Attached: soros.jpg (416x416, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weareawelcomingeurope.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot

he's just a hip hop aficionado

Agent of the Khazar globalists.

nazi who is trying to create a Race War, but MAGA everyone

He is a satanist / occultist who serves fallen angels in exchange for earthly power

Kike who has undermined all of his host countries, whilst simultaneously profiting off of the chaos and destruction that he caused. He's a very bad man and needs to fucking die.

psychopath billionaire playing god with the world.

if i'd be a billionaire i'd make the world burn and watch the fireworks too
don't tell me you're any different

>This is how stupid accelerationists are

Israel hates Soros. Soros hates Israel. However...
>"The enemy of my enemy, is STILL my enemy."

He's a nice hungarian guy who loves Ukraine.

I have no desire to fuck with the world.I simply mind my own business.

I would spend my money to help strengthen my country. Something that rich people here dont do. I'd also help pay for the wall.

probably still alive because he out-competed other whites, using their own mechanisms (economy). Though much of their money comes from retarded and fraudulent businesses. Still tho. Evil as heck end goals. But morally wise not many whites dare to touch him. The muslims do however as he was responsible for many youth revolts.

He humanitarian, he a good boy
He philantropist, he dindu nuffin

Basically every right-wing political party, think tank, institute or "society" in the west is funded more or less openly by a large network of international billionaires. But there's this one billionaire called George Soros who funds liberal causes instead.

You see user, our ideology is pretty much going extinct in the developed countries. Young people want a social safety net, and they don't care about sexuality, ethnicity, and militarism. We need to have people like George Soros and the Frankfurt School to blame for brainwashing the younger generations, because the alternative is to accept that they didn't need any brainwashing to find us repulsive. Hope I helped.

>Frankfurt School
tell me more britanon

Tell me more.

seriously though, if you had his money and power, wouldn't you play god as well?

Thing is.... Soros has his own school of thought. The guy is pretty based.

Gladly, this is my favourite part. We're so desperate for scapegoats for our growing irrelevance that we now place most of the blame with a defunct school of Marxists from the early twentieth century that even the most autistic marxists barely know about.

Their books are actually mostly out of print, and have been for quite some time, and we think they've taken over the entire western hemisphere. Isn't that funny user?

Attached: 1518466652553.jpg (864x788, 210K)

I have a feeling he might be linked to this organisation... Anyone have any knowledge on this?

weareawelcomingeurope.eu/

>pic related are some of its partners

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 00.36.18.png (2270x1586, 1.1M)

bump

Level 99 Power Lich

More like leech

Get out normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

someone spit in his grandmothers ashes when he was 14 and now he's out to wreck humanity.

he was peeping at women on the beach with binoculars one day and someone caught him and punched him in the face.

thats why he has those binocular imprints on his eyes

RL lone wolf troll.

People here think he has some end game, but he's just a shitposter. I enjoy him desu

He's a simple man, he enjoys walks on the beach and evening starlit dinners. He is currently 161 years old and worth an untold fortune. His mastery as seeding discord and reaping from the ensuing chaos is stuff of legends. He is currently engaged in the subversion of European sovereignty, of borders and identity, with the ultimate goal of destroying the white Europeans and replacing them with a sub specie of choco-negroids.

Attached: georgy.jpg (400x600, 66K)

if i see soros at night in a dark alley without his security.
POW.. lights out.