This is what we will do to all the Nazis, the alt right...

This is what we will do to all the Nazis, the alt right, and all other white supremacist groups once we get a hold of you

Attached: 13774439_585760411631579_1198210262_n.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/1962/01/04/archive/ben-gurion-foresees-gradual-democratization-of-the-soviet-union
youtube.com/watch?v=hMeT3KX9oJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you hate Zionist?
Or are you tottaly ignorant and inconsistent?

It's a good thing psychopaths make up so a small portion of the population that should they ever try something like this, they'd have more than Nazis, white supremacists, and the alt-right coming after them.

*such a small

Zionist don't wish to kill nonwhites. Zionist don't want to bleach the world in utterly horrible ways.

Sorry about your family user, don't worry you can join the pile soon.

Attached: 1501853454748.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

Just gonna leave this here

Attached: 1519590576494.png (1156x2031, 274K)

I don't believe this for a second. Why would Ancient Persians waste milk and honey on the dead? Makes no sense at all. The modern equivalent of pouring oil over someone then tying gold to their legs to drown them in a river.

Attached: C8Ob-fJUAAEIwV6.jpg (1200x1185, 155K)

>pic related

Attached: strawman.jpg (600x450, 90K)

With what guns ?

Yes, this will defenitly prove that you are morally superoir

>slide

Attached: dsc00341-001.jpg (2592x1944, 1015K)

Yes they do fucking idiot, the litteral first prime minister of Israel, David Ben-Gurion wanted Israel to be the head of a one world government
jta.org/1962/01/04/archive/ben-gurion-foresees-gradual-democratization-of-the-soviet-union
And the current one appointed a person who wanted to genocide palestinians as justice minister.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMeT3KX9oJA

Attached: jewish bolshevism.jpg (2224x2364, 1.99M)

If you literally did perform such a horrifying torture to people you disagree with, you'll be either locked up deep underground in a asylum, or be executed.

yawn

Wonderful conspiracy theory.

Well hi-diddly-ho there neighbor, I'm not sure what you fine fellas are talking about in here but I thought I'd just bring along a topic I thought was absolutely more important to talk about than whatever it was I just un diddly interrupted!

Shut up Ahmed and keep fucking your goat wife. You animals have no right to talk pretending to be commies.

no you won't

Attached: chomskyright.jpg (707x767, 66K)

Jack Donovan may be a sodomite, but he was right when he said "The people who say they want safe spaces and peace and love will send men with guns to threaten to kill you if you do not do what they want."

I'd like to see you try.

Attached: exorcise daily.png (932x722, 1.2M)

Please kill yourself

Kinda hard to do that when you have a bullet in your face.

did you just learn what that was and you came here to brag?

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 1.1M)

If I remember correctly there are few documented cases of Persians using prolonged exposure to nature as method of execution, but scaphism itself originates most likely from Greek propaganda.

SAGE

Uh oh guys, looks like the left-wing death squads are coming...

Attached: IMG_0766.jpg (510x525, 56K)

implying there will be any honey or milk in com*unist shithole

Why not start now?
Go to KKK headquarters and start shooting nazis

Lol so this is why you want guns banned. Screen capping and using it as a reason to defend gun ownership.

this is what 200 iq looks like, based

They should fly that boat and its contents back to africa and just dump it somewhere. Dont even land, like just fly near the city it came from and cut the rope.

>slide thread

Attached: 1521921516197.png (1834x1366, 313K)

>Advocates heinously brutal execution

Remind me why you people think you are the good guys again?

defeat is not an option

if you win, we'll just pull the trigger and glass this planet