How to make a wife

Okay so I'm going to tell y'all how to get a girlfriend, since this place seems to be getting less confident or more filled with "r/" people.
>inb4 irrelevant
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. That means having children.

Now this is to where we go to the Horshoe theory, as the shitskin Sargon calls it. On one side are the Alt-Right, on the other the Commie Feminists. Take note of what I say

PICK UP A SHITLIB CHICK

Now you may be asking why, why not search for a girl on the right already? It comes down to two things, the first principle is important for the second.
-1: They are lemmings
Instead of the Horshoe principle, we instead take the view as that of Commander Rockwell said. "There are the Nazis on one side, and the Jews on the other. Inbetween them are the great masses of comic-book readers." What he was saying by that is that they are lemmings, they follow a personality instead of being the leader.
The vast majority of the women on the left are the girl version of MGTOW, and might I add virgins ass such. Personal experience here lads.
-2: More numbers to our side.
The women on the right are less likely to be lemmings, so they are already going to get Fascist bfs. But the lemmings on the left will follow whatever their bf says, as long as you are a strong and dominant bf.
Be strong and women will follow, just like be a good speaker and the crowd will bend to your knees.

Wives are made, not born.

Attached: on the beach 1930.jpg (540x571, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5z3SGMbICsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Okay so I'm going to tell y'all how to get a girlfriend
Not once did you tell us how you retarded faggot.

literally talk to a shitlib chick, they are manipulatable. Don't even hit on them, they will fall into your heart because they are the women version of MGTOW, they naturally think any guy who is talking to them is hitting on them and they crave the attention

>dating advice from a kissless virgin
No thanks

t. virgin neckbeard who read /r/PUA

"just talk to them"
Wow solid advice. Not sure how I was doing things so wrong before.

If you were smart, you would suggest getting a Jewish gf to cuck the Jews out of existence.

Brothers I broke up with a girl for trying to give me a bj. I recently dumped one and am hitting on my ex for fun.
Life is easy, it is your playground

as is Jewish law, you do not want to fuck a Kikess for they will be kiked from birth. Haplogroups or something

>having a kike kid

This thread was in response to the people who cannot find a purity virgin girl to marry. I myself believe in bastardism but am just trying to help out brethren

>PICK UP A SHITLIB CHICK
Wrong. Pick up a moderate chick from a shit lib area. Use sane, rational sounding arguments and tough questions to spin her towards your side.

Sorry about the flag, was shitposting in another thread.

No I plan on buying a sailboat soon and taking my bastard sons with me on it

Find a good island and found the new ethnostate.

You are missing the point of the lemming principle

youtu.be/5z3SGMbICsA
This might help

Attached: 1743FC64-2FB4-4C85-AA11-DB930DF44C35.jpg (633x848, 203K)

We will take women from the rare white Bahamas and continue as such. It wasn't an ethnostate that made our race (Indo-European/Aryan) dominant in the first place. It was the nomad culture

OP is a loser, a liar, and an absolutely useless cunt.
Let me do his homework for him.

Attached: 1494655801407.jpg (925x3026, 1.55M)

I do not disagree with most of what that person says. Especially his last point is good.
Like I have said this is for making a wife, what is already the best audience to pick from. All girls are easy, I was just saying where to look

It's simple, agree with everything they say:
>"white privilege is real"
you're right that's why we shouldn't live together as different races
>"wypipo are genetically evil"
you're right that's why we shouldn't racemix
>"videogames radicalize gun nuts"
you're right that's why we should ban all sorts of leisure activities such as pot, vidya, masturbation,..
>"capitalism is stacked against women"
you're right that's why women shouldn't work at all
>"there's a problem with gun violence"
you're right we should kill every nigger and spic, that will drastically reduce it
>"the constitution is outdated"
you're right, fuck democracy let's go full fash

Mussolini I love you

This is the perfect comeback to their sperging out.

Attached: oyyyyy.jpg (549x471, 24K)