What is the best nazi killing gun in the market?

What is the best nazi killing gun in the market?

Attached: IMG_2365.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

Professional shooter right there

doubt she even fired it, which is too bad because the Mosin Nagant is pretty cool.

Atomic bomb on U.S. soil.

Attached: sage-04.jpg (1000x800, 693K)

>Damien
>they
Kek. What is this stance called by the way?

Faggots can't use guns, so fuck off.

Attached: download.jpg (347x145, 7K)

Obendorf Munitions Mauser K98. Drives tacks at 600 meters.
Good luck commies.

CONSEQUENCES

Attached: BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER, SEE HER GO.png (345x340, 163K)

I bet she did fire it. Once. Then she cried because her form is so bad it must have hurt

How will you shoot Nazis if you ban all the guns?

Attached: 47392947292.jpg (263x192, 10K)

I wonder if the Nazis had won if their weapons would end up in the hands of overweight mentally ill freaks who fuck men that pretend to be women on camera for all the internet to see. The good guys really did win that war.

Why do women always take this stance? Fat cunt is going to hurt herself.

The Mosin was also a communist killing gun. And a peasant killing gun. And an muslim killing gun. And a monarchist killing gun. Basically it's killed everything.

Chick lean.

I've noticed that people with far-left ideas pale in fear of being found out when Soviet malfeasance, including the killing of numbers into the millions is brought up. Anybody else?

The supposed worker's paradise ideas put into practice made things miserable for the populations who were subjected to it. Meanwhile, a person can see commie, far-left zealots in the streets carrying emblems o hammer-and-sickle, the same symbol that the commie tyrants used. Is that O.K.?

We call it the 'le frenchie'.

She'll shoot it once, drop the gun, then surrender.

They called their countries "workers' paradises" but if that's so why build their borders where people couldn't get out of their countries? An Iron Curtain?

It seems like a fake advertisement for what everybody knew they were doing: going on mass killing sprees of their own populations, with numbers that were nearly uncountable.

Obviously the M1. But there's no point in buying a nazi killing gun since the nazis disappeared in 1945. Now if you want a gun to kill right wing white males, may I recommend just not even bothering because pansies like you wouldn't even know where to begin. Who chooses shooting and being armed as a lifestyle? Certainly not you. Hint, it's right wing white males.

They're afraid of the gun and naturally lean away from it.

Attached: the people telling you about guns.webm (1066x600, 1.13M)

>she

They are a THEY, you insensitive bigots!