Name a better written villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dU2uy4oyq2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Johan from Monster, lmao.
Also, Griffith did nothing wrong.

not a villain

>lmao

I hope you didn't expect to be taken seriously.

Fuck off Hawk.

make me

What do you mean?
Do you really think that Griffith is a great villain?
Yeah, Femto maybe, but that nigga is lost.
Also, Johan is a more well-written villain imo, even if both are amazing.

nah

what's so great about johan?

He's a full psychopath Akagi
youtube.com/watch?v=dU2uy4oyq2w

Ozymandius, the Major, Kotomine Kirei, and Charioce. There's four.

But Akagi is a nice guy while Johan is a cunt.

>Charioce
>villan
Yea, ok.

*Falcon

He's given as the villain in the show but yeah we all know he was the good guy.

That's why I said a full psychopath. Akagi is psychopathic but isn't too evil

What?

Google "band of the hawk vs falcon"

What has that got to do with my post or do you not know who Hawk was?

Griffith is not a villain.

>johan
Step aside

>Kira
>Anywhere near the big boys like Johan

Is he a villain though? I mean he is antagonist but would you call him a villain?

Maybe he is really a well written villain, because i fucking hate him so much.

Donald Trump

go away

So I recently watched the 3 movies. All I want to know is WHY he did it. Was he that enamoured with the idea of being a ruler that he would sacrifice the lives of all the people that cared about him?

Like wtf?

Obviously the Kushian king. He was such a compelling and memorable villain.

He's not a villain.

Griffith is 100% a villain. He's just pretending to be a good guy.

just because you live in guts ass doesnt make griffith a villain, he did nothing wrong

I love this Sup Forums meme

GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG

NOTHING

>Name a better written villain
>posts Griffith

>villain

t. Guts the dicklet

>This.

>Was he that enamoured with the idea of being a ruler that he would sacrifice the lives of all the people that cared about him
Did you miss the part where it was evident he'd do absolutely anything to obtain his goal?

Dont ever fucking force me to click on that video ever again you fucking worm of a human being

Askeladd.

Unironically the only good character in OPM.

Nobody forced you, slut.

Watching the video, I'm under the impression that Johan didn't have any opponents competent enough to require gameplan readjustments like Akagi had, and didn't mind involving unwilling participants as resources (not as opponents) in his games, while Akagi prefers fairness in the balance of risk and reward (in this mindset, Johan's risk would be too low).

Did nothing wrong

Truly he did both everything and nothing wrong.

He just wanted to post about anime

Maybe it was because his important righthand man deserted him, then he was jailed after venting his defeat (with which Guts earned his freedom from the band) on the princess (forgot her name), ended up malnourished and permanently injured (he could no longer hold a sword), then was rescued by Guts, and realized that due to his current conditions, he could no longer be the leader of his band (being both unable to fight, and so out of shape that he couldn't be respected as a commander), his dreams of patronizing Guts and having Casca by his side were denied to him, and he might've become desperate at the time of the Eclipse.

Johan always seemed to me like a crazier Akagi. They both exploit their nihilistic ideals to the fullest, but while Akagi does it at mahjong, Johan does it throughout Europe.

I don't feel like Johan would have Akagi's mental fortitude under pressure and confidence in his own analysis (against competent opponents), or that Johan had high enough stakes (Akagi wouldn't mind raising the stakes to absurd levels, as long as the opponent's risk would be just as great; in Washizu's match, he increases the wager tenfold so that Washizu loses the protection of his "safety net" of money and becomes psychologically defeatable, then ruinable).

there you have it.

Interestingly enough, Akagi's mix of life and death is similar to Johan's walk on rooftop, without the twisted part

>Dude I hate kids LMAO
>Dude my foster dad made me kill him, that's why I'm evil LMAO

Souther was visually a cool design, but his motivations were bizarre. The Hokuto brothers all have more tragic stories and none of them turned out 1% as edgy