One piece

real spoilers tonight/tomorrow. remember that there are, supposedly, no more early chapters for this year

What do you guys want to happen at the Reverie?

I don't even care as long as it includes plenty of Vivi

war

Wapol talking mad shit

Crazy revelations, interactions between old arc protagonists and something and then something crazy and unexpected.

politics. let me have my boring chapters with a lot of talking, the revolutionaries can take the spotlight later in the arc

I hope vivi can fight to save his father. Too bad he will be gunned down by the WG. I’m worried for Shira-chwan that the CD will lust after her. I think she might play a role for the FI petition.

Vivi!

She'll probably kick a solid amount of fodder ass if needed, I always liked her fighting style so I look forward to it too. There will also most likely be plenty of strawhat talk as I guess Luffy fucked over many countrys by beating Doffy. Especially Wapol will probably sperg out badly

Them actually discussing something other than "muh Luffy"

This is one of you guys right?

Cobra's bodyguards will have to aid Vivi. I want to see a coalition of Vivi, Shirahoshi, Viola/Rebecca, and Dalton against Wapol and whoever else. That dude from Kano is fishy.

luffy will be decreed yonko (after beating big mom), and Blackbeard will also be affirmed a yonko.

Kek

Anything. Just end this shit arc already.

It din't start yet, Zoro.

Are you serious?
It's just a pretext to do flashbacks, and correct a few things if necessary for the sake of the plot.

Wapol is going to make Shirahoshi mad. She'll then get mad and unconciously call the sea kings which will destroy a big part of Marejoie. The WG will then realize that Shirahoshi is Neptune and capture her

It's the retard who spams here too at times

Blackbeard is already a Yonko. Too soon for Luffy. Maybe after Wano. My take on the question is that there will no more Yonko after the "Yonko saga". Just the Worst Generation and chaos.

>this shit arc
>100% guarantee Zorofag
Best arc post time skip and doesn't involve zoro. How salty you must be.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Why is Katakuri such a good fucking villain?

Please leave. You redditors are ruining opg and one piece in general

He's nuanced and competent.

I want it to chronologically happen during wano and end with a cliffhanger of some fodder VA coming in while being scared of his wits and saying something.

WCI is chronologically happening during Wano. It's not 100% confirmed but there's a huge chance they already arrived there too.

What the fuck happened?

>you have to be a redditor to know perospero piss user
Hello retard

It's a different location.

Great comparison

10000 hours on paint

Totland is better than marineford though

>oven, the son who seems to be the most faithful to the law, is currently facing the rook who was in charge of the tea party's security
poetry

Shit will go down, be it from the WG doing some evil shit or the Revolutionaries busting in to wreck the party.

Either way, it'll lead to a mini-adventure with the Straw Hat Princess Squad:
>Vivi - The Leader
>Shirahoshi - The Chopper (cute, but fairly useless most of the time, able to bust out a crazy power if something goes wrong)
>Rebecca - The "girl" of the group who will do nothing despite being actually trained in fighting
>Dalton - The Muscle, also prettiest princess

The Sea Kings aren't big enough to reach the top of the Red Line.

Big Mom created her autistic dream land

Can Oven burn a castle guy?

improvement

I really enjoyed how WCI sonstantly made edgefags butthurt

>Rebecca
The princess is Viola.

For people who hates her you guys are always overrating her importance in the story. She was a side character who existed purely in the relation with her dad.

It's pronounced "Germa Double-Six", not "German Sixty-Six"

How Oda does it?
This and Zoe feel like it was the old one piece pre skip.
I am glad the days of mediocre arcs like Dessrosa , Fisherman and Punk are gone.

They can't even argue against it. Everytime the discussion end by them admitting the only reason they dislike the arc is because of the joyful design.

Preskip is overrated as fuck. Dressrosa is better than most of it.

Viola still invited her to go though

YEAH DRESSROSA WAS SO GOOD LIEK WHEN ZOLO CUT PICA OMFG SO FUCKIGN COOL

>Preskip is overrated as fuck.
I agree

>Dressrosa is better than most of it.
no fucking way

> Zoe
Nigga again what the fuck
It's ZOU
Z O U

Dressrosa was mostly a good arc (things like the Rikus, Bellamy, and the fleet's relation to the Straw Hats could have used more development)
Fishman Island is underrated
Punk Hazard is legitimately shit but important for the plot, and it gave us Ceasar

(you)

I'm pretty sure this is a comparison of art quality rather than source material.

I really can't wait for colorized manga pages because WCI looks dreadful in the anime. Like the people in charge of coloring just used the fill bucket for every frame.

> Dressrosa is better than most of it
Rebecca fuck off

REMEMBER WHEN HE SLICED DAZ BONES LOL THIS WAS THE SHIT

Pre-timeskip is overrated as fuck. Dressrosa, especialy the first part was way better than the vast majority of it.
>Sensei please gift me with her sword
>Ok.
That's early Oda for you. You guys should try to read it once more. He clearly improved a lot.

Marineford was a static set piece and and everything was in motion in WCI.
Look at the road in WCI.

>then
>well made scenario and colors
>now
>they fucked up so bad with colors that had to even change Peros' color scheme

>Towel fully covers her face
>Zoro yells
>her mouth shows
Kuina confirmed living.

>Germa 66
Any predictions on how the arc ends for them? Sounds like they're going to rendezvous with everyone else at Cacao Island.

One piece has diverse and majestic locales. Most islands in One Piece could house entire mangas but we drop in for 50~100 chapters and move on to the next.
People can hate on One Piece for a myriad of reasons but they will never be able to point to another manga that has better set pieces. One Piece (so far) has the best settings of ANY manga in existence. It's number 1 with no disputes.

Off to Reverie with Luffy

If she's "Queen" i'm going to lose my shit. I don't know what to think about it.

I fuck Reiju

pretty much what you said

>Military Fortress
>Land made of non-living things given a soul in a country inspired by Alice and Wonderland
>What the fuck happened?
You pressed post, that's what happened

What the fuck happened?

You fuck your hand at best.

Fuck me, Thriller Bark had good art.

Davy is filler

A coherent story who kept the same quality over 30 years. That's what One Piece will be. It's trully a masterpiece.

There's nothing wrong with that. I'll agree that Oda only hit his stride later around Baratie/Arlong Park though.

I hate ningen so much

What about Tashigi

Thriller Bark doesn't get nearly enough love. It's easily a top tier arc.

Kill yourself kuso slave

I wonder where Thriller Bark came from. I doubt that Moria was its first owner. Maybe those shapes we saw were beings coming back to claim their boat.

But if Kuina is Tashigi, why didn't she recognized her own sword?

West Blue. It's an island converted into a ship.

I'm pretty sure Moriah was the first and only owner of Thriller Bark. The question is, how did he create it?

>"Oh geez, it's finally happening. The year of Sanji has been building up to THIS! Sanji vs Oven, Fire vs Heat. Let's fucking g-"
>Bege: "Hey goys what's going on in here?"
Hmmmmmmmm

>those shapes
It was probably another giant elephant on its way to gloryhole Zunisha through the redline.

This backstory is rushed as fuck, user. The narration isn't very good. Oda became way better at a lot things. Before Sabaondy the narration was so linear. And just for one second. Imagine Ashura happening right now? Everyone would lose their shit.

>But if Kuina is Tashigi, why didn't she recognized her own sword?
Well for one, she thinks her name is Tashigi.....

IF she's Kuina which she obviously isn't then she clearly has lost all her memories.

>1(One) Kick
>OH GOD SANJI VS OVEN IS HAPPENING
You retards always fall for the same shit

Infinite slave labor from his horde of zombies.

daily reminder that katakuri loves donuts!

Fuck Tom. Whoever made Thriller Bark is probably the best shipwright ever.

Germa 66 vs Thriller Bark. Who wins?

Pudding likes mayonnaise

Oda said ages ago that Tashigi looking like Kuina is coincidence and they have no connection.

Fightfags are mentally deficient.

>Same goes for the strawhat fleet
Arab terrorists are in the fleet. It's a controversial and contemporary concept. Yet, Oda doesn't give a fuck.

People thought Sanji vs Oven was happening way before the kick. I thought he would have to fight him to get the cake to Big Mom. Now we know that if he reveals himself, he implicates Pudding, so it's not happening.

>Germa 66 vs Thriller Bark. Who wins?
Thriller Bark. It's waaaaaaaaaaaay too yuge, Moriah has a practically unbeatable army if you don't know their weakness and Perona's fruit is OP

Would people with no emotions be affected by the Horo Horo?

>Sanji gets knocked back by Daifuku and gets right back up
SANJI BTFO
>Sanji knocks Oven back who gets right back up
IT WAS ONE KICK IT MEANS NOTHING
Do Zolofags ever stop the mental gymnastics?
>muh ambush

but what if the treasure at raftel is friendship

i'd die of fucking laughter

That's because they are stupid. We all knew Daifuku would be Sanji's opponent. He slapped Pudding and fought Sanji already.

Oven literally confirmed right away that he's respecting Pudding and then he punched Bege's father in law. Couldn't be more obvious that he wasn't there to fight Sanji.

There still has to be an arc resolved with that though, and I still have no clue what Oda has in mind since Smoker and Tashigi are pretty much allies to the Straw Hats now.