David Hogg

This guy is gonna run for office one day.

Say it with me, Sup Forums:
MR. PRESIDENT

youtube.com/watch?v=RIRNURx1-3E

youtube.com/watch?v=EbUR9ZNQonQ

>Washington (CNN)Ahead of the March for our Lives rally, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg said the media's biggest mistake while covering the school's shooting was "not giving black students a voice."

>"My school is about 25 percent black, but the way we're covered doesn't reflect that." Hogg said during an Axios event Friday.

>Hogg, one of the core members of the #NeverAgain Movement, hasn't shied away from acknowledging his privilege. In fact, "privilege" came up in many of the speeches at Saturday's march in Washington, D.C.

>While taking the stage again -- this time before hundreds of thousands -- Hogg and other students made sure to include victims of gun violence from across other communities.

Attached: david hogg march for our lives.jpg (962x641, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/03/05/exclusive-conservative-parkland-survivor-n2457366
twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/977700400966008833
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a fucking dumbass... Hey lets all follow this child that knows jack shit about the real world and is taking his marching orders from the msm. Fuck that kid.....

It was never about the second amendment was it? Spencer is right in saying that the attack on gun rights is a covert means of attacking the white community.

He’s going to be caught doing hard narcotics and doing what any teenagers does through life, except this guy is nationally recognized and his whole brand is built on being righteous.
Little guy doesn’t realize he fucked himself hard by playing with the leftist establishment.

Someone needs to make memes out of these pics.
Maybe adding texts from Hitler speeches?
>Bolshevism has attacked the foundations of our whole human order, alike in State and society, the foundations of our conception of civilization, of our faith and of our morals: all alike are at stake. If this bolshevism would be content to promote this doctrine in a single land, then other countries might remain unconcerned, but its supreme principle is its internationalism and that means the confession of faith that these views must be carried to triumph throughout the whole world, i.e., that the world as we know it must be turned upside down. That a British headline-writer refuses to recognize this signifies about as much as if in the fifteenth century a humanist in Vienna should have refused to admit the intention of Mohammedanism to extend its influence in Europe and should have objected that this would be to tear the world asunder - to divide it into East and West. Unfortunately I cannot escape the impression that most of those who doubt the danger to the world of bolshevism come themselves from the East. As yet politicians in England have not come to know bolshevism in their own country; we know it already. Since I have fought against these Jewish Soviet ideas in Germany, since I have conquered and stamped out this peril, I fancy that I possess a better comprehension of its character than do men who have only at best had to deal with it in the field of literature.... I have won my successes simply because in the first place I endeavored to see things as they are and not as one would like them to be; secondly, when once I had formed my own opinion I never allowed weaklings to talk me out of it or to cause me to abandon it; and thirdly, because I was always determined in all circumstances to yield to a necessity when once it had been recognized. Today when fate has granted me such great successes I will not be disloyal to these fundamental principles of mine....

Attached: david hogg march for our lives meme.jpg (748x448, 48K)

>“Today I will once more be a prophet. If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth and this the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!”

Attached: david-hogg.jpg (300x200, 8K)

bump

There was an article recently about how 95% of gun owners are White.
There's only one reason why they want our guns. History has proven it time and time again. If the American people allow themselves to be disarmed then they deserve the misery they will bring upon themselves.

I can't imagine what historians will say about the 20th and 21st Century. It's remarkable how quickly the US and Western civilization collapsed.

>This guy is gonna run for office one day
But then he couldn't use his age as a shield from criticism and would actually have to debate people in a nonpartisan environment

Attached: Flabbertrashted.gif (390x293, 2.95M)

I want to punch his weak little jaw

>and would actually have to debate people in a nonpartisan environment
lel, how many dem polticians in office do you think can actually do this?

he will start balding very early

dude thats so fucking true actually, you lads are fucked and so is everyone else

The cuff on his shirt is terrible, how can anyone take him seriously...

umm no sweetie

Attached: david hogg arm.png (962x641, 523K)

Attached: hogg snapchat.png (750x1334, 2.94M)

Fuck that guy, he aint making President

dead of amphetamine overdose in less than a year

>This guy is gonna run for office one day
isn't muscle atrophy lethal?

Attached: 2-1.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>95% of gun owners are White
Oh give me a break. You're a fucking idiot if you actually believe that

He does look really fashy in these photos.
If only the right had someone like him.

DON'T WORRY GOY- I MEAN GUYS!!
WE AREN'T COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!!

Attached: 180324170032-02-march-for-our-lives-signs-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 106K)

POWERFUL

Attached: 180324104348-06-march-for-our-lives-social-madrid-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

>these videos,
kek, how boring and unpassionate performance
what a bad actor

Attached: hoggtler.jpg (748x520, 90K)

5/1 odds he has osteoporosis

First Female President

we should be talking about this kid instead of this hogg moron
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/03/05/exclusive-conservative-parkland-survivor-n2457366

We ban handguns now!

As long as the gun manufacturers sponsoring the NRA can sell more guns we'll be fine.

he wouldnt last in a professional debate much less a debate with one of his fellow schoolmate

can someone shoop lies instead of lives

What can the gun-grabbers actually do if Trump refuses to support them?

Most he could do in Florida is take up a seat in a D+26 South Florida district.

Attached: march for our lies.jpg (962x641, 100K)

the only thing this child is going to lead is a cornfield of murdering psychopaths

He will make a fine janitor some day.

But he wont make it that far because i have a feeling hes going to shoot up a school if he doesn't get what he wants.

Attached: one_lying_hogg.jpg (962x641, 243K)

Probably. Too bad he has Hillary's self awareness. Can we run George Zimmerman against him? President Zimmerman would be awesome.

Attached: 1521764928615.jpg (750x954, 72K)

The stupid cuck couldn't even get into college and whined about it on Twitter by eating fucking muffins.

President material surely

THANK YOU BASED SHOOPMAN

lel

see much better quality

THANKS TO BOTH

>your right to rifles
>shows pic of pistoly
i choose my rights, this kid is obviously retarded.

Attached: heilhogg.jpg (748x448, 149K)

Can you shoop the signs with slogan?

Go David ! You can do it !

Attached: BrjZMeUIQAEjvFJ.jpg large.jpg (599x626, 44K)

Attached: laughing eagles.jpg (900x600, 60K)

Could a fine photoshopper please do a george bush mission accomplished. With him possibly wearing a clear backpack.

The ones documented and not illegal you fucking retard. What nigger tells people he has weapons.

>Up, up, and a-way bois! *snap-snap*

i want to fuck his boipucci..........

hilarious

Attached: 1521768005278.png (747x1177, 285K)

Guys...what if he actually does a 180 and goes full Hitler? What if our boy Hogg is on our side in the long run of it all and is just biding his time?

As if Trump won't be the final white male president

Hogg. Two g’s for a double dose of gimping

Is that a high school student in America? He looks 30.

Attached: heilhogg2.jpg (748x448, 152K)

If he doesn't die of anorexia first.

I heard he was a Jew.

>Can't spell
>Smart enough to be President

Pick one.

like this?

Attached: quickie.jpg (748x448, 155K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1521775073577.jpg (787x959, 66K)

He could probably run for local office on the Trudeau ticket. (Dude weed/colored socks

Delivered

Attached: goebbels.jpg (500x299, 115K)

>ww3
>gets drafted
>front line
>Russian sniper saves 2a

Good enough, thank you based Polan, will buy another copy of Kingdom Come: Deliverance in your honor

the whole citys jews

Attached: heilhogg4.jpg (962x641, 247K)

keep them coming based shoopman

is this a reverse Polish joke?

If someone can find me a clean version of the video (no news station logos and shit, or at least ones that would be easy to crop) I'll try and edit the whole vid to sync with one of Hitler or Goebbels' speeches.

Has anyone examined the organisation behind him and the others? Who's funding it, shells within shells, no doubt, but where's the money?

twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/977700400966008833

My DICK is thicker than this faggots arm.

Hell be exposed before he turns 20, let alone old enough to run

we could do better with Solzhenitsyn quotes honestly, Hitler's getting tired out

So can anyone explain how they put together this whole rally in like a week?

You know it’s not the kids because 100% some news outlet would say “organized entirely by the students”

Pathetic really that those who attempt to disarm hide behind the faces of ‘children’

>our patience has its limit

Memed well

He'll OD before he even files the paperwork needed to do so.

based

CHECKED!

Attached: 1521844939331.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

The douche king!

When Hogg is no longer useful to Soros he'll find himself tied up in Alefantis' nonexistent basement, right next to an acid barrel.

Wtf i love comet pizza now!

I hope James 'Alefantis' Rothschild has some fun with him first, records it, and trades it on the dark web for tomatoes.

Attached: Hoggoebbels.jpg (748x538, 91K)

Are they heirloom tomatoes?

this one has great meme potential

All I see is Maoist revolution USA.

HURR I RAISED MY HAND LOOK AT MY ACTIVISM POWEERFUL SO INSPIRING

Attached: 1521605025144.png (790x774, 571K)

Just put a dick in his mouth

here's some gulag
I'm not very good at editing but the quote is terribly relevant, if a bit unsnappy

Attached: hoggd.png (748x770, 489K)

As a POC under the protection of leftist progressives, I need David Hogg to use his white privilege to speak for me.

Attached: DemocratPet.jpg (736x558, 49K)

try with the roman salute hoggs lol

To bait normies we need something plausible: no swastikas, no quote about jews, no roman salutes, etc.