Who invented the Bitcoin?

Attached: Capture55.png (1920x990, 3.09M)

The kikes. It all goes towards their wet dream of a cashless society.
Wasn't a jap or group of japs (which coincidentally, you cannot find any evidence of either existing).
The jews, it's always the jews.

Don't know, don't care.
It's a shitty invention if that was their goal. Bitcoin uses more energy than Serbia, meanwhile banking data centers use a tiny fraction of the energy for all of their needs.

Satoshi N... Can't tell you any more than this

>Bitcoin uses more energy than Serbia
Yes, I'm sure the Cabal is really concerned about this. And the wellbeing of Earth in general.

It wasn't the kikes.

The CIA.

Attached: B000JPLCYO_PatriotGames_UXPA1._V391273602_RI_SX940_.jpg (940x646, 105K)

Prove it. The burden of proof is on you. Prove it

Attached: 47.jpg (680x510, 21K)

If Jews are investing in something, I'm investing in it too. Smell ya later nocoiners

I had the chance to buy 150 btc for a dollar apiece when they first came out, 2010-11. I chose not to because the untraceability of it was offputting at the time, I feared getting scammed with no recourse.

Prove it WAS the jews.

you mean cashless as in no paper cash and all digital? You realize cashless in communism means no money AT ALL?

This

>the untraceability of it
lol

criminals. that is why we don't know all their identities.

ISRAEL #1!!!!

Wasn't known at the time you dumb Brit, was fuck all on information about a niche coin

Who cares it will be a world currency here soon buy the dip or stay poor for ever

Attached: coincidence.jpg (912x960, 183K)

Does it matter who made it? It's decentralized.

Samsung
Toshiba
Naka Industries
Motorola
SaToshi NakaMoto
but really it was a couple of jews that stole the source code from others

that's an odd way to spell Marc Andressen

Attached: marcandressen.jpg (191x264, 4K)

>who invented BTC

You guessed it. Every time my friends. Every single time.

Attached: 1392288065024.jpg (1366x1083, 445K)

that's an odd way to spell Schlomo Goldbergstein

it's also the easiest way to lose all your savings and no way to get it back when gone.
are you really that... never mind, keep living the dream

actually he picked nakamoto because rising sun is his favorite movie

All.
Common.
Syllables.
In.
Moonrunes.
Satoshi and Nakamoto are both common as fuck combinations in and of themselves as well, this is like stringing together some US corp's names to spell 'John Smith' or 'Bob Jackson'