUBE

Who will be the next girl cucking ochakek?

It means they are always horny.

best ship

>Toga
>Eri
>Camie (if alive and saved by Mighty Deku)
>Frog
>Ochako's clone made up by Twice
>All Might

Any one of those or everyone at the same time

> Is 30 years old
> Have expelled 154 students
Even if Aizawa became a teacher when he was 20 that would still be 15 students every year. Him expelling a full class is only slightly above his average.

>Nobody ITT would even dare to think there's gonna be a "big 3" when Deku becomes a third grader. Current 1A could easily produce a Big 10 all by themselves.

Oh yeah? Like who?

Won't even be mad.

Nah, this is the last time he's appeared in the manga as a human-looking guy

deku, bakugo, todoroki, kirishima, tokoyami, momo, iida, asui, ashido, sero
too easy (last three/four are suspect tho ill admit, but Big 6 at least for sure)

t. ochaco

Deku
Bakugo
Todoroki
Tokoyami
Kaminari has a really strong quirk.
Mina's is also really strong she can melt concrete.
I mean these are the biggest powerhouses we know of. Am I missing something?
>asui
>sero
Laughter.
>momo
>iida
Probably but less likely.

>sero
Nice try, thought we wouldn't notice.

I bet he's gonna use his tears to scrub the floor like a good janitor.

ochaco is a moldy muchacho

>Bakugou retains the #1 spot after being benched for a year
>mfw

Jiro, Asui, Momo, Tsui, Kaminari, and that's just the girls in the class!

Anyone who thinks this won't happen is delusional.

Worth it

The asshurt from the 2nd poll still hasn't been topped

>Kaminari
>girl
Hold up, Loki hasn't gotten to him just yet.

>imposter as me
Sure but who the FUCK are you anyway and why do you demand my attention?

Isn't hero retention important? Is there no oversight over these teachers to the degree they can just reject students without some formalized process? What is the principal doing about all these kids who get expelled post-enrollment? Are there no school districts, no angry parents, no regulations?

How do shitters like Aizawa and Kakashi get away with it?

I can only tell you that the top 5 of 1A will be Deku (this is canon), Bakugo (like an immoral version of Endeavor who didn't have to work as hard), Mineta (author's favorite character who has the strongest immobilization quirk in the universe, he could probably even stop Deku with it), Tokoyami (the Night hero, he will be number 5 hero of Japan) and my boy Denki as the fifth strongest jsut to make fun of all the idiots who said he is useless and a traitor who places as the eight best hero in Japan (get it?).

The next 5 after that won't make it to Japan top 10 anymore, so they don't matter as much.

No u

it's too late

janitor-san has already won the hearts of BNHA fans worldwide

I love!
>Ochako!

underrated post

>you know back in my day I used to be a big deal

Remember to save all these posts come next week because there is no basis for it happening again outside MUH FUJOS in which Todoroki already has him beat.

Is there another popularity poll coming up?

Its sort of implied in Vigilantes that Batman existed.
But during the very first generation of quirks. When the manga is set it really can't work anymore.

I think it would be viewed less as a "wow, look at how cool and powerful that guy is" and more like a person in a wheelchair who plays sports. Yeah, it's great that they're doing well, but you're going to get a lot of people who only look up to them out of pity or something like that.

>pitying Bathax
wut
The local heroes would be lucky if he didn't put most of them out of business.

O

MY RUBBER NEN

I want her to sit on my face

Fuck off leditor

>OP starts a thread talking aboyt himself
Holy fucking shit how retarded can you be? Go and off yourself you filthy piece of trash.

O MY RUBARB NEN REVIVE ME

>you will never caress her soft, house sized butt

Anyone who uses the "O" "meme" is not a real Hunter x Hunter fan since they're too dumb to realize that it wasn't an asspull at all.

>A future arc will involve students Aizawa's expelled becoming villains.

[Torero soundtrack intensifies]

Yes . This user gets it.
Asspull is Overhaul killing himself and using his quirk in death to overhaul himself.

True.

Deku has a horn fetish

>t. hisokafags
Qwrorofags disagree

explain how that isnt an asspull or you're just another retarded hisocuck

>i'm going to reply to myself

>Reddit steals memes
>You aren't allowed to like it anymore
This is terrible logic same with BNHA

>that pic
Holy shit that fanart is some cringe-incuding shitfest.

you are like a little babby
watch this

>when overhaul implies he's splatted an unsplatted Eri in the past

Is this the darkest moment in the series thus far? Made me uncomfortable to be honest, why was he such a cunt? His daddy seemed like a cool dude

O MY BACK PROBLEMS
O MY CONTRACT
O MY DISINGENUOUS FANBASE

Deku more like Pedo

What character is that supposed to be !

I have no idea who that is.

>His daddy seemed like a cool dude
He was pretty jelly of Eri being his dad's legit daughter. It's why he got off at torturing her.

at the end Overhaul just wished to overhaul his life.

Super intelligence is a quirk.

>underage posters

No wonder why you want Pedo to fiddle your boipussies.

But why couldn't he just have a good time with his adoped father and earn his love that way instead of killing the same girl over and over again

Even if we had seen medabots do you honestly think that looks accurate?

FUCK MY BUSSY DADDY

O MY RUBBER SPINE

REJOICE

HUNTERXHUNTER IS HERE AGAIN

very good thread

kill all bnha generals for crying out loud

I always saw it as them lying for th most part to scare students into doing there best

Truly a show for intellectuals.

Is there another thread up or something?

O MY TRAPS AREN'T GAY

Is this a reference to that movie where a white American woman kills millions of Koreans accidentally?

O YOUR REDDIT MEME

Reminder that Stain dindu nuffin wrong!

It’s ambiguous, the fact he’s done it before at such a high rate makes it seem real, but he’s also rused the kids so many times that it’s become a joke. I kind of hope someone gets expelled before the year is over though.

> Stain escaped the prison
> Ends up saving Deku instead

>accidentally
Dropped.

this

Hori, you have 1 last arc to redeem yourself. License exam arc was just plain bad and this arc had some worst writing in the series. If you mess up the next arc then you better prepare some lube. Because I'm coming for that nip ass of yours.

Perhaps we're misunderstanding their definition of expelled. Instead of being expelled outright from the school it seems likely they're being expelled from that program, and downgraded to general studies. They'll still become heros, but it'll be in a field like firefighting or something like that.

Hey so the results of the next popularity poll are gonna be revealed this week or next?

I don't even remember there being an announcement of when if started

Next week
It was back before Nighteye was introduced

I thought it was when there was that big ass cover of all the characters. Wasn't it in 146 or something?

Hi Patreak

I imagine not much will change. No way Bakugou or Todoroki will fall of the top 3, i don't even think their positions will change. Maybe Kirishima will replace Aizawa, and Jirou is definitely not gonna be there. Maybe Mirio or Tamaki