To Your Eternity

She went full tsundere.

I hate this bitch but god damn is she hot.

Why does bacontits want to fuck immo? Maybe she knows that by fucking him she can become immortal or be able to transform or something like that.

Most likely she wants an immortal baby, but if that were the case it is a little strange she didn't try to get pregnant as soon as everyone left since she got cock-blocked hard last time, unless letting things play out is all part of some elaborate keikaku. There's also the possibility that she's just a freaky fuck that likes to lick young boys and she was in the mood to savor her victory.

Immortal also went full tsundere.

Except he didn't. He went full "gg no re" on their asses. It really makes me wonder how the antagonist girl was so stupid to think that tiny hole would keep the immortal caged.

Hayase can't be that stupid, can she? She must have done it on purpose as part of some plan but I can't figure out what it would accomplish beyond delaying whatever she hopes to do. Maybe that's what the guards were talking about.

How do those guards see anything when they cover their eyes with those weird wigs?

It's probably some old japanese cultural thing we're not familiar with, like how tengu wear geta with one tooth even though that makes no sense. They seriously remind me of the guards from the Wizard of Oz though, which is actually pretty fitting.

I want to sexually fuck Tonari

Don't worry, once she dies, her character design will live on in Immortal without her personality attached.

She'll live, right Sup Forums? They can't keep killing off the main arc-centric characters forever.

She'll live forever inside the immortal.

At this point I'm just waiting for Pyoran to outlive every new character.

>tfw Pioran is the only good guy from the first arc to survive

She was never good.

She used up all the luck and ascended to main heroine status. That's why everyone else keeps dying.

Removing yanome fucking shits is always good

How rude, she's best girl.

Please live.

>implying

Why are burned girls so best?

That's a skin graft, she's more like Black Jack if Black Jack was a crazy bitch who went around licking people.

>burned
A bear performed a plastic surgery on her.

Shit that's right, she has the same design burned people usually get in manga so I guess I misremembered.

To be fair, her chest certainly looks baconized. Maybe she got the skin graft from a burnt person, she seems insane enough to do it.

I'm glad i happened to see a page of this some time ago here, I binge read all of it and it's one of the best manga I've read for sometime.