Rin a shit.

Wormslut. Wormslut a shit.

They're all uninteresting juvenile fuckdolls for edgy teenage virgins

Is this the everyday until you like?

I guess Sakura.
Saber's outfit is the worst, tho.

either tohsaka

i choose cup

I don't think I could turn down Saber ever, because she'd always be loyal. So it's going to definitely between Sakura and Rin.

I'd probably have to go Sakura and forget about Rin.

>hating illya
kill yourself

The sluttiest one.

not the one who pleases old men for money

The one that shits in people's tea cups.

I love you.

All of them are shit that only mentally challenged people would like at all

wtf I love tea now

You like drinking hot poop?

Sakura

sakura is just kohaku but without any of the things that made her interesting

>Rinfags

How am I a Rinfag? Did you even read OP's post?

Sakura. When the time came and the plot demanded I suddenly care about her, I couldn't be bothered.

If you don't listen to all 10 minutes you don't belong on Sup Forums

>An hour
BACK IN MY DAY

If I had to choose one it would have to be Ren.
But I dont really dislike any of them.

It's not that I dislike Sakura, I even thought she was cute in the first days of the VN, but I couldn't get myself to care about her.

I don't really care for Ren either.

You don't need to post twice.

And which one is interesting then?

saber>rin>wormslut

This.

>Number of posters didn't even go up.

Rin, definitely Rin.

FSN Ilya > Saber = Sakura > Rin

This is correct.

none of them
I demand Kuro, but i'm not a cute loli so she probably wouldn't have me

>retarded kurofag

Cute family

make that = a > and I agree

>Irrelevant post.

Rin

Saber

Sakura used to be my least favorite by a wide margin, but in HF she grows a lot more than the other two in their respective routes. Plus, she's such a sweet girl despite everything.
Still, I can't stop loving Seiba and Rin.

First post truly best post.

I would post a pic of wormslut but I don't even have one saved

Probably Sakura not that she's bad I just think Rin is the best and it is impossible not to like Saber at least a little. Sakura's nice personality seems so forced and is offputting.

She was always a major part of Shirou's life even in Fate, as shown by all the early scenes with her and Taiga. If anything, Saber and Rin are the ones who feel unconvincing.

As for who's the worst, Saber is the least interesting, but Rin is such a disturbingly awful person in HF that it has to be her despite her being good in the other routes.

She's not awful just because she wanted to kill your armageddon waifu.

Rin.

This. You just know there's something else crawling in there.

Yeah, it's because she tried to turn Shirou into her geas slave and NTR Sakura too.

Sakura is a better character, and I like both.

Also, Rin.

maybe you're blind

I see what you did there.

Where's my Heaven's Feel camrip?

D LTE TH S

I hope Illya has a good insurance plan.

DELET

Saber. She's a bit of a cunt.

Sakura.

Rin would be the worst mother out of the three by far.

That'd be Saber.

I dunno. Seems like a pretty tough call.

Saber was such a terrible parent it tore her country apart. I'm not sure how it's even a contest

She didn't acknowledge Mordred as her son, we don't know how things would've gone if she had.

>Some guy shows up to your club and never takes his helmet off
>A few years alter he suddenly says he is your son and goes FUCK YOU DAD YOU NEVER PAID ANY ATTENTION TO ME
>this is your fault

Also
>by the way can I get the keys to your house and motorcycle because I'm your progeny?
>he breaks in anyway when you're not looking and sets everything on fire

>It's another episode of "no you don't understand, THIS is how you should feel about these characters according to MY biases and prejudices" brought to you by Wormfag and Co.
I don't care if they were conjoined twins from birth, I just couldn't give two shits about Sakura or her sob story that you're practically forced into feeling sorry for. And I already know what you're going to say next by posting "you just didn't get the severity of her treatment" or "you're a baaaaaad person user, how dare you!!" to which I'll go ahead and reply by saying get fucking over it; Sakura isn't real and she wouldn't fuck you even if she was.

>being this mad because you got called out on missing the foreshadowing that was there since the very beginning
Nice pic of the UBW heroine there, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWLi4uIbE5Q

I don't recall EMIYA sucking Shirou's dick

Who cares who the worst girl is?
Because Taiga is best girl.

Rider is better in my opinion but I respect what you think.

Saber, for her popularity.

Caster is better, but you get the gist of it

He hates it.

>Sakura isn't real and she wouldn't fuck you even if she was.
You're thinking of the wrong sister.

Yeah rape victims don't act like Sakura, in fact they're usually sexually aggressive, demanding and annoying.

Sakura

But VN Saber is good. Don't hate her just because anime watchers like chivalry and moe.

Best couple

>tries to be an elitist
>only listens to 1/6th of the song
Okay fag, ten minutes isn't even a long time

yeah

>Sakura's nice personality seems so forced and is offputting.

>forced

How so? None of the nice things she does seems forced. She pitied Shinji because she lived with the guy for so long, so her reactions are believable because trying to fight him over it will just make another shit to pile on her shit life.

She doesn't rock Shirou's socks because of the lack of self-esteem despite her having a rockin' bod, nobody seems to really praise her about it. Hell, Shirou is hiding boners at the breakfast table and keeps telling himself to see her as a little sister. Had he been a more forward guy, she'd likely have jumped his bones a heck of a lot sooner.

Also, her way of progression past her kuudere self is believable with the warmth she got from Shirou and Taiga, which changed her into a more energetic girl, but the narrative still tells us and we see fragments of her older, more depressed personality showing up outside of those two.

Then we have Hollow, where people started showing her more that she was valued, so she changed further. The training trip as the new captain she had with the archery club where she shared her cooking prowess and proper massage techniques to heal bruised limbs made her grow closer to her kouhai.

So yeah, she has quite a lot to her. It's sad people miss so much of it.

I think the issue with Saber is that she didn't do much if anything about the various situations that were festering around her until it was too later. She made Camelot a garbage can where she just put a lid on what stank.

She was in a marriage that she didn't care for or want or really even try to nurture as she said in Hollow despite her care for Guinevere and Guinevere actually having feelings for Artoria.

Then for some reason she wanted to keep to the tenet of adultery requiring death to her queen when her and Lancelot's affair came out. So her giving Guinevere and Lancelot her blessing was meaningless. No honest talks about that farce of a marriage were had.

When she found out about Mordred, she sat on it until the rebellion boiled over.

I mean, we learned in Hollow that Kay was the one handling finances for campaigns, and she had other people. She was basically a warlord who just signed her name on documents given to her, not a king that led the people. That was her fault, and the only real thing Iskandar can criticize her over, she was a martyr, not a king.

mou ikkai~

Rhino will always be the biggest loser.

plus rhinokeks are dogshit