ITT the biggest asspulls in anime and manga

ITT the biggest asspulls in anime and manga

small dick thread?

Small dick thread

O MY REWIND QUIRK

care to explain?

I think you guys only give it shit because the way Gon looks and don't care about how much power he had

don't feed the thread, it pops up every other week

let it die and move on

O MY DIVINE TREE

Is it really an asspull if the mangaka literally wanted to make it happen and put all the effort into cornering Gon so as to force the "asspull" out of him?

O

That's not an asspull. They've literally building these 2 for 50 chapters.
It was shitty? yes. Are you retarded? also yes.

>literally set up for dozens of chapter
>an asspull

MY

MY

RUBBER

I don't know if I'd call that an asspull.
>They've literally building these 2 for 50 chapters.
What do you mean? They weren't building that kind of relationship for that long, it was out of nowhere which is why a lot of people got so pissed about it.

I never read it so can someone explain to me what exactly was the rubber nen or whatever the fuck and why does it sound so dumb?

no way. in no way was the power of a fully trained top 5 nen user within anyone's reach no matter what the cost before Gon-san. It was an asspull. He wagered things that couldn't be wagered before (living hell).

This has been my problem with HxH you can tell tagashi really hates a lot of shounen tropes so much of his work has been successfully subverting them. Then he pulls this shit, though it dosen't help that his release schedule is so fucked to allow this stuff to breath properly

Though speaking of ass pulls would Hisoka be happy or sad seeing this?

IT COMES BACK TO LIFE AFTER I'M DEAD.

What are some asspulls done right? pic related

I think he would be sad. He might of preferred Gon to reach that stage legitimately without making such a huge sacrifice but I might be wrong.

WHAT DOES? WHAT IS IT? WHAT DOES IT MEAAAN?

Return of the king stories are romanticized cheese anyway.

Clown man has a special ability (Nen) that allows him to make his "aura" rubery and stick it to stuff (has the properties of rubber and gum).
The established rule about nen abilites is that they get more powerful as you impose more limitations on them. For example, vowing to use your ability only on mondays will make it stronger, but only on mondays.
Another established rule is that nen gets stronger after the death of the user.
The clown man mentioned above sees that hes about to die. He uses his rubber ability on his heart, making it contract, restarting his heart after he is suffocated, essentially imposing the greatest limitation possible on an ability. So he basically dies but than is revived by his RUBBER NEN.
Some idiots see this as an asspull even though the mechanics of how Nen works were very clear at this point.

NEN

unrealted but in the darren shan series demonica or some shit (western books series)
>yes I know nothing related to Sup Forums
At the very end when all hope is lost in this fucked up slaughterfest of a series,
the last 3 guys alive literally somehow merge and become GOD and recreate everything with a big bang, it makes no fucking sense but its fucking incredible and one of the most unique pieces of shit ever for any ending