What do you think about Elfen Lied? I think it is one of the best

What do you think about Elfen Lied? I think it is one of the best.

> Pseudo-intelligent show with bloodfest
Bad taste user

A shitty adaptation of a bad manga

There was one good character in it

Wow user that's some shit taste you got there.

Loved it and wish there was more

I wonder if the animation is holding up.
From what I remember the mind tentacle gore scenes looked pretty good, but that was 10 years ago.

It's shit. People like it under the assumption that blood and gore is somehow intelligent or mature.

I like it cause edgy shit makes me laugh. It's funny how it tries to be deep and shit but it's just gorespankwank.

I have a fetish for girls having their long hair tucked away, so the opening sequence did nothing but turn me on.

I reckon it has aged like fine wine

I used to like it. And then I graduated high school.

I wish there was a Sup Forums stream of it like Master of the Martial Hearts. That was really fun.

You should be celebrating with your friends and family then instead of lurking on Sup Forums.

Well If ya liked elfen lied. Check out the makers new work.

I bet the episodes are in excellent quality with spanish hard subs somewhere on youtube.
Put em on cytube and off we go.

>soybabby's first """""intelligent""""" mature anime

sora no woto?

>soybabby
Fuck off.

What did the show do that makes people think it's trying to be intelligent? I saw it recently and I didn't get that at all.

He's not wrong, regardless of the terminology he uses.
People who like Elfen Lied past high school age are sub-80 IQ brainlets

People who tries to force shitty memes from who knows or cares where, should always be met with hostility no matter what opinion they express with it.
But I agree that Elfen Lied was shit

If Elfen Lied would air today it would still be at least in the mid field quality wise.

it's just an edgy splatter gore for emo teenagers, i'd give it a 5/10

I rewatched it and read the entirety of the manga a few weeks ago, for the first time since seeing it when I was 15 over a decade ago.

It's shit, but it's my shit and I will always love it.

At least Elfen Lied went all out with the gore, the nudity, the rape and the strange fetishes.
Gotta respect that.

I'm glad they removed the diaper retard that was completely irrelevant from the anime.

The anime is kiddie's first edgefest.
The manga is that plus /d/.

Nyuu?

My ultimate guilty pleasure

This.

I might just google it and put it on google drive.
Might do it this winter (with other shitty shows like Pupa) if the things I work on get on break.

were the google drive issue with cytube fixed?
Anyways, good shit, keep me posted.

>just google it
DOWNLOAD IT FUCK

Yeah, you need a script to install on tampermonkey (I don't remember what's the name)

>implying she's not prime waifu material
Also, she's the reason for the title of the series.

How we went from that, to this.

Can you stop trying to force shill this manga in every thread.

I like it. But mostly because of nostalgia. Watched it once when was 14 or smth and have good memories about it. There are a o lot of more edgy anime titles sooo if you are new it this kind of genre, you should definitly watch it to get used to that kind of stylistic :)

It's relevant here.

Is this you?

I've always wondered. What was the point of putting that helmet on her if it doesn't inhibit her powers in any way?

Is sad, thad so far Elfen Lied remains to be only work of Okamoto Lynn with proper ending. Hopefully current Parallel Paradise will break his curse of constant axed endings.

>What do you think about Elfen Lied?
Converted normalfags to complete shut ins with this when it was first fansubbed.

I don't think anyone here likes it all that much.

Elfen Lied is the quintessential anime that everyone loves when they're an edgy highschooler and then realizes is shit. Second only to Death Note but that show actually has more than a few redeeming qualities.

Bandou made the entire thing worth it, honestly.
Probably one of my favorite characters period.
That said, if he wasn't included then it's just edgy early 2000s shock value trash plain and simple.
The anime loses all of it's budget after the first two episodes and by the last episode it's a flash animation.
The manga you can tell the mangaka just threw a bunch of shit he thought seemed cool into a blender. One chapter a girl's afraid of wetting herself during an exam, another chapter a high school girl who mutated into a giant all knowing fetus tries to pick a fight with Lucy in an underground lake, in another there's a slapstick with Nana's doll limbs, and in another F-16s are getting blown up by Lucy while she melts.
I can almost admire it for it's insane lack of direction.

It was okay.

i think this was the first anime i watched
now that i think about it it's probably the reason i jack off to hentai now

The manga was god tier. The anime was _OK

Both anime and manga are trash.
This is probably the worst of Okamoto's manga and I did enjoy what he was trying to do with Nononono but aside from that everything else has been bad but not complete trash like EL