Well, /k/, they're getting the kids. These teens will grow up, have children, and pass their antigun beliefs onto them...

Well, /k/, they're getting the kids. These teens will grow up, have children, and pass their antigun beliefs onto them. Those kids will do to the same their own children.
By the time your great-grandkids are adults the 2nd amendment will by just a shade of what we have now. Gun control is being bred into the population.

What are you going to do about this?

Attached: 4A81F8C000000578-5539363-image-a-74_1521899738512.jpg (962x641, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/one-gun-the-rapid-cycle-of-gun-violence/?utm_term=.f3cdd069d0fa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start the cull in two decades. Trip down the population, leaving only the desirable.

Hitler did nothing wrong!

Attached: index.jpg (244x207, 9K)

THEY ARE LITERALLY BEGGING TO BE CONQUERED!

HAIL ZARDOZ!

By the time these kids grow up and have kids, it won't matter.

Let then disarm themselves.
In every country that is gunfree, those with guns rule.

I'll build firearms in an off-grid cabin and hand them out every Christmas IF they succeed.

the 20th century is over.
Racial identity is over, it died with Hitler.
Time to accept and move on.

Wait until the niggers get a hold of them. Then they will beg for someone with a gun to protect them. If not, no great loss.

> Well, /k/
nice copypasta, shareblue faggot

Attached: 1521901973314.jpg (683x1024, 175K)

I expect they're going to have a revelation that they've been brainwashed by leftist media and hate the left much more than they ever would have without doing this.

Attached: comfyjew2.png (400x400, 159K)

LOL. These retards live in cities. Our children far outnumber them and our children aren’t into abortion and faggotry. So, no. Ain’t happening.

>have children
Lol, no they won’t

>kids have same views as parents

oh how little you know

also
>implying they will have children and if they do that they'll not be so autistic they can't express an opinion

I KNOW I KNOW
Here's a good headline for your article/post:

We at Sup Forums will kill them all, we are planning this kind of thing all the time.

Do I get a good goy hat now?

>kids have same views as parents
Exactly, my dad was an old hippie and I’m, well I’m here on Sup Forums. If he were alive today he’d probably be really disappointed in the Man I’ve become.

liberals don't breed.
look it up

you dirty TV screen time whore
see you on "americas white supremacy on the web" special

>What are you going to do about this?
it's okay to be fearfully but it's never okay to live in fear

Most of these these people will have one child, at most. Many will have none.

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 234163445322.png (306x280, 232K)

Home school

Shadilom, MIGApedes.
Remember goys, Israel #1

Most kids in highschool and just out of it are more liberal because that's the accepted political view pushed in schools. Once they're out of the echo chamber they start to think for themselves more and break free of indoctrination

I'll be long dead. I won't give a fuck.

All white americans( not 56% mutts) should go and apply for a second citizenship from their ancestors European countries. America is doomed to become something between South Africa and Salvador, the only part os the world which is worth saving is Europe.

Have a nice war. Have a lovely draft.

Indeed. That is the free market way.

>What are you going to do about this?

nothing

guns sell themselves

this is true because guns are fucking awesome

watch some videos on youtube of nogunz niggers going to gun ranges and shooting for the first time

beforehand, all of them say something like "i've never fired a gun before b/c gunz r bad and my house banned them and blah blah blah" followed by cocksucking noises

afterward, they are all smiling and laughing and having the time of their lives

why?

because guns are fucking awesome

weilding lethal force for sport is fucking awesome

knowing that you have a guardian angel in case something goes terribly wrong is fucking awesome

you don't need to convince kids that guns are good

they'll figure it out for themselves

I swear I saw some of the EXACT same signs today, totally different city. Specifically, the black one on the left that says "Guns don't die - Children do." I can't believe I decided not to take pics. Can we get any confirmation that some of these home-made looking signs were mass produced?

>the ever encroaching evil's miasma.

My sister was very anti gun and still is. Her son now has a shop making custom firearms.
Guns will always be around

>Sup Forumsack is triggled about a funni ebin memm
shill

>meanwhile NRA is laying down and letting local govenments strip your rights piecemeal
>S-SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>FROM M-MUH COLD DEAD HANDS
what a bunch of cuc/k/s

Many of them won't even grow up. They will die for Israel. Bolton will see to that.

Attached: 1521895055455m.jpg (1024x341, 51K)

I think they should've put they money where their mouth was.

Forget to Capitol, go march to the housing complexes in Southeast DC and ask them to hand over their "Community guns"

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/one-gun-the-rapid-cycle-of-gun-violence/?utm_term=.f3cdd069d0fa
TL:DR This is why gun control laws will never work

This is the same shit as the 60s they will grow up get real jobs and bitch about bills. Ten years will pass and they will be out back of their crap jobs snorting coke with the janitor. After a while most of them will want off the torture circle jerk of life and kill themselves. David Hogg will be found dead I his house morbidly obese with muffin wrappers knee deep.

the idea of guns in america was to overthrow the government every 20 years or so.
present day gun owners in america are a mere shadow of the revolutionaries that fought for that right.
they are not worthy of owning any gun.

Attached: purity spiral.jpg (575x529, 108K)

Until they become adults and remember how their commie teachers forced them to participate on mandatory 17min protests during class and realize how much leftism has been pushed on them all their lives

The agitators that actually go to protests don't care about the why for the protest... they just want to go there and feel like they are fighting for something. Their opinions don't matter.

I predict that maybe 30 percent of them will commit suicide in the not so distant future.

You forget: statistically... biologically... most people become conservative as they get older.

The cycle will continue. Transgenderism, gender role reversal etc. are fads. You cannot change biology and basic human evolution.

I mean most of the crazy left are chemically castrating themselves some literally. They also do it to their kids. How long can a minority population castrate themselves and survive?